Author Topic: XPsychicVisionsX  (Read 4983 times)

Offline Flyingsoul

XPsychicVisionsX
« on: August 17, 2019, 10:44:06 PM »
https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/434389-x_psychicvisions_x

Offline Flyingsoul

Re: XPsychicVisionsX
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 10:56:20 PM »
I had recently trying out new readers in Bitwine (only psychic site i am using now, closed other accounts sometimes ago). With the same situation i requested to read, Andrea from XPsychicVisionsX probably the best in term of describing the emotions, I never asked for prediction these days but the readers tend to give by themselves lol..apparently all give the same predictions, including the best ones.
Please share your thought if you had tried her :)

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 12:21:52 AM »
Read with her years ago when she was reading on eBay. Nothing she said came to pass, I had tons of readings with her.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 01:05:28 AM »
Future is not exist and I won’t expect any psychic will give accurate prediction. I am more on looking the emotions and feelings :)

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 01:46:57 AM »
Lol... yeah. She’s not only inaccurate on feelings emotions  ect. She’s sort of weird.
Waste of time and money.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 03:13:05 AM »
lolololololol..here you go guys!!! good feedback!

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 05:20:06 PM »
@Flyingsoul, with emotions and feelings, she was still wrong. My ex, who I got all the readings on, was doing his best to get over our relationship... she was feeding me the line that he was trying to figure out the best way to get back with me, that he regretted ending the relationship, etc. etc. Looking back on it, I should have spent the money treating myself instead of thinking about him!

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2019, 12:51:40 AM »
That's true. I am keeping my heart open and surrender to universe. It's always good to move on whoever ended the relationship, if it's meant to you, it will come around at the end.
I am going to stop readings for awhile, I will prefer to do general readings but not many offered.
Have a good day or night!! Don't forget to find a little happiness each day to make yourself smile :)

Offline mignnone

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2019, 09:20:18 PM »
I read with her in June and something she told me that would happen at the end of July did in fact happen.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2019, 08:19:02 PM »
That’s good to hear :)
I have stopped for readings since more than a week ago and target no reading until Oct hopefully.. some said something would happen from September to November, so will update if anything come to play..

Offline mignnone

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2020, 05:31:06 AM »
Does anyone know where this advisor has been? She hasn’t been on Bitwine or Keen in a week?

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2020, 02:39:44 PM »
Read with her years ago when she was reading on eBay. Nothing she said came to pass, I had tons of readings with her.

I read with her years ago on EBay too.  She got everything wrong.  I politely messaged her and let her know that and attached the reading.  She actually refunded me.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2020, 04:05:47 PM »
I read with her years ago on Keen and she was wrong...very wrong.

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2020, 09:42:53 PM »
I believe she was on Keen at one point, and she blocked me. I don't even recall reading with her.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2023, 09:47:25 PM »
Recently read with her on Bitwine, she was good picking up some details. Predictions are pending. I’ll update.

Update: unfortunately failed.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 03:25:30 AM by MAgirl »