Author Topic: Oranum  (Read 11446 times)

Offline SweetT

Re: Oranum
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2020, 01:02:20 PM »
I went to write a message in response of one received, and they even charge you to send a message. That is the first time I seen, as others you can write freely with no charge.  And you have to buy a credit package of 35.99 just to send a 1.2 credit message. You can't even just add for the message.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2020, 04:29:54 PM »
This sounds literally crazy but I just met the guy that all the psychics were talking about months ago...
I asked about another POI but almost all of them said he is non commital, introverted, etc and disregarded him saying that "another man will walk into your life"

and wth they all got it right.

So for the man these psychics got it correct:

Kellysvisions (got his age, personality description correct, says we meet in end of July- met him early august but that's pretty accurate)

Lagira (got his personality, his physical attributes, like tall and a bit younger correct)

Lady Maria (would say I just read with her around 6 days ago and says I'll meet him by the end of the year)

Insights2Ligh (He's correct but really mixed up energies I feel with the POI I asked about.. a lot of things resonated but a lot didn't)

AlyciaRose (lol I've heard terrible mixed things but she too disregarded my existing poi and gave a new man. His physical attributes resonated)

PsychicKay (got smaller stuffs correct like his star sign and when he will appear. But says I will choose my existing poi- but that's for a different outcome?)

Essi (predicted a new man. Also says by august time which is now so she is right.)

DrNikki (predicted a new man too in August, got his height and profession correct but got his age wrong)

TgTarot (predicted a new man in July, but got his physical attributes quite correct)

Metalmark (predicted a new man also but didn't give any details)

Evelyne17 (predicted a new man in July)

AnnaSimone (predicted his physical attributes and everything)

AlexMc (also got his personality, his physical attributes, like tall and a bit younger correct)

Just focuses on my existing POI

Pedia
Jeter
TheGuardian
PsychicCass

Readers who are questionable/ didn't work for me

Sensei
JosephineBloom
Nana
Heera123
Truthful
Lovementor
Nourevoyance
MysticMilena
VisionaryGu

« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 04:40:00 PM by celiiyap »

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2020, 11:22:08 PM »
Readers who are questionable/ didn't work for me

Sensei
JosephineBloom
Nana
Heera123
Truthful
Lovementor
Nourevoyance
MysticMilena
VisionaryGu

I read with VisionaryGu too - she was SUPER nice and even sent me follow up messages with positive notes but her predictions and reading of the situation were dead wrong. If I remember correctly she used tarot cards during the reading, and tarots haven't ever been correct for me.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2020, 04:28:00 AM »

Anyways reading with her gave me anxiety lmao. She told me that my poi was cheating with multiple girls. That's a first- no psychic/tarot reader I've read told me that.

I also feel she can't feel people's energies too just reading blindly from tarot card spreads.