Author Topic: Oranum  (Read 11438 times)

Offline buiji

Re: Oranum
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2019, 11:57:09 AM »
Try Vsecretlove she is new and great reader I just came across.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2019, 08:33:35 PM »
Hahaha this use to be my old stomping grounds sadly, when i go  down a little hole and go back check time from time. Thoughts on alyciarose, drnicki, Susanshearts and faith24 those use to be the ones I went to... I don’t a lot now unless I go down the hole of thoughts. Just curious what others input is

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2019, 11:58:11 AM »
The only one I will vouch for on there is Lagira.

I’ve tried both Jeter and Tasha2ki.... nothing but fairytales.

How do you feel about Lagira now. Still good or just really bad?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2019, 12:04:31 PM »
From my post yesterday I forgot someone, she has small hits but maybe cause I was newer to her and just let it go kinda when they happened what about psychics Kay or Kaykamba on Facebook ( that’s her page)  I just wanted to add I read with her too on there, and from time to time I do go down the whole and go back to read sadly. Thoughts on her as well. Again kinda just curious other experiences at this point for Oranum over with these advisors.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2019, 02:36:26 PM »
Bumping! Anyone else talk to lagira? How is she

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2020, 04:19:45 AM »

I talked to Lagira the other day... would say she's very good at describing what I'm thinking and also POI's mannerisms.. also she's implying that he's going to reach out to me and we are going to end up in a long term relationship. Did not give any timeframes but I'd have to wait for that prediction to unfold.

Just in context I have been friends with this POI for a year and I know he is interested in me but cannot make a move for some reason. He's usually quiet and doesn't talk much so I had a hard time reading his true personality.

My favourite other psychic in Oranum is DrNikki- read with her two times over the last three months, so sweet, considerate, I loved her energy but she hyped me out so much that it sounds a bit too fairytale to me :D), on the last reading she told that my current POI is a better choice for long term because there is more love there (just that he has been hurt in the past, is afraid of loving someone and is a slow learner on an emotional level, I'll have to be very patient with him)
But, also described a new POI or a coming love interest in end of August with detailed descriptions, like his height, his job, weight, and personality (again will have to update on this). On the first reading, she told me that I'd fight a lot with my current POI because of our different backgrounds and the way we perceive things but we'll make it through the fights. He's good for long term and marriage can be in store as she pulled out an empress and emperor card.

Love Mentor also nailed my poi's personality (strengths and weaknesses), literally says that my poi has a rude and brash nature and can be stubborn all the time, but his heart is very kind. He is going to start moving this friendship in a romantic direction in 2 more months, but idk we'll have to wait for the predictions to occur.

Guardian- he uses crystal ball readings not tarot cards, nailed my poi's current thoughts and personality traits but has a hard time seeing us long term because his weaknesses would be what I have trouble coping with. Says POI likes to profile himself as bragging and has a lot of insecurities underneath his exterior, also says that he likes to lie and I'd have trouble with his dishonesty.

Alycia Rose- read with her around 3 times over the span of two years, she always says that I am going to break up with my poi due to personality differences, and also described a new POI which I am going to meet this October (well dressed man, kind, moody and we'll have a chance for long term and marriage), but flipped the readings every time I go to her.
Like on the second and third time she will be describing a different POI- second reading implying that I will meet a new POI in October with a different personality trait (fire sign, abrasive, tough background) and the third reading with a family man I'd meet in 2022 who is ready for kids, caring, cooks for me, and so on.

Mystic Milena- was very straightforward and nice, told me I'd have two POIs this year (current and also one in August) but I'd have trouble ending up in long term with both of them. I'll marry the man who I meet in 2025.

I've read with others (lol I'm currently at an oranum binge mode) and I can write them here if anyone's interested.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 04:48:31 AM by celiiyap »

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2020, 04:04:54 AM »

I talked to Lagira the other day... would say she's very good at describing what I'm thinking and also POI's mannerisms.. also she's implying that he's going to reach out to me and we are going to end up in a long term relationship. Did not give any timeframes but I'd have to wait for that prediction to unfold.

Just in context I have been friends with this POI for a year and I know he is interested in me but cannot make a move for some reason. He's usually quiet and doesn't talk much so I had a hard time reading his true personality.

My favourite other psychic in Oranum is DrNikki- read with her two times over the last three months, so sweet, considerate, I loved her energy but she hyped me out so much that it sounds a bit too fairytale to me :D), on the last reading she told that my current POI is a better choice for long term because there is more love there (just that he has been hurt in the past, is afraid of loving someone and is a slow learner on an emotional level, I'll have to be very patient with him)
But, also described a new POI or a coming love interest in end of August with detailed descriptions, like his height, his job, weight, and personality (again will have to update on this). On the first reading, she told me that I'd fight a lot with my current POI because of our different backgrounds and the way we perceive things but we'll make it through the fights. He's good for long term and marriage can be in store as she pulled out an empress and emperor card.

Love Mentor also nailed my poi's personality (strengths and weaknesses), literally says that my poi has a rude and brash nature and can be stubborn all the time, but his heart is very kind. He is going to start moving this friendship in a romantic direction in 2 more months, but idk we'll have to wait for the predictions to occur.

Guardian- he uses crystal ball readings not tarot cards, nailed my poi's current thoughts and personality traits but has a hard time seeing us long term because his weaknesses would be what I have trouble coping with. Says POI likes to profile himself as bragging and has a lot of insecurities underneath his exterior, also says that he likes to lie and I'd have trouble with his dishonesty.

Alycia Rose- read with her around 3 times over the span of two years, she always says that I am going to break up with my poi due to personality differences, and also described a new POI which I am going to meet this October (well dressed man, kind, moody and we'll have a chance for long term and marriage), but flipped the readings every time I go to her.
Like on the second and third time she will be describing a different POI- second reading implying that I will meet a new POI in October with a different personality trait (fire sign, abrasive, tough background) and the third reading with a family man I'd meet in 2022 who is ready for kids, caring, cooks for me, and so on.

Mystic Milena- was very straightforward and nice, told me I'd have two POIs this year (current and also one in August) but I'd have trouble ending up in long term with both of them. I'll marry the man who I meet in 2025.

I've read with others (lol I'm currently at an oranum binge mode) and I can write them here if anyone's interested.

Alycia is just a wiccan card reader if you ask me. I have heard also she gives prodominently negative readings. Most of the people on there are just card readers with a camera basically. JoAnna123 is really good for present situations and mediumship but none of her predictions have really come to pass. She keep bringing up a legal case for me in 2018 which did happen but she saw money coming in and the case got dropped so the complete opposite happened basically.

Alycia's terrible at maintaining her predictions and so is Visionary Gu.. like she's a very very sweet woman but in the past three readings I've done with her, she always tells me different things and stories. But she nails my personality and also POI's.. although I'm just guessing it's a cold reading since she asked for our dob and used zodiac signs to stereotype who we are.

She also told me my ex cheated on me with another woman and has been cheating since the relationship happened lol, and that was the cause of the breakup. But that was not the case.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2020, 06:01:19 PM »
Anyone read with these psychics from Oranum? : Heera123, Psychic Kay, Pedia and JosephineBloom?

Offline StrawberryNights

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2020, 12:28:47 AM »
Anyone read with these psychics from Oranum? : Heera123, Psychic Kay, Pedia and JosephineBloom?
Pedia good
Kay good
Heera ... nooo sorry not for me
Josephine i havent read with her

Celiiyap has shared her experience with Heera in John’s thread already, it’s an old comment  :D Any interesting stories with Heera from your side? 🌹

Offline StrawberryNights

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2020, 06:09:17 PM »
Pedia good
Kay good
Heera ... nooo sorry not for me
Josephine i havent read with her

Well I dont want to bash anyone...I dont believe in my heart Heera is a scam artist ...and maybe she works for others...she seems like a lovely peaceful soul however duringnthe reading I was lime.....nah.  I just dont feels shes gifted liKe i look for in a psychic.   

Btw. A person can be a scammer and have a gift.   That happens too!   And just cause someone is super nice doesnt mean they are psychic!!  Lol. 

And a lot of those readers on Oranum troll the ither readers as guests. They are jealous.  🙄 soooo

All i can say is she wasnt great for me

Celiiyap has shared her experience with Heera in John’s thread already, it’s an old comment  :D Any interesting stories with Heera from your side? 🌹

Oh I see. In my opinion Heera is not gifted, she makes guesses and she is not gifted at all because she is inaccurate. Moreover, I shall not ever recommend her to anyone. I like facts and precise information. She told me I was a sugarbaby and that’s what my POI thought of me - POI=husband and I’m a mother to his children, who also works full-time. Sugarbaby! Heera talks bs in a free chat and she is always available because no one thinks she is legit and no one takes her to private. I don’t want other people reading the forum to get deluded by “oh she maybe gifted/oh other readers are jealous of her gifts”. How do you know all that?? How do you know that other readers are in her chat as guests? Facts please.

I only operate facts: 1) Psychic has been correct and accurate 2) Psychic has been wrong and inaccurate. Everything else is delusions.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2020, 06:14:27 PM »
I had actually made an account on Oranum. It is far different than Keen or other sites. You can add for just minutes, you have to buy a credit package which I don't understand. It will say 27.99 with a 1.99 bonus, but yes you pay a little over $35 dollars. How does the credit apply to the minutes? I notice that you have to also pay with a credit to send a message. Very different!!!

Offline StrawberryNights

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2020, 06:26:10 PM »
I had actually made an account on Oranum. It is far different than Keen or other sites. You can add for just minutes, you have to buy a credit package which I don't understand. It will say 27.99 with a 1.99 bonus, but yes you pay a little over $35 dollars. How does the credit apply to the minutes? I notice that you have to also pay with a credit to send a message. Very different!!!

Credits=Oranum dollars
Let’s say psychic’s fee per minute is $10 and if you want to talk to them for a minute it means 27.99 of your balance minus 10 equals 17.99 - that’s your balance after talking for one minutes with someone who charges 10 per min.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2020, 04:56:39 PM »
I wish this site would change where you can choose how much you want to add rather than there confusing packages for credits.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2020, 09:06:14 PM »
I wish this site would change where you can choose how much you want to add rather than there confusing packages for credits.

I've mentioned this ages ago. They do this on purpose so you don't know exactly how much money you've spent. Oranum is extremely fun but once I figured out what they were doing, I got off that site and closed my account immediately. I was there for a week and it's total bs. Be Careful.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2020, 11:25:06 PM »
I had got on it to see what it was about, but got so confused with the credit thing. I talked to one, and you are right. I ended up spending way more than I thought or wanted. I got info but not as much as I would think with the money I spent on the time.