Author Topic: Cindy's knowing  (Read 2883 times)

Offline love123456

Cindy's knowing
« on: August 16, 2019, 01:20:04 PM »
Anyone read with this advisor. I always think it really weird when an advisors starts telling you all this stuff and then you suddenly get disconnected.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Cindy's knowing
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 07:03:51 PM »
There is already a thread about her.

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2847.msg49697.html#msg49697

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 10:49:39 PM »
there is another thread on her but not too much feedback.  I'll respond here.

I've read with her in the past twice.  She seemed good enough the first time for me to contact again but ultimately she didnt say anything that was specific enough for me to say "yes she is accurate" as opposed to just vague and lucky and also her predictions, which werent that big, did not pan out.  I would not contact her again but she does have positive feedback on Keen and she is a super nice lady.  I just wasnt feeling it with her.

Just my two cents

Offline love123456

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 02:20:24 AM »
She was strange. Comes off as very upbeat. Started telling me my boyfriend was cheating and sensed a disconnect. She asked if we were still together. When I told him I just saw him yesterday the call got disconnected. 🤷‍♀️

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 01:43:06 PM »
Oh wow.  Yeah that is very suspicious that you would get disconnected right after you told her you just saw him. hmmm

Yeah, if others like her and she worked for them then good,  I just wasnt really all that impressed.  I would not call back.

anything