Author Topic: Do you believe in “signs”  (Read 15449 times)

Offline Girly1998

Re: Do you believe in “signs”
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2019, 09:37:14 PM »
I’m gonna post my experience/story on here if anyone cares to elaborate that would be awesome. So in the past, I was pining after someone for quite some time. Anyhow, the situation came to a dead end. I went to readers to see what they say, including the big named readers and they all say they will come back. However, I have been dragging this on for months. I let go once, instantly I see poi not directly but I seen them some place and numerous times when I have given hope up and each time I do they reappear. I had a prediction set for September for contact and had faith restored again. However, it’s no longer September. I told myself to let go and move on, then today everything that went wrong doing errands went wrong. Anyhow, I got to my destination late. After not seeing poi for months there they were at the same place, which I found very odd as the timing was very unusual for us both to be at this particular place. I saw them again indirectly again but still.... When I just recently  decided to give up hope as I feel it’s not going anywhere. I find it weird with all of these events happening. Maybe it’s nothing or maybe it isn’t?

I’m dealing with the same thing! Similar to your experience running errands, I’ve had several out of the ordinary situations that took place last week that caused me to see him. 5 months of nothing and I saw him twice in 1 week. So strange.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2019, 10:09:40 PM »
It’s strange, to me it’s telling it’s a sign. At the same time though nothing is happening, I guess time will only tell.

True, I hate these signs though. They just leave me so confused and in a weird mind set.

Yaz88

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2019, 11:18:55 PM »
So I used to believe signs had a certain meaning.  The meaning that I thought they had was that the person who the sign represented was supposed to be in my life.  My prior POI had an uncommon name.  This is the same POI that whenever I’d be “done” with him and ready to move on, he’d re-enter my life.  Some of the signs would be that I’d tell the universe, if H is supposed to be in my life, give me a sign.  Then I’d go somewhere and there’d be a parent calling their child over and the child had my POI’s name.  I’d actually see his name everywhere.  Hell, I got lost driving once and the street I had to turn around on was his name.  I couldn’t escape it, actually.  Then one time, he ghosted me for like a week.  No response to any call or text (later I found out he was on a cruise with his gf).  That day, I clearly remember asking the universe to give me a sign if he was a reason or a season or a lifetime.  Sure enough, later that day I went to the grocery store.  As I’m walking to the grocery store, I see my POI exiting a GNC.  Our paths literally crossed.  He and I both knew the odds of such a meeting were slim to none.  He’s overweight and HATES GNC.  Anyhow, long story short, that POI and I have a soul contract and a connection that is incredibly strong.  He’d never deny it and neither will I. It’s that strong karmic connection that kept causing those signs to appear.  However, those signs don’t mean he is the “one” or that we are supposed to be together.  He was very important to me in my life.  Once his job was done, and I accepted what his purpose in my life was, the signs ended. 

Recently something happened that I could have taken as a sign regarding my current POI.  Instead of getting carried away with it, I just chuckled and said “nice one, universe!” 

I hope this gives a valuable perspective.  Sorry, I’m long winded AF today.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2019, 12:02:10 AM »
So I used to believe signs had a certain meaning.  The meaning that I thought they had was that the person who the sign represented was supposed to be in my life.  My prior POI had an uncommon name.  This is the same POI that whenever I’d be “done” with him and ready to move on, he’d re-enter my life.  Some of the signs would be that I’d tell the universe, if H is supposed to be in my life, give me a sign.  Then I’d go somewhere and there’d be a parent calling their child over and the child had my POI’s name.  I’d actually see his name everywhere.  Hell, I got lost driving once and the street I had to turn around on was his name.  I couldn’t escape it, actually.  Then one time, he ghosted me for like a week.  No response to any call or text (later I found out he was on a cruise with his gf).  That day, I clearly remember asking the universe to give me a sign if he was a reason or a season or a lifetime.  Sure enough, later that day I went to the grocery store.  As I’m walking to the grocery store, I see my POI exiting a GNC.  Our paths literally crossed.  He and I both knew the odds of such a meeting were slim to none.  He’s overweight and HATES GNC.  Anyhow, long story short, that POI and I have a soul contract and a connection that is incredibly strong.  He’d never deny it and neither will I. It’s that strong karmic connection that kept causing those signs to appear.  However, those signs don’t mean he is the “one” or that we are supposed to be together.  He was very important to me in my life.  Once his job was done, and I accepted what his purpose in my life was, the signs ended. 

Recently something happened that I could have taken as a sign regarding my current POI.  Instead of getting carried away with it, I just chuckled and said “nice one, universe!” 

I hope this gives a valuable perspective.  Sorry, I’m long winded AF today.

Ahh I don’t like this response lol.

Yaz88

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2019, 12:36:16 AM »
I used to take the signs really seriously though.  The universe had a little bit of fun with me for sure.  Trickster energy.  Lol. That’s why I take notice of a “sign” and file it away in my mind.

Offline Newtowngirl20

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2019, 02:19:32 AM »
It’s a crapshoot but signs recently meant something for me. I remember I saw my ex’s name everywhere. It got so ridiculous that I was back online dating and every other guy or so who came up for about 30 swipes had his name or a variation of it. It was super weird and freaky. I just thought WTF and gave the app a rest. I turned the tv on and what came up - someone with his name! The next day (after a couple of months of radio silence), he sent me what can only be characterized as a “fairytale” text. I was floored...maybe it was just a coincidence but I thought it was curious.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2019, 02:00:13 PM »
Someone mentioned paying attention to the supposed sign, writing it down and filing it away for later review, instead of obsessing about it (not that we would ever obsess! lol). I think that's wise. I've known people who keep dream journals and such, for just that purpose, but sometimes we won't know what any individual thing meant until all of the puzzle pieces come together.

You know how some people always catch the clock at 11:11? I have the misfortune of always catching the clock at the time that corresponds with my POI's birthday. What this means, I don't know, but it's been going on for years now, with consistency. It could very well mean nothing at all.

I don’t really understand it. For some, signs mean nothing but for others something becomes of them.

I guess it really depends on if you’re actively looking for the signs? Or what is a sign? I think if you ask the universe to show you something specific as a sign then you’re going to see it because you’re looking. I think a sign can also be a push for you to do something about the situation as well, if you haven’t already.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2019, 02:14:10 PM »
Someone mentioned paying attention to the supposed sign, writing it down and filing it away for later review, instead of obsessing about it (not that we would ever obsess! lol). I think that's wise. I've known people who keep dream journals and such, for just that purpose, but sometimes we won't know what any individual thing meant until all of the puzzle pieces come together.

You know how some people always catch the clock at 11:11? I have the misfortune of always catching the clock at the time that corresponds with my POI's birthday. What this means, I don't know, but it's been going on for years now, with consistency. It could very well mean nothing at all.

I don’t really understand it. For some, signs mean nothing but for others something becomes of them.

I guess it really depends on if you’re actively looking for the signs? Or what is a sign? I think if you ask the universe to show you something specific as a sign then you’re going to see it because you’re looking. I think a sign can also be a push for you to do something about the situation as well, if you haven’t already.

I agree, I think sometimes we can see signs and try and make them fit often times. It is really hard to tell if a sign is genuine or pure coincidence. I remember having lots of dreams on my ex last year about him being sad over me and none of it happened.. My guess is, I wanted him to be missing me blah blah so what I have been wanting in my mind or thinking about often happens in dreams, doesn't mean it will happen or is a sign. A reader told me recently that just thinking of our POI will synchronise things like seeing his name pop up everywhere or signs related to him as you are making an invisible energetic link by just thinking about him.

Yaz88

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2019, 02:44:54 PM »

I agree, I think sometimes we can see signs and try and make them fit often times. It is really hard to tell if a sign is genuine or pure coincidence. I remember having lots of dreams on my ex last year about him being sad over me and none of it happened.. My guess is, I wanted him to be missing me blah blah so what I have been wanting in my mind or thinking about often happens in dreams, doesn't mean it will happen or is a sign. A reader told me recently that just thinking of our POI will synchronise things like seeing his name pop up everywhere or signs related to him as you are making an invisible energetic link by just thinking about him.

Star, I think what that reader told you is completely on point (at least in my experience). Do you mind PMing me which reader said that? 

ladya

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2019, 04:58:55 PM »
The signs only have the meanings you give to them that's why the same sign can mean different things to different people. A lot of it is depending on where you are in your own energy and how you are feeling and what you are thinking. the reason why some people have signs mean something is the same as why some people can manifest easily and others can't. There's no simple answer when it comes to working with energies.

Offline Tryst.4

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2019, 07:56:33 PM »
Wow, so weird. I was just gonna start a thread about seeing 11 and 11:11 everywhere. Came to the forum to see this thread started...

Offline Star_01

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2019, 11:55:02 PM »

That's a really good point, Star. Our subconscious is more powerful than we may even realize.

Thanks.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2019, 11:06:31 PM »
I am so glad i came back to this.  This week i asked the universe to give me a sign if things were not over between me and my SO.  Well i ended up have 2 clients with his first name come in for appointments and since there was still doubt another the next day.  As if that wasn't enough i decided to ask the universe one more time.  I am in a service industry and tipping is never really a given.  Well on my last client of the day i specifically ask the universe that i could put on my girl panties and take it if the answer was no but to please if we will work things out let this client tip me.  Even if its only $5.

Ok well at the end of the appointment he asked if i had change for a $20 and unfortunately i didn't.   So after he checked his pockets he apologized and i said good night.  My heart sank but o thanked the universe for the sign. So as i was getting ready to leave there was a knock on the door.  The client came back and said i am sorry but this is all i had in the car.... it was exactly 5 singles.  My jaw dropped.  Coincidence... i highly doubt it.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2019, 12:09:17 AM »
I asked for signs many times. One thing I have asked for is to see a deer. Long story short one night he texted me he had found a baby deer and wanted to bring it to me but had no where to put it. I live in Austin also known as Hill Country so deer can be common during certain times and days. For a week straight I had deer run in front of my truck. I can go weeks without seeing a deer and then during really low points I will see one or two. A sign I haven't asked for is a shooting star. I have seen 5 in the last month. I hope I can count on these signs as I'm about at the end of my sanity and my mental health is really not good right now. I don't know how much more I have left in me.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2019, 01:09:27 AM »
I ask for signs, but I wonder where they come from. Do they always come from a good place? Or could they be from demons?

anything