Author Topic: Do you believe in “signs”  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Do you believe in “signs”
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2019, 11:06:31 PM »
I am so glad i came back to this.  This week i asked the universe to give me a sign if things were not over between me and my SO.  Well i ended up have 2 clients with his first name come in for appointments and since there was still doubt another the next day.  As if that wasn't enough i decided to ask the universe one more time.  I am in a service industry and tipping is never really a given.  Well on my last client of the day i specifically ask the universe that i could put on my girl panties and take it if the answer was no but to please if we will work things out let this client tip me.  Even if its only $5.

Ok well at the end of the appointment he asked if i had change for a $20 and unfortunately i didn't.   So after he checked his pockets he apologized and i said good night.  My heart sank but o thanked the universe for the sign. So as i was getting ready to leave there was a knock on the door.  The client came back and said i am sorry but this is all i had in the car.... it was exactly 5 singles.  My jaw dropped.  Coincidence... i highly doubt it.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2019, 12:09:17 AM »
I asked for signs many times. One thing I have asked for is to see a deer. Long story short one night he texted me he had found a baby deer and wanted to bring it to me but had no where to put it. I live in Austin also known as Hill Country so deer can be common during certain times and days. For a week straight I had deer run in front of my truck. I can go weeks without seeing a deer and then during really low points I will see one or two. A sign I haven't asked for is a shooting star. I have seen 5 in the last month. I hope I can count on these signs as I'm about at the end of my sanity and my mental health is really not good right now. I don't know how much more I have left in me.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2019, 01:09:27 AM »
I ask for signs, but I wonder where they come from. Do they always come from a good place? Or could they be from demons?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2019, 01:18:58 AM »
I can't imagine that you are asking a sign for yes or no to get direction that it would be from a demon.  That's just me.  I am hoping the universe won't steer me wrong and that's why i ask for a specific sign so i can't misinterpret it.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2019, 02:40:01 AM »
I had a reading with someone who said that my grandmother was speaking to them. It sure didn’t sound like her, so a week later I asked for a sign confirming it was truly her. I asked for grasshoppers, thinking that is so outlandish that there’s no way it wouldn’t be a sign. A week later at a Halloween party I heard a song booming “grasshopper grasshopper!” I had chills because it was so spooky to me.

Online Imnotsure

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2019, 02:44:15 AM »
I ask for signs, but I wonder where they come from. Do they always come from a good place? Or could they be from demons?
Where they come from varies from each person’s belief system I believe. Some believe it’s G-D or a higher power, some call it “divine”, some refer to it as the universe, or angels and spirit guides. 
I align with believing I am the creator of my reality, and whichever one of those mentioned above that I align with are there to guide me on my highest good, the key would be to be open. Before I resonated with this, I’ve had crazy experiences that made me believe in negative entities, where there is bad, there is good. What I like to do is protect my energy by envisioning myself protected by a white bubble every morning and evening.
I usually ask my spirit guides and angels everyday for any signs and guidance they believe I should be receiving. And let me tell you, they are usually on point with what they think I need to hear at that time.
Now, you can also ask for something specific, but the key is to be open and aware when you do. Today, I asked my spirit guides and angels for guidance by a certain time, and they did.

Offline Pinkamena

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2019, 04:57:13 AM »
I am so glad i came back to this.  This week i asked the universe to give me a sign if things were not over between me and my SO.  Well i ended up have 2 clients with his first name come in for appointments and since there was still doubt another the next day.  As if that wasn't enough i decided to ask the universe one more time.  I am in a service industry and tipping is never really a given.  Well on my last client of the day i specifically ask the universe that i could put on my girl panties and take it if the answer was no but to please if we will work things out let this client tip me.  Even if its only $5.

Ok well at the end of the appointment he asked if i had change for a $20 and unfortunately i didn't.   So after he checked his pockets he apologized and i said good night.  My heart sank but o thanked the universe for the sign. So as i was getting ready to leave there was a knock on the door.  The client came back and said i am sorry but this is all i had in the car.... it was exactly 5 singles.  My jaw dropped.  Coincidence... i highly doubt it.

I dunno... I use to do this too (exactly with different POI], and for me it seemed like I was putting my external source of power still to be a force outside of me... that seems superstitious

However, I think the ideal feeling is like one gets from symbols is like your prayers are answered. God has heard them. Still how is asking if I will be with my POI related to having clients with same name? how does that exactly count as sign 😬 (sorry hope that’s not rude or critical)? ... But if the feeling you get is “the universe has your back” “your prayers on their way” then that’s what matters most... but for me it’s changing, and evolving here is my sign/symbol story

It comes from the concept of Gabrielle Bernstein “the universe has your back”... and I heard the concept... haven’t exactly read her book, just something my coworkers threw in the break room and loved it... so feel free critique:

A few times when I have moved, I’ve asked for my symbol of reassurance (it’s a heart) that this is the place for me, and that’s come up, twice! The first time I wanted to move into this house that was about $100 out of my budget and someone had already rented that space. But the owner preferred female, she said she’d think about it. As I walked into the house her heart shaped light chandelier hit me on the head - and I fell in love with the space! And knew I wanted this place! About 3 days later I got the place and was able to move with ease without worrying about my budget for rent. (Unless you count calling psychics making me tense! Which it did!)

Recently, about 10 months ago I was moving again to a different state and again felt overwhelmed with my housing situation. At the last minute a coworker gave me a lead to a place. I went to visit the space and I did NOT love it! In fact, I was so anxious! And i just didn’t know if it would be right. I met owner and he was nice, and I just accepted the place without feeling good about it. Still though I prayed and prayed and didn’t get my answer; I forgot about my symbol. About a week later I was picking up mail in that area (actually across from the house I’d be moving into because that’s oddly where my mail would go for work) and a dog quickly came up, first aggressively, but then I realized it just wanted to play... and when she came up to lick my hands around her collar were embedded tiny silver heart shape symbols. Then some kids came up to me saying she doesn’t bite and is friendly. I felt so much more relaxed after that- and yes for about 10 months lived there! ever so lucky with the best landlord yet!!! The first night I moved the room was cleaned up and I felt it was just too precious, my girl housemate then met me and said “I’m so glad we have another female! I’ve expecting and waiting for you!” ...it was so comforting and even kinda like “huh! Someone wanted me and wished for me before I even knew? Whatever I’ll take it!” ..weirder was I never saw that dog again! Even if they lived across from me!

However, when I ask for my symbol with my POI... Well ...I stopped asking. Actually, I did get it (and more than once) but I realized I think I read the symbol wrong. Me and the POI went on a camping trip, and at the end of being bitten alive by mosquitos, upset that he wouldn’t keep up with my pace of hiking, his friend also accidentally injured me with his pole! And overall just annoyed!!! I was ready to break up with him! Well when we got back to my car- someone just drew multiple heart symbols on the back of my car from the dust. At first, I thought it meant I would be supported... if I broke up... but now... regret my actions, I think it could have also meant I shouldn’t have let out my anger, I should have been more patient... we broke up that afternoon and have been apart since. I regretted the break up a week later and realized I used big actions to get someone to appreciate me, and control the situation. Weve seen each other tons of times but continue to be mostly down after that break up and we’ve been with each other on and off... mostly off, but I feel I misinterpreted that sign.

Writing this maybe I should ask for that symbol again... but this time I am hesitant. I can also see weird things, like the symbol has always been a part of me before I knew. My favorite thing to crochet are heart shape patterns and I didn’t realize this was my symbol until I looked at my old crotchet projects-they’re  hearts. I look at my jewelry my POI has given me and it’s always been heart shaped stuff like earrings, or an obsidian rock he sanded down once. But now... I dunno, I feel like, it’s being redefined, my anxiety blocks... stuff. (Plus come on who doesn’t gift their significant other heart shaped candy! Or just ...stuff... kind of obvious, right?)

But.. mostly I haven’t asked because I think I don’t think I’ll get the answer I want- but rather am forcing my symbol to be something it’s not... or something I’m ready to hear.

I was re listening to Gabrielle Bernstein  on youtube, and I guess I see I’m trying to still control an outcome with my sign/symbol. I also think about how I use to believe in the Doreen virtue signs, and feeling now critical of my back then gullible self. Questioning is this rational? Does this really serve me? Is it what my former therapist have called magical thinking?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 05:10:06 AM by Pinkamena »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2019, 09:02:59 PM »
Pinkamena, so that i don't make the sign fit i ask the universe for something specific.   Why his name in relation to my clients.... well because it could be a month and not one single person with his name will cross my door and his name is pretty common.  Then when i ask for a sign and multiple people with his name come in back to back that is the universe screaming from the top of its lungs saying it ain't over.  That's just the way it works for me.  No point in asking for a sign and assuming every little thing is or isn't it.  When you ask for specifics and you get it i don't question it

Offline Momentos67

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2019, 08:49:25 AM »
So a little over a week ago, I asked the universe and divine if there was anything left with poi or if it has come to a dead end. I asked for them to give me a sign if anything was still to come and behold, I saw my poi for the first in exactly 8 months a few days after I asked the universe to give me a sign. This was actually face-to-face unlike the other times where I would see them on the road. However, my poi wouldn’t look at me or speak to me. They did see me and it was a public setting, so I’m not sure what to think anymore. I am not attached and haven’t been in a while but still curious in a ways to see if something may come about.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 08:51:13 AM by Momentos67 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2019, 05:21:43 PM »
By no means am I judging, but your poi blatantly ignored you and there is still hope he will come around? I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Was this not the answer you were looking for?

Offline Pinkamena

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2019, 06:09:31 PM »
So a little over a week ago, I asked the universe and divine if there was anything left with poi or if it has come to a dead end. I asked for them to give me a sign if anything was still to come and behold, I saw my poi for the first in exactly 8 months a few days after I asked the universe to give me a sign. This was actually face-to-face unlike the other times where I would see them on the road. However, my poi wouldn’t look at me or speak to me. They did see me and it was a public setting, so I’m not sure what to think anymore. I am not attached and haven’t been in a while but still curious in a ways to see if something may come about.

I hope not be hurtful, or cut and dry, or insensitive -i kinda agree with hornet kick

But then again there is context, and maybe more I don’t understand. And!!! signs or not! If you played it cool, and confident I’m sure that’s what matters most! An event like this would spiral me out of control towards psychics. And if there isn’t a desperate attachment or grasping then alls end well, right? But... ummm... what is your all ends well?

I hate to be critical but asking the questions to the universe “is it over between us?” As a sign, to me (and again ever so sorry to be critical) to me says “well do you want to be?” Here is something ambiguous.

However, I do think from a men’s psychological stand point, if youre not reacting or showing that it bothers you- i think it will sit with them and it will slowly bother them and stir. Let that magic unfold! 😈😈😈

Still though i hope you feel confident and are at peace- you’re opinion to you is what matters most
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 06:24:27 PM by Pinkamena »

Offline Momentos67

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2019, 01:47:43 AM »
That’s just it I don’t know anymore, I asked for the sign but that’s what I got. I’m not hoping for anything anymore as a result of that night. What I was trying to convey in message was that I asked for a sign I got it but with mixed signals. Hornet kick, yes I do hope in someway they do come around because of all the money I wasted and so that I can have closure. I am contradicting myself in a way. My intuition has guided me up to this point to think they would at some point down the line. In fact that’s what got me started on this wild journey. After speaking to a couple of well known empaths (Kate Marquez & Karen Jo) I was ignored for completely different reasons then I thought. I’m sorry if I confused anyone, but yes I’m saying I don’t care if they come back but also at the same time it would be nice to have closure. I’m not hanging on and hoping and won’t wait around the phone, I am moving with life. If they do come around for closure then great as well! I see now my question was ambiguous and confusing when I worded my question to the universe in my first post.

Pinkamena

Yes there is context that is missing, I’m sorry I got myself confused at what I was trying to say. I asked in the way “is there anything left” and I asked for a sign and that’s what I got. I managed to play cool and listened to myself and went about with my night. Also, I did what you mentioned pinkamena I showed nothing was wrong or bothering me. After doing these couple readings, both Kate and Karen said it bothered them and is presently. I’m not sure where this will take me but I’m not hanging on. If I get closure great! If not I’ll manage and move on.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 02:03:16 AM by Momentos67 »

Offline JAG20

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2019, 02:06:04 AM »
I've been getting signs from my ex, harmless things like her name popping up every where which isn't a common name cuz she is Mexican and the area I'm in it would be rare to show up so often. Things like her hobbies and the date we stopped talking with each other. I'm feeling silly like they're common coincidences but I'm unsure. A couple readers I talked to mention of manifesting and keeping positive but that's all something I haven't really experienced before.
Has any body had any luck with manifesting so far?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2019, 02:32:46 AM »
Jag don't laugh but i had found a YouTube video on how to manifest contact.  In it it tells you to visualize what the communication would be.  Well i did as the video said and visualized the text msg.  Well i then completely forgot about it and about a week or two later i got the text exactly as i pictured it.  Mind you we hadn't talked in 2 months prior to that.  I have no idea what the video was or i would have posted here.  So i think there is something to manifesting things into fruition.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2019, 02:41:15 AM »
Jag don't laugh but i had found a YouTube video on how to manifest contact.  In it it tells you to visualize what the communication would be.  Well i did as the video said and visualized the text msg.  Well i then completely forgot about it and about a week or two later i got the text exactly as i pictured it.  Mind you we hadn't talked in 2 months prior to that.  I have no idea what the video was or i would have posted here.  So i think there is something to manifesting things into fruition.

That's pretty interesting love, I wish you had a link but I'll see if I can find it myself, if you remember it in the mean time please send it to me! It's all new to me, and I'm open for trying anything, but I'm glad the manifesting worked for you,  It gives me hope, lol