Author Topic: Do you believe in “signs”  (Read 15459 times)

Offline Girly1998

Do you believe in “signs”
« on: August 15, 2019, 03:08:14 PM »
Not related to LOA but:

Do you guys believe the universe gives you signs? How do you know it’s an actual sign vs you just trying to make something “fit?”

Offline aquagirl

Re: Do you believe in “signs”
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 06:32:43 PM »
Yes, i do believe in signs. I get them all the time. Depends on what the topic is.  But i get them for both people and situations. but mostly people. For people it's usually things like they are thinking about me, which i later learn to be true. Or that i'll hear from them soon, or to not give up on them.  Its not something that i will go and look for, they just pop up right in front of me randomly.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 06:40:56 PM »
Yes, i do believe in signs. I get them all the time. Depends on what the topic is.  But i get them for both people and situations. but mostly people. For people it's usually things like they are thinking about me, which i later learn to be true. Or that i'll hear from them soon, or to not give up on them.  Its not something that i will go and look for, they just pop up right in front of me randomly.

But what do you consider as being a sign? You can pm me if you want. I believe in them but also I feel like it’s easy to make something fit as a sign when you want it to.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 06:56:49 PM »

I second this. This mirrors my experiences.

ladya

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 06:58:57 PM »

But what do you consider as being a sign? You can pm me if you want. I believe in them but also I feel like it’s easy to make something fit as a sign when you want it to.

You’ll know. You feel it when it’s a sign or you’re trying to make it fit. It gives you two different feelings. I know that sounds cryptic but I don’t know how else to explain it. When it’s a sign you just know, there’s no doubt. And with more experience, the less doubt you have. We all have doubts it’s human nature but I feel like the more you get them the more you decipher it.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 07:08:04 PM »
While reading this thread I was thinking of my POI very hard. Almost like he’s stuck in my head and this deep feeling of just feeling stuck cane over me for about 5 minutes. Then I was wondering why do I feel like this. This thread made me google “signs someone is thinking of you” and sneezing / itchy nose popped up and a list of other things. In my head I’m thinking these things rarely even happen to me. But then I exited out of that page and got on here then all of a sudden my nose was itchy and I couldn’t stop sneezing . Idk maybe it’s a coincidence 😂😂

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2019, 07:09:35 PM »

You’ll know. You feel it when it’s a sign or you’re trying to make it fit. It gives you two different feelings. I know that sounds cryptic but I don’t know how else to explain it. When it’s a sign you just know, there’s no doubt. And with more experience, the less doubt you have. We all have doubts it’s human nature but I feel like the more you get them the more you decipher it.

Lol I’m struggling. I used to ask for specific signs and definitely knew I was looking for them (it’s not hard to find a rainbow if you’re looking for it)

I got something today but I can’t tell if I am overthinking it.🤦🏼‍♀️
It definitely caught me off guard and fit “us”. Can’t really say what it was because I’d have to explain something pretty telling/list his name.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 07:12:03 PM by Girly1998 »

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2019, 07:11:21 PM »
When I’m emotionally attached to someone I’ll have a dream about them maybe a week before they reach out or see them in person. But that’s the only sign I’ll normally get

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2019, 07:17:00 PM »
When I’m emotionally attached to someone I’ll have a dream about them maybe a week before they reach out or see them in person. But that’s the only sign I’ll normally get

I rarely dream but I had one yesterday about him. I’ve had 2 prior dreams about him but nothing came of it, unfortunately.

I’ve had all my exes come back at some point but I can’t really recall if any weird things happened because I wasn’t looking for anything. I know with one I just kept imagining that he was with me (not in a LOA way but just like having conversations in my mind lol) and he reached out a couple weeks after. Don’t know if that was just a coincidence or not though.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2019, 07:20:05 PM »
The signs I believe in that have happened to me and the only thing that has given me proof are thinking of someone out of nowhere and them contacting soon after.

I don't personally believe in dreams, I dreamt of someone and had a very specific dream of them and it never manifested. So I always discount dreams, but that's me. The same with seeing things and thinking it's signs, I feel like I did lots of that because I wanted to see the signs or it was coincidence.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2019, 07:35:43 PM »
That’s true every time I randomly think of someone they end up contacting me. Just the other day for a could of days now I was thinking of this one advisor and how he hasn’t been online in like 2 years then last night he sent me 5 free minutes and said he’s back doing readings lol weird

ladya

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2019, 07:39:22 PM »
That’s true every time I randomly think of someone they end up contacting me. Just the other day for a could of days now I was thinking of this one advisor and how he hasn’t been online in like 2 years then last night he sent me 5 free minutes and said he’s back doing readings lol weird

Lolol this always happens to me too.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2019, 07:44:35 PM »

Yup it's quite strange. I've found usually it's the people you least expect who pop into your mind out of nowhere. I've never had an ex return but meaningless people I spoke to in the past or one guy I got kinda serious with have popped their heads up over time.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2019, 08:05:20 PM »

Yup it's quite strange. I've found usually it's the people you least expect who pop into your mind out of nowhere. I've never had an ex return but meaningless people I spoke to in the past or one guy I got kinda serious with have popped their heads up over time.

All my exes came back 🙄 especially my first love ugh he called me the other day! The one I do want to contact me though won’t contact me for nothing in the world !

Offline Star_01

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2019, 08:07:04 PM »

All my exes came back 🙄 especially my first love ugh he called me the other day! The one I do want to contact me though won’t contact me for nothing in the world !

Lol how typical  :-\

anything