Author Topic: When psychics tell you that you’re intuitive  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

When psychics tell you that you’re intuitive
« on: August 15, 2019, 07:55:01 PM »
Most readings I have had the reader will say your highly intuitive. A couple even said I could have the ability to be a medium if I used the gift more. Anybody else gets that a lot? I’ve seen spirits when I was really young. In middle school I use to see “shadow people” spirits that were all black with no face or color that was basically just an outline of a human. It use to scare the crap out of me! One time I even heard footsteps  that were big and heavy footsteps out side on the patio but when I looked no one was there! Footsteps were the main noises I would hear constantly . Footsteps in the attic above the ceiling, going down the hallway, outside,etc. my dad also heard them one night. On top of that I have precognitive dreams. The dreams are my gift from God! And I know that’s a proven fact because there’s been many times spirit came through in a dream to warn me or to visit. Whenever something bad happens I dream of things like car wrecks, funerals, or something along those lines of the people that it’ll involve. I’ll have dreams of dead people as well. I’ve dreamed of my mother’s late friend who I defintely wasn’t close to but he passed unexpectedly and quickly.  The dream felt so real I thought I was awake until I saw him sitting on the couch. I even predicted contact for my mother’s coworker before. She vented to me before telling me about her on and off again lover and how they were out of contact for 3 months. Maybe a week later I had a dream of my late father telling me there’s going to be a huge fight and right after he told me that I dreamed I saw my moms coworker dancing in the street happy and I asked her why. She told me her lover had finally reached out. The next day after that dream my mom and her coworker got into a really bad argument that almost led to a fight and the man showed up at her job bringing her lunch and wanted to reconnect! I CAN NOT MAKE THIS SHT UP! There’s been countless of other times as well. I use to even dream of demons and witches back when I got too many readings . That’s when I stopped for a bit .

Offline Star_01

Re: When psychics tell you that you’re intuitive
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 08:02:26 PM »
I think we have all been given the line that we have a gift by readers and it is often used as a stock line.

I was like you all through my childhood seeing things until I left adolescence. I used to see spirits often and sense them, dream of them and have been shown lots of proof of the spirit world in my childhood. Footsteps I've heard a couple of times and that creeps me out the most.

Mostly now I get gut feelings about situations that haven't proven me wrong, or thinking of someone then them making contact. Or recently I talked to a friend about something and he walked into his living room and it was on the news, synchrony kinda stuff.

I have also had awake premonitions, I had one about a family member breaking up with someone of many years before a certain timeframe and it happened. Unfortunately I wish I had them more. Bits come out at certain times out of nowhere and years apart. I wish it was more frequent.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 08:08:17 PM by Star_01 »

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 08:24:05 PM »
Same. Spirit makes contact through my dreams that’s really the only thing I have left in my adult hood still to this day. I get slot of visions and answers through my dreams so I don’t count them off as just dreams. Yeah but I think readers say that a bit too much.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 08:35:00 PM »
Same. Spirit makes contact through my dreams that’s really the only thing I have left in my adult hood still to this day. I get slot of visions and answers through my dreams so I don’t count them off as just dreams. Yeah but I think readers say that a bit too much.

I always have had my premonitions when I was awake which is odd because most people do get them through dreams. I find it more intense awake as obviously you're more alert, can't pass it off as a dream and it's quite powerful. I would like to expand my gift if I have one, but from reading this board it seems that many people experience premonitions or signs so maybe it's just a basic gift thing but I still appreciate having it.

anything