Author Topic: What to do in the meantime while I wait for predictions  (Read 1400 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

What to do in the meantime while I wait for predictions
« on: August 03, 2019, 12:55:45 AM »
I don’t want to sit around and wait ! He hasn’t stop living his best life and I don’t want to either !!!  But otoh every psychic I speak with is giving me the timeframe of September to come back and October for consistency (commitment). I don’t want to say too much because I believe you can jinx things by speaking it too soon! But other than that I have a whole month to focus on me ... are there any hobbies out there that can completely take my attention away for now 😩😂?

Offline maggs30

Re: What to do in the meantime while I wait for predictions
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 03:05:08 AM »
I read lol. Right now I am reading the In Death series by JD Robb that is like 50 books. Well that and I work two jobs but when I am not at work I get in my own head and worry so I occupy my brain with books.

Offline happyk

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 03:40:55 AM »
You can't hold on to predictions at all. You should live like you would if you never met that person or that they might never come back. I was told my POI would get back to me within few days since end of December and I haven't heard from him 🤷🏻‍♀️. Not trying to discourage you but you can't let one person govern your life. Miss Ann saw a fight that led to the break up and Julia Caliope saw him coming in my life initially. I don't think any other significant prediction by anyone else has come true. If he hasn't stopped living his best life, why would you stop? Don't wait for predictions to come to pass, let go of them. Letting go is the only way.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 03:45:11 AM »
Okay it’s been a full month since the big fight and break up. But I’m doing way better than before so cheers to that. Just going to find something that takes my mind off of it in a healthy way .

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2019, 01:24:52 PM »
You can't hold on to predictions at all. You should live like you would if you never met that person or that they might never come back. I was told my POI would get back to me within few days since end of December and I haven't heard from him 🤷🏻‍♀️. Not trying to discourage you but you can't let one person govern your life. Miss Ann saw a fight that led to the break up and Julia Caliope saw him coming in my life initially. I don't think any other significant prediction by anyone else has come true. If he hasn't stopped living his best life, why would you stop? Don't wait for predictions to come to pass, let go of them. Letting go is the only way.

Agree 100%

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 07:10:28 PM »
I’m trying my best to still live life ! I’m going through heartbreak so naturally I get readings to calm me down and it helps . Until maybe a week or 2 later something triggers me again. It’s just hard being in separation from someone you love. But at the same time I really can’t go back to what broke me. He’s the reason for a lot of misfortune in my life. Car, job, baby etc etc. I’m just left in shock how someone could do so Many things to mess up your life and hurt you and they don’t even care or just blame you. Even if he does come back I want the courage to not accept him back. I don’t ever want to be a second option or to get left when things go bad

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2019, 12:56:04 AM »
I'm so sorry you've been through so much. I am in the same boat! I'm trying to live my best life and move on, but my heartbreak was 3 weeks ago and so I've called my favorites to help with feeling better. It gets to be a problem for me, so I'm limiting how often I call and going into therapy (this man did a number on me) in hopes to get some perspective.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 03:49:47 AM »
@oldtimer-excellent advice! I'm taking it!  :)

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2019, 03:51:42 AM »
It's always tough trying to move on.  Get busy is the only advice I can give you

Yes I spend my time talking to different people and getting my feelings out. It helps a lot