Author Topic: Feeling shitty  (Read 1477 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Feeling shitty
« on: August 14, 2019, 04:12:13 AM »
I am feeling seriously stupid right now. I have felt this way in the past but it’s really hitting home right now. It’s not about the money or anything, it’s the fact that I feel conned. Again, it’s not like it hasn’t happened in the past, but I actually thought I was choosing better readers. I thought this person seemed legitimate and caring. She wowed me with things she knew, and befuddled me when she tried to make a situation fit or insist something. Stupidly I chose to believe it was just a new connection she was trying to find her way around.

Now as I look back, I feel like a dummy. She validated somethings that could be general, I know she gleaned info from a pic, she fished a bit which I realize now (telling me I had been at my job a long time but I hadn’t, then telling me after I told her that that I feel unsettled there. Well duh.), asking how long I had been out of touch with someone, making it seem longer than it was and I told her no. I realized now even though she seemed to be in tune, she could be a very gifted cold reader, had done her research or if she was somehow able to, connect it to info from this board that I had willingly shared from actual gifted people like Cookie and Yona.

This just has me thinking this is all a waste of time. Anne can tell me something literally happening that day. Yona can tell me things that may happen with different people or not be as big as she thought it would be. Cookie can accurately see things but she’s also a little Yoda-ish sometimes.

I know these people I mentioned, and Kisha, have gifts. I’ve felt and experienced it. But right now, I’m wondering, what’s the point?

I can’t even freely live because as much as I try to push the readings out of my head. They are always in the back of my mind screaming, “Remember me! Is this it? Is it happening?!”

Feeling disheartened and disgusted right now.

Offline Star_01

Re: Feeling shitty
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 04:17:29 AM »
I feel you, SB. Be careful who you trust.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 04:20:48 AM »
I’m sorry. I’m feeling that way myself. Feel like all of this is fake and I’ve wasted time, money, and energy on something I’ll never be able to get.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 04:26:12 AM »
Sorry to be a downer y’all 😢

Offline Star_01

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 04:27:24 AM »
Sorry to be a downer y’all 😢

Don't be, that's what the forum is about. Healthy to vent.

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 04:28:55 AM »
What's the point is right. I should've realized this a long time ago. I learned an expensive lesson. The amount of money I spent so far, I am sure I could've gone to college for at least a few semesters. Don't feel bad about yourself, pick yourself up, dust everything off and move on. I am learning everything the hard way, I hope it gets easier for you, SB.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 04:44:20 AM »
What's the point is right. I should've realized this a long time ago. I learned an expensive lesson. The amount of money I spent so far, I am sure I could've gone to college for at least a few semesters. Don't feel bad about yourself, pick yourself up, dust everything off and move on. I am learning everything the hard way, I hope it gets easier for you, SB.

Thanks happy. We are struggling together and triumphing together. Occasional crying together.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2019, 12:00:42 PM »
I am feeling seriously stupid right now. I have felt this way in the past but it’s really hitting home right now. It’s not about the money or anything, it’s the fact that I feel conned. Again, it’s not like it hasn’t happened in the past, but I actually thought I was choosing better readers. I thought this person seemed legitimate and caring. She wowed me with things she knew, and befuddled me when she tried to make a situation fit or insist something. Stupidly I chose to believe it was just a new connection she was trying to find her way around.

Now as I look back, I feel like a dummy. She validated somethings that could be general, I know she gleaned info from a pic, she fished a bit which I realize now (telling me I had been at my job a long time but I hadn’t, then telling me after I told her that that I feel unsettled there. Well duh.), asking how long I had been out of touch with someone, making it seem longer than it was and I told her no. I realized now even though she seemed to be in tune, she could be a very gifted cold reader, had done her research or if she was somehow able to, connect it to info from this board that I had willingly shared from actual gifted people like Cookie and Yona.

This just has me thinking this is all a waste of time. Anne can tell me something literally happening that day. Yona can tell me things that may happen with different people or not be as big as she thought it would be. Cookie can accurately see things but she’s also a little Yoda-ish sometimes.

I know these people I mentioned, and Kisha, have gifts. I’ve felt and experienced it. But right now, I’m wondering, what’s the point?

I can’t even freely live because as much as I try to push the readings out of my head. They are always in the back of my mind screaming, “Remember me! Is this it? Is it happening?!”

Feeling disheartened and disgusted right now.

Be kind to yourself SB. We all feel (or will feel) like this at some point. Find things to occupy your mind and allow the dust to settle a bit. It gets better. I'm having more days of peace than anxiety after I gave up on the readings for a bit. I can't say I'm fully recovered, but it gets easier day by day.

Offline montauk

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2019, 10:12:42 PM »
what you feel is valid, and I've been through it before, when you feel like this, it means you are already starting to heal, best luck to you! and remember you are strong enough!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2019, 10:24:50 PM »
Hi SB - just chiming in to also commiserate - I can totally relate to how you feel!  But please try to be kind to yourself and don't judge yourself too much...I think this is a bit of an experiment and learning process for all of us, and part of each of our individual spiritual journeys to get us all where we are supposed to be...

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2019, 03:45:22 AM »
Hi SB. I cancelled my Keen account and stop getting readings. I wont get anymore. For the same reason you mentioned. It fills my head up with stuff I dont need. I need to clear my mind of all predictions. I dont know if Ill be able to do that 100% but it sure helps when I dont get further reading where dates are pushed out and it keeps us hanging on longer. I have to tell you. I have started doing self love meditations instead. They are helping me so much in getting over my POI. I told myself I will trust nothing but what is infront of me. my POI's actions or lack there of are all the predictions I need. I will trust my own intuition and listen to my heart over any prediction I have ever had. Most of my predictions are up this October so I will report back if anything comes to fruition. But as of right now no more. I am done!

anything