Author Topic: I personally despise tarot readings for predictions  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

I personally despise tarot readings for predictions
« on: August 14, 2019, 05:57:15 PM »
Using tarot for predictions is 50/50 to me. I’ve had soo many tarot readings and it only tells youreally the path your on now and what’s likely to happen. Get a new spread 10 minutes later depending on how the other party feels then it’s a new prediction . And a lot of readers have different messages for different cards and/or don’t even read reversals. I’m up in the air with tarot readers. Too many of them change their readings not even a week later. Thoughts? There’s probably 3 people I can really count on with their cards and everyone else is a hit or miss

Offline Star_01

Re: I personally despise tarot readings for predictions
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 06:05:19 PM »
I myself have found that tarot never has worked for me. I spoke with a reader in the past month or so ago who said that you shouldn't need tarot because energy is energy.

I just don't find tarot accurate in my experience. Like, I've had a spread done on the phone and all the cards were positive, then every single question she had to consult tarot and the cards got more negative as the call went on. So it went from don't worry he loves you he's coming back to me asking if there is anyone else around him, and her stuttering and saying yeah there must be?

I also find the cards are like a lucky pick. I could have the most positive cards but my situation is really negative and vice versa. I've been given the sun and lovers multiple times and nothing happened  :-\.

I also have recognised that tarot readers spend most of their time reading out the cards meanings to me and guessing off of cards like getting the empress means automatically I'm pregnant and it just doesn't seem to work for me.

I prefer personally tools free and pure energy, tarot can change within each shuffle and I don't get how you can get a reading out of saying "I'm shuffling pick pile 1, 2 or 3".

I also used the crappy cheap phone line sites in my addiction and so in my experience found the tarot readers are people who couldn't read at all so it left a bad taste in my mouth for the genuine tarot readers.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 06:15:02 PM by Star_01 »

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 06:25:21 PM »
I absolutely agree! I do like tarot it just depends on if the reader’s only gift is tarot. For me tarot is good with the now and the possibilities of the now. I defintely can’t stand when a reader says pick pile 1 or 2 without any strong validations afterwards. An experienced tarot reader (the only ones worth readings with that has years under their belt) can spot on pick up past and present but iffy with predictions. 95% of the tarot readers I’ve read with can pick up bits and pieces but never the full picture. Tarot seems like a good secondary tool to mediumship/ clairvoyance though. I’ll stick to my favorite mediums though. Spiritual counselors aren’t all that great either lol just had to say that as well

Offline Star_01

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 06:33:19 PM »
I absolutely agree! I do like tarot it just depends on if the reader’s only gift is tarot. For me tarot is good with the now and the possibilities of the now. I defintely can’t stand when a reader says pick pile 1 or 2 without any strong validations afterwards. An experienced tarot reader (the only ones worth readings with that has years under their belt) can spot on pick up past and present but iffy with predictions. 95% of the tarot readers I’ve read with can pick up bits and pieces but never the full picture. Tarot seems like a good secondary tool to mediumship/ clairvoyance though. I’ll stick to my favorite mediums though. Spiritual counselors aren’t all that great either lol just had to say that as well

Yep that's what I feel. I've recognised that the genuine readers who are tarot readers shuffle cards in the beginning but hardly mention about the cards and go off and off in validations. Tarot can be good for the current I agree, especially helping the reader to navigate the reading and their gift. I find with spiritual advisors they are mostly advice givers and they go through each area of your life and give you common sense, again I've yet to have a genuine experience with one.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 06:37:28 PM »
Yona is a tarot reader I trust her and Rusty. Waiting on Mysticalcraft right now and she is tarot too. Don't know if I should trust her or not.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 06:54:31 PM »
I never had much luck with any kind of reading for predictions, and most of the tarot readers I tried were hit and miss even on the past and present. Some did not really connect at all.

Tarot is really accurate for me when I read for myself, but I don't always know ahead of time what it will mean in terms of future events. It can be difficult to interpret. But when I save my readings and look back at them later, it's always like "duh how did I not see that?"

I haven't had luck with predictions either. I think it's good though that you can use them yourself and they seem to be accurate for you - hey, it saves you money in the long run!

anything