Author Topic: Eden  (Read 10668 times)

Offline momo

Re: Eden
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 08:50:29 PM »
Charlie- honestly, I don't think she gets timeframes right. But her predictions do happen(well, so far, they are happening). If you wanna know more on the predictions she made for me let me know and you can be the judge whether she's right or not.

Offline charlie

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 09:01:14 PM »
Yeah, I would love that. She never gave me a timeframe, but I didn't ask.

Offline momo

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 12:00:47 AM »
Well, the first reading I had with her was in July 13. When she was first trying to see if she was making the right connection to my guy she asked, "Is this guy going on a trip real soon, like 2 weeks?" And I said yes, even though that trip was more like 1 week away. That wasn't much of a prediction but there were timeframes involved and she was off. But overall she was right, as he WAS leaving on a trip really soon. Then she said communication would pick up within 30 days. She said she saw written communication so she automatically assumed texting. Well, this might sound lame but my guy is a bit of a Facebook whore(lol). He is ALWAYS on Fb replying to everyone and their mothers' posts. We're still fb friends but I could tell he was ignoring anything I would post(I was doing the same thing though). But around the second half of Aug he started commenting on some of my posts and keeps on doing so every now and then. So I guess THAT was the written communication she saw. But it wasn't within her 30 day time frame, but a bit past that. On that same reading she mentioned someone from my past(that she described very well, so I knew who she was talking about) would be coming back really soon into my life. She never gave me any time frames, but sure enough, this person requested me as a friend on Fb not too long after the reading, and every now and then we chat.
For the second reading I can't really say on timeframes or anything yet because I just had it on Tues. She didn't remember me at all, and I never mentioned that I had read with her previously. This time around she DID pick up a few things to validate that she was picking up on my guy, but the reading seemed a bit more vague. Her prediction was basically that by Oct I'll see him at a party and from there on I'll have a chance to talk to him. I have a feeling I know which party she's referring to, and the chances of us seeing each other there are pretty high, I'm just not sure on the talking part. We'll see.
Anyways, hope this helps you decide on her accuracy. As you can tell, predictions did happen. Even if it wasn't what I was expecting(as in I thought written communication was really gonna be him texting me, but it turned out to be fb comments), in one way or another it happened. So what were her predictions with you Charlie? and did she tell you accurate things from the present to validate her connection with you and your situation?

Offline charlie

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 12:43:05 PM »
She predicted that my girl would leave the  guy she is with now and meet a new guy who she will just stay as friends before coming back to me. She told me about my friend's drug use and a few other things currently happening. Maybe I'll call her next week to get a timeline for the fun of it. idk

Offline melancholia

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2012, 01:23:26 AM »
I just spoke with Eden for the first time regarding my SM.  I usually call psychics about him or another guy I've taken an interest in, and lately I've been calling about the other guy and that was my intention for this reading, but for whatever reason tonight when I called her, I was prompted to ask about my SM instead. I'm really glad I did.  She was able to describe our situation to a 'T' without too much help from me.

I guess the long and short of it is that, after having become pretty jaded where most of CP is concerned, I was actually kind of impressed with Eden.  Has anyone else read with her recently?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 10:35:06 PM by Somnus »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 04:46:11 AM »
I am so very glad you liked her. She has been very accurate for me in the past couple of years. I read with many people on CP and she is one of the few i will call again and again.

anything