Author Topic: Lily Cade update  (Read 13365 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Lily Cade update
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2023, 11:08:01 PM »
I read with her for the first time. I asked about POI's feelings and intentions, got nothing too specific. she has made a prediction for spring, will report back then.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2023, 08:21:31 AM »
Bump? Any recent experience with her good or bad? recently read with her today seems fairtalish but Ill keep an open mins

Accurate in terms of current feelings as she has said certain things that my poi has said to me. She didn’t give me predictions as she couldn’t see a timeframe. However, I will say I got a completely different Vibe from her on the phone than I did on chat. Seemed more accurate when I called in.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2023, 04:51:05 AM »
Her contact prediction didn’t happen for me either. She picked up good details during the reading. I enjoyed talking to her, but wouldn’t go back.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 01:54:33 AM by MAgirl »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2023, 04:06:38 AM »
I felt the same way about chat and call. she is definitely more detailed and a LOT more info.just basically asked about POI feelings and intentions. certain things she said about him were quite specific to him. she's made a prediction for end of march - April. not sure if it'll happen because it seem very unlike my POI. will see.

I've been calling Qofcups for years and now I feel it was such a waste. Lily is a LOT cheaper and a lot more detailed and I think pretty accurate. lets see if she's any good with predictions, that would just be icing on the cake. fingers crossed:)

and I don't think she uses any tools, I did not hear any shuffling of cards.

Bump? Any recent experience with her good or bad? recently read with her today seems fairtalish but Ill keep an open mins

Accurate in terms of current feelings as she has said certain things that my poi has said to me. She didn’t give me predictions as she couldn’t see a timeframe. However, I will say I got a completely different Vibe from her on the phone than I did on chat. Seemed more accurate when I called in.

Offline jackY

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2023, 06:54:42 PM »
I began to ask about a guy I've known for years and before I could finish the question, she launched into this big, romantic relationship we were having. Ummmm, this guy has been a father figure to me. I know his wife and children. There are zero romantic vibes and my question was career related where he was concerned. Suffice to say, I think she's another cold reader and full of crap.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2023, 01:25:22 AM »
lol thats terrible.

I began to ask about a guy I've known for years and before I could finish the question, she launched into this big, romantic relationship we were having. Ummmm, this guy has been a father figure to me. I know his wife and children. There are zero romantic vibes and my question was career related where he was concerned. Suffice to say, I think she's another cold reader and full of crap.