Author Topic: Lily Cade update  (Read 13200 times)

Offline Caroline10

Lily Cade update
« on: August 13, 2019, 03:48:37 AM »
I was reviewing my chat from May, and Lily Cade was pretty accurate. She had said that the former poi and his gf were still together, and that he was attracted, but only wanted to be friends with me. She was right. She, Laurie Lee, Irish Donna, Mysticalcraft Arriana, and Hilary80 all predicted that they'd break up anywhere from late August-October. I don't know about any of that...and now I don't want contact of any kind with him.
But very cool to see that Lily was correct on a few things!

Offline jas

Re: Lily Cade update
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 11:29:11 AM »
Lily can be accurate, just don't hang on every word.  She has been great for me but because we have a lot in common sometimes the conversation ends up being about life in general, but that is my fault not hers.  I really like her.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 01:55:55 AM »
Lily can be accurate, just don't hang on every word.  She has been great for me but because we have a lot in common sometimes the conversation ends up being about life in general, but that is my fault not hers.  I really like her.

If she accurate in timing or events?

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 12:28:10 AM »
@kumamon
I don't think timing was accurate, but the situation definitely was as well as people's intentions/thoughts and feelings.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 12:54:56 AM »
@kumamon
I don't think timing was accurate, but the situation definitely was as well as people's intentions/thoughts and feelings.

Thanks
I feel like she is good on you mentioned above
But still have to see the accuracy of timing

Hope have good news to update

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2019, 01:06:51 AM »
She was wrong for me about an ex last Feb. Said he loved me never felt this close to anyone had commitment issues blah blah. Said he was working on himself and I would hear from him in March. Well its Sept now and I hope I don't hear from him.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2019, 02:13:54 AM »
She was wrong for me about an ex last Feb. Said he loved me never felt this close to anyone had commitment issues blah blah. Said he was working on himself and I would hear from him in March. Well its Sept now and I hope I don't hear from him.

Sorry that she didn’t work for you.

As I said I still have to wait and see
Maybe she is wrong for me too

Offline midwest60

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 12:36:26 AM »
She was not correct for me. I asked her if I would see an old friend at an upcoming event and she said yes.  The person did not attend the event.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2019, 01:12:21 PM »
I read with Lily Cade in April during a rough time for me and my POI, and she super honest, but really nice. It was a negative reading, but I didn't want to believe her, but I knew she was right about how he was acting, and I'm sure what she was saying about his feelings and thoughts was right, it made total sense. It was hard to hear, but I felt she was accurate. She said I would have to wait about 5 weeks for anything to improve. And she was right, he did start coming around and reaching out after that time. I read with her a second time recently, and I'm really hoping what she predicted comes true!!! She doesn't judge you, and doesn't throw in her personal advice or opinion outside the reading. Just gives you the straight reading, still with a lot of detail. I would deff recommend her.

Offline jas

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2019, 08:01:59 PM »
Keen customer service answers 7 days a week and I have never had a problem getting a refund up to $25.  Try calling 877-533-6435

Lily is a good reader, however, she is best with the big picture.  What she predicts usually happens but the timing will be off.  Not every reader connects with everyone on the other end of the phone.  You have to weed through until you find one that works for you. HOWEVER, I don't recommend anyone to start calling a lot of psychic to find the right one.  I simply say that because there are many on here who went through the process of finding someone that works for them but the amount of money spent to find that person will NEVER be worth it. Trust your own judgment, it is the best course of action.   

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2019, 09:16:32 PM »
she just dosent want to read for you hun. also, chaegeback on the other account to get your money back.

Offline jas

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2019, 08:47:55 PM »
She didn't work for you - as I said earlier, not all connections are good ones.  it was good that you came back and reviewed.  Maybe the next one will work out better for you. 

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2019, 06:56:51 PM »
is lily more of a negative reader or  fairy tale type?

Offline jas

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2019, 01:00:55 AM »
I wouldn't classify her has either.  Sometimes she tells me good stuff but she has also told me the cold hard truth. 

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2019, 02:31:20 AM »
I wouldn't classify her has either.  Sometimes she tells me good stuff but she has also told me the cold hard truth.

I did an email reading with her, you can ask as many questions as you want. I think I asked 7 for 20 dollars. She seems pretty in line with everyone else and she was kind in her delivery and she gave free minutes :).

I thought she was sweet, however her contact prediction did not happen could be delayed but timing is iffy.

anything