Author Topic: Thor  (Read 2418 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Thor
« on: August 23, 2019, 01:24:21 PM »
Has anyone read with him?  I'd be curious about your experience.  He brought up a lot without any info from me. Gave a prediction that other psychic have given many times (one that never happens).  He's got a good style, fairly spiritual.

I'm curious why Mattie's profile comes up when I search for Thor.  Are they a couple?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 01:25:53 PM by alphabetsoup »

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: Thor
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 01:50:21 PM »
I am not sure, but I read recently read with Mattie, because of all the hype about her. Not sure what to take of the reading, 1st off she says can I have your birthdate she wanted to see if we have a connection.  So I gave it to her, she was not picking up anything really, she did say my job will eventually give me more time to do something on my own, and that I would receive an inheritance in my 60's, other than that, that's all. Wondering what other people thought of her.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 02:37:21 PM »
This thread is to talk about Thor, there's already a MAttie thread.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 04:34:02 PM »
Okay, I send it that way. If this helps, I checked out Thor, he does come up as Thor a guy who hail from England.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 11:36:49 PM »
Has anyone read with him?  I'd be curious about your experience.  He brought up a lot without any info from me. Gave a prediction that other psychic have given many times (one that never happens).  He's got a good style, fairly spiritual.

I'm curious why Mattie's profile comes up when I search for Thor.  Are they a couple?

Interesting that Mattie shows up. Aside from that, please update if predictions pan out. I may have to read with him.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2019, 01:03:32 PM »
Read w him last week and said I’d let you all know if the “message coming via text within5-6 days” imminent prediction happened. It’s been a week and nothing. 

Offline ebony

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2019, 04:57:13 PM »
I read with him today, he is so good and what i called a gifted psychics pick up things on his own and gave many validation.. Prediction is pending