Author Topic: Ron Knows what he is thinking  (Read 5685 times)

Offline glamgal

Ron Knows what he is thinking
« on: May 22, 2020, 11:28:40 PM »
Has anyone read with Ron Knows what he is thinking? He has some good reviews and a high price....

Offline HornetKick

Re: Ron Knows what he is thinking
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 11:34:16 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,5025.msg97841.html#msg97841

Offline Annah

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 01:27:13 AM »
I liked his reading style, but none of his predictions came to pass. I think he just guesses his timelines. Not sure why he has such high reviews; I don’t think he has a gift.

Offline JF9858

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 03:48:17 AM »
Nice, but not accurate for me.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 04:15:36 AM »
He was my go to when I first joined Keen - he seemed to be saying a lot of what the other readers were saying. But the reason I stopped is because he got one MAJOR detail wrong during our very last reading him, and he gave me advice which I stupidly took and had it nearly backfire on me.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 11:40:08 PM »
He was dead wrong for me and totally awful at his price. Not sure how had so many good reviews.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2021, 01:20:16 AM »
When I first read with him I thought he was good
Then one day he completely changed his story on my significant other
Turned out his story change was wrong
-He said he was gonna try to ask for money and a womanizer
A year later Neither have been correct
He blocked me after that call which was interesting cuz I
Didn’t even question him I just said ok thanks and hung up
So idk if he knew he screwed up ( up to that point he praised my
Significant others praises) or what lol
So I chalk him up as overpaid fraud

Offline nermo

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2021, 02:02:28 AM »
Hey so I had the same with Ron Knows What He is Thinking,
I used to really like talking with him, he was reassuring. End of last year, month by month went by with none of what he predicted "with the energy I am picking up there is no way this will go past October" - alas it did (we are almost in Feb and it is still is!). He kept blaming "the pandemic is affecting my timelines".

We always had polite interactions, but clearly as his predictions were not happening he couldn't defend himself and BLOCKED ME! Just so rude, you could just say I dont think we connect any longer etc.

The same has just happened with Matthew2000 just blocked me as his Jan prediction has not happened. God it is exhausting...

I am really disappointed in Ron and Matthew - pretend to be your best bud but really just ego serving clever guys, pretend to be acting in your best interest and can't stand the risk of a bad review!

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2021, 05:57:14 PM »
I don’t understand these constant posts from and regarding Waterfall, you know, all of the proof is easy enough to lay out one time and be done with. So do It and be done. Enough now.
Also waterfall why do you continue to waste your time just saying the same shit over and over and over again? Go enjoy your life. You aren’t here to save people.

Why does this continue?

There are fraudulent psychics, there are psychics who are wrong, and there a real psychics.
Period. Let people do what they want to do and try who they want to try.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2021, 06:17:26 PM »
I don’t understand these constant posts from and regarding Waterfall, you know, all of the proof is easy enough to lay out one time and be done with. So do It and be done. Enough now.
Also waterfall why do you continue to waste your time just saying the same shit over and over and over again? Go enjoy your life. You aren’t here to save people.

Why does this continue?

There are fraudulent psychics, there are psychics who are wrong, and there a real psychics.

‘Waterfall’ cannot help it due to... neurological difficulties so appealing to her would never help. Why others constantly engage I genuinely don’t understand but I’ve given up suggesting it. It’s obviously not going to stop.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2021, 06:55:30 PM »

Why does this continue?

‘Waterfall’ cannot help it due to... neurological difficulties so appealing to her would never help. Why others constantly engage I genuinely don’t understand but I’ve given up suggesting it. It’s obviously not going to stop.

You're right. It won't stop. LOL. It's just really aggravating to continue reading it in every single thread.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2022, 07:07:38 PM »

« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 10:56:10 AM by Mattsmom »