Author Topic: Vote for the best Empath  (Read 4944 times)

Offline wishes215

Vote for the best Empath
« on: August 07, 2019, 08:30:04 PM »
If your favorite empath is not on this list, pls mention them on here.

Offline maggs30

Re: Vote for the best Empath
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 11:45:46 PM »
Wish it let me pick 2 because KarenJo and LadyP are both really good. KarenJo said he is playing chess with you seeing if you can keep up and 2 weeks later when I told him I was changing jobs he said I see you moving your chess pieces its a good move. 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 01:44:54 AM »
Wish it let me pick 2 because KarenJo and LadyP are both really good. KarenJo said he is playing chess with you seeing if you can keep up and 2 weeks later when I told him I was changing jobs he said I see you moving your chess pieces its a good move.

wow! I really liked Karen Jo too, so detailed and quite right I should say.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2020, 03:27:18 AM »
My New Fav is this new psychic on psychic source ,PsychicAce. They have a good introductory price 30 min for 30 bucks but after they are kinda pricey.
I never had a reading before where the reader named 4 people by name in my life n their astrology sign , and described them to a tee. with out me saying 1 word. No tools. I realized lately readers with no tools are the real deal. Im still waiting for teh predictions to come through but....theres sum thing to say about sum one that can pull out names of your loved ones out of thing air.

Ace is amazing

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2020, 03:34:30 AM »
If your favorite empath is not on this list, pls mention them on here.

I understand Kisha is recognized as a Clairvoyant, but I have a great experience with her at reading people's mind and present, what an empath does.
Karen Jo is one my favorites.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 03:37:39 AM by Jili1945 »

anything