Author Topic: Be cautious  (Read 9590 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Be cautious
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2019, 12:07:44 PM »
Be careful. They read this forum and i was wondering why one reader i had no issue with blocked me on keen.  I always left her really good reviews but did not call too much.  Suddenly im blocked on both her accounts.  Ugh... It's so disgusting how sneaky some of them can be. And don't listen to most of them seriously.  A really popular one made negative predictions about my POI and this B gonna tell me to leave someone behind because of her dumbass fcking cards .  i know many completly believe these psychics but more of them are getting bold and telling people to make huge life decisions with so much confidence.  I saw a post on here not too long ago about a woman almost losing her bf because of a psychic telling her negative stuff that wasn't true in the end.

That's the problem. They are okay to use free will and "they're not God" for your predictions, but they make quite bold and sometimes out there validations for the now which could be very untrue. For example a reader told me that someone wasn't in contact with me because he kissed a girl on a night out and he was too ashamed to admit it incase I never forgave him and left him? Luckily I just knew deep down that this was a bit ridiculous, I knew it was off and there were other reasons behind it. If I messaged him about this I could have looked completely crazy and I think readers need to be careful before giving such delicate info. It can ruin innocent people.

candiednut

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2019, 03:57:10 PM »
They use "it's for entertainment only" to put the blame on you but the truth is 99.9999% of the people do not call for entertainment.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2019, 05:25:37 PM »
Some of them become so prideful and arrogant they really believe they are right and will be proven right, no matter what the client says. They literally shut out all possibility that they could be mistaken. The worst thing is when a reader is ego driven, even if they are gifted, they get major blind spots about their abilities and what they can or can't do.

That's my experience, too. I don't think I've ever met a reader who admitted that they got things wrong. They always blame timing, free will or they say I'm lying or don't know about something or whatever other reason. Some wouldn't let it go when I say nope, something doesn't connect with me. For example, same guy - one asked me if I were married or had a baby with him. I didn't. So then said he has a secret family and married elsewhere that I don't know about. That he was a con artist and it got really over the top to the point where I just hang up as it was like a film script.

I think the problem is, it's supposed to be entertainment purposes and people don't call up for entertainment often times, but the readers need to be careful and stick to those guidelines when handing out info. They make it seem so certain, the amount of times I've actually been promised and sworn he would be back, or he loves me or he has a secret family and wife. They say things like they'll quit their job and being a reader if they're wrong and because you're vulnerable you fall for it at the time and believe it all.

Readers very often make what they are saying gospel and if they said "he might still have feelings for you but I'm not God and I can't tell you for certain, you need to work out for yourself and add up your situation as this is for entertainment", people may begin to get dissatisfied and maybe not get so addicted as they would tire of hearing that. It's because readers string them along (sometimes unmeaningfully) that something will happen that they wait on it or timescales extend and they have to call up the reader for what's going on now kinda things.

I think it's very dangerous for a reader to say someone is cheating or whatever else along those lines because lots have been found to get even the present very wrong, they couldn't have gotten the present more opposite for me.

I find it funny how they say he may contact but free will he might change his mind, but then they never say they don't see him contacting but in his free will he may change his mind later down the line.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2019, 01:56:05 AM »
Some of them become so prideful and arrogant they really believe they are right and will be proven right, no matter what the client says. They literally shut out all possibility that they could be mistaken. The worst thing is when a reader is ego driven, even if they are gifted, they get major blind spots about their abilities and what they can or can't do.

That's my experience, too. I don't think I've ever met a reader who admitted that they got things wrong. They always blame timing, free will or they say I'm lying or don't know about something or whatever other reason. Some wouldn't let it go when I say nope, something doesn't connect with me. For example, same guy - one asked me if I were married or had a baby with him. I didn't. So then said he has a secret family and married elsewhere that I don't know about. That he was a con artist and it got really over the top to the point where I just hang up as it was like a film script.

I think the problem is, it's supposed to be entertainment purposes and people don't call up for entertainment often times, but the readers need to be careful and stick to those guidelines when handing out info. They make it seem so certain, the amount of times I've actually been promised and sworn he would be back, or he loves me or he has a secret family and wife. They say things like they'll quit their job and being a reader if they're wrong and because you're vulnerable you fall for it at the time and believe it all.

Readers very often make what they are saying gospel and if they said "he might still have feelings for you but I'm not God and I can't tell you for certain, you need to work out for yourself and add up your situation as this is for entertainment", people may begin to get dissatisfied and maybe not get so addicted as they would tire of hearing that. It's because readers string them along (sometimes unmeaningfully) that something will happen that they wait on it or timescales extend and they have to call up the reader for what's going on now kinda things.

I think it's very dangerous for a reader to say someone is cheating or whatever else along those lines because lots have been found to get even the present very wrong, they couldn't have gotten the present more opposite for me.

I find it funny how they say he may contact but free will he might change his mind, but then they never say they don't see him contacting but in his free will he may change his mind later down the line.
I fully agree but that’s when you put your foot  down and hang up and delete that advisor off of your list. A lot of readers are doing it for the money plain and simple not for entertainment or helping people with their REAL GOD GIVEN GIFTS but simply just doing it to pay the bills or fund their lifestyles. That’s why I stick to the same readers. I do venture off to other readers for another opinion or to see if they could pick up uncanny details but I always end up wasting my money. Also, there simply are readers who just doesn’t work for everybody. The ones that absolutely never failed me I’ve read on here that they were completely wrong for others. No one knows your story better than you and God though!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2019, 02:41:33 AM »

I fully agree but that’s when you put your foot  down and hang up and delete that advisor off of your list. A lot of readers are doing it for the money plain and simple not for entertainment or helping people with their REAL GOD GIVEN GIFTS but simply just doing it to pay the bills or fund their lifestyles. That’s why I stick to the same readers. I do venture off to other readers for another opinion or to see if they could pick up uncanny details but I always end up wasting my money. Also, there simply are readers who just doesn’t work for everybody. The ones that absolutely never failed me I’ve read on here that they were completely wrong for others. No one knows your story better than you and God though!

I agree and sadly, I do think that some readers are really bitter in their lives and tell lots of people bad news because they don't want to hand out happy news, they like to cause destruction in relationships.

I also agree that nobody knows our real ending apart from us and God, too. I know I've mentioned it often but gut feelings have never been wrong for me yet every single reader time and time again couldn't have gotten things more wrong. So it's a lesson for me to take psychic advice for free as that's most accurate and trustworthy/doesn't let me down, isn't full of greed and false hope.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2019, 02:04:21 PM »
Hi all, I wanted to make a post on here to clear a few things up. I didn't want to make this post because honestly I don't want to start arguing on here, people can be pretty nasty and personal with one another instead of having a healthy debate. But I want to vent on things which are kind of getting to me and others who privately write to me.

There are a few users recently who have just joined and keep defending some controversial readers recently in multiple postings saying "well this reader has been good for me, that reader has been good for me and the people writing bad things about this and that reader are mean and being unfair".

Like I said before in posts, just because a reader works for you, that doesn't mean that they haven't done underhand things outside of readings, or not been great for others. And I feel like people get way too defensive of readers, they're not our friends or family (unless they are and that's why you're defending them so much). But it happens often on here, I see people write "well I just tried this reader and the stuff said about them is not true at all" - well how can you know for sure just because you read for them and they were good for you, that they haven't done anything sketchy with other people? I think it's fair in saying that we can post a reader was good/not good but leave it at that, people are getting way too defensive sometimes of a reader and they don't know the full story. It's happened with a few people who have had sketchy experiences with certain readers and people get really defensive of the reader but if more than one person is coming out with evidence or doubtful of that reader, they surely all can't be wrong or against a reader for no reason? It's come to my mind to post this as it's something that, since being on this board I've heard from others, seen myself in arguments and been involved with. It leads to arguments often because people defend readers a little OTT. I'm not saying that readers don't get false things said about them ever and that's okay, but surely only the reader knows and can come on to defend themselves with their evidence. Being a customer who has read with a reader and just because they like that reader that doesn't mean you can come on and defend a reader and say they are clear of any wrongdoing. I hope people understand where I'm coming from. I'm sure many of us have been in a situation on here where we had someone get a little defensive without knowing the full story. I understand because a reader is good for you that you think well how can it be possible that they are behaving like that and doing certain things with someone else, but at the end of the day based on my experiences I've trusted readers too to then find out they weren't so innocent as made to be. All I'm saying is please let's all hear one another's individual experiences without putting the accusations down just because they were good for you. We all have our own stories and have a right to be here and have our say, and this forum is all about supporting and listening to each other without getting personal.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2019, 02:16:42 PM »
In my opinion I think when someone defends a reader it is because of their emotional state. Not saying that in a bad way. I know if I got a reading and was given what I truly believe will happen and someone said how horrible and wrong that reader is it definitely affects my emotions. In my case I get upset and depressed. Others may get upset and defensive to try to prove what they were told is right. I just pass over the arguments and try to weight the good readings with the bad on any particular reader.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2019, 02:20:08 PM »
In my opinion I think when someone defends a reader it is because of their emotional state. Not saying that in a bad way. I know if I got a reading and was given what I truly believe will happen and someone said how horrible and wrong that reader is it definitely affects my emotions. In my case I get upset and depressed. Others may get upset and defensive to try to prove what they were told is right. I just pass over the arguments and try to weight the good readings with the bad on any particular reader.

I understand what you're saying. I have defended readers in the past also (and been accused of being them) because they told me something positive, such as the ex was going to come back and for someone else to come along and say "oh don't trust them" made me panic and doubt my readings. It's just a common theme that people defend a reader and there are two sides to a story. People are feeling uncomfortable to post because they may be accused of lying or whatever else and that's not fair. That's the whole point of these forums, to be honest and write reviews - good or bad.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2019, 02:24:32 PM »
Yeah its not cool when people are uncomfortable to post. It helps no one when we can't post honest reviews.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2019, 02:25:34 PM »
Yeah its not cool when people are uncomfortable to post. It helps no one when we can't post honest reviews.

I sent you a PM.

Yaz88

« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2019, 02:49:29 PM »
I think it’s really important to remember that a reader isn’t your friend.  Folks, this is a business relationship.  You are paying for a service that they are rendering.  This doesn’t give you an excuse to be rude to them or demanding, but to treat them with the respect you’d give anyone else providing a service you paid for.  I really hated my reading with Karenjo.  But to say she’s wrong wouldn’t be truthful.  She may very well be correct.  Yes, one of the readers I like was the topic of sketchy behavior.  Do I know for sure that the allegations are false?  No, I don’t know.  The thing is that I don’t care.  For me, she provides a valuable service.  The minute her service stops being valuable to me, based on my definition of what valuable means, is when I’ll stop reading with her.  It’s important to try and provide reviews in an objective manner, which I know is hard considering that the subject matter is emotionally charged.  Just remember, the relationship each of us has with these psychics is a business relationship. 

Offline ebony

« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2019, 03:44:03 PM »
You said it right. Its business relationship which is why its worrying when some posters here are defending some psychics and attacking others over their reviews, this is unethical and nothing objective about it, i dont like when someone tells other people how they should post their feedback they dont have to be objective cos when you pay for a service and they got it wrong and did not offer a refund that becomes cheating because you did not get what you paid for and you have the right to say it how you feel

secondly, if the psychic is genuine why are there fake users defending them and i have witnessed two fake users that was busted and removed from the site because they purposely set up multiple accounts to rave about this psychic to lure people to read with them including fake testimonials, so there is nothing anyone can say to convince me that this particular psychic is genuine or honest as you cant pull that off and expect people to think its normal, you wouldn't even go that length for a friend talk less someone who is just a business relationship.

So in my opinion let everyone post whatever they like as long as you are not defending or attacking each other i dont see how that should be  anyone's business, i have seen people say horrible things about psychic that gave me a good read, that doesn't me i should comment at that point to contradict what they were saying or defend them- i just kept it to myself

agree there are new fake users and i hope they get exposed and booted off like the recent ones

I think it’s really important to remember that a reader isn’t your friend.  Folks, this is a business relationship.  You are paying for a service that they are rendering.  This doesn’t give you an excuse to be rude to them or demanding, but to treat them with the respect you’d give anyone else providing a service you paid for.  I really hated my reading with Karenjo.  But to say she’s wrong wouldn’t be truthful.  She may very well be correct.  Yes, one of the readers I like was the topic of sketchy behavior.  Do I know for sure that the allegations are false?  No, I don’t know.  The thing is that I don’t care.  For me, she provides a valuable service.  The minute her service stops being valuable to me, based on my definition of what valuable means, is when I’ll stop reading with her.  It’s important to try and provide reviews in an objective manner, which I know is hard considering that the subject matter is emotionally charged.  Just remember, the relationship each of us has with these psychics is a business relationship.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 03:57:20 PM by ebony »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2019, 03:46:38 PM »
You said it right. its business relationship which is why its worrying when some posters here are defending some psychics and attacking others over their reviews, this is unethical and nothing objective about it, i dont like when someone tells other people how they should post their feedback they dont have to be objective cos when you pay for a service and they got it wrong and did not offer a refund that becomes cheating because you did not get what you paid for and you have the right to say it how you feel

secondly, if the psychic is genuine why are there fake users defending them and i have witnessed two fake users that was busted and removed from the site because they purposely set up the account to rave about this psychic to lure people to read with them including fake testimonial so there is nothing anyone can say to convince me that this particular psychic is genuine or honest as you cant pull that off and expect people to think its normal

so in my opinion let everyone post whatever they like as long as you are not defending or attacking each other i dont see how that should anyone's business i have seen people say horrible things about psychic that gave me a good read and that doesn't me i should comment at that point to contradict what the person was saying or defend them. i kept it to myself

agree there are new fake users and i hope they get exposed and booted off like the recent ones

Completely agree Ebony.... Admin confirmed those 3 users were the same person.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2019, 04:30:44 PM »
It’s a sad fact for this and many forums, but continually happens again and again and again. Clients defending readers, who they really don’t know, who really don’t care about them, etc. I’ve seen it become such a huge tornado that entire threads are removed and members are attacked because of it and their reviews are ripped apart and they are blamed for the bad reading instead of the reader.

If you are confused about this, just try to keep in mind, if you are one of these defenders that this forum is to review readers aka Psychics, NOT Members, not each other. This has served me well in my longevity here.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2019, 04:44:02 PM »
It’s a sad fact for this and many forums, but continually happens again and again and again. Clients defending readers, who they really don’t know, who really don’t care about them, etc. I’ve seen it become such a huge tornado that entire threads are removed and members are attacked because of it and their reviews are ripped apart and they are blamed for the bad reading instead of the reader.

If you are confused about this, just try to keep in mind, if you are one of these defenders that this forum is to review readers aka Psychics, NOT Members, not each other. This has served me well in my longevity here.

Yep it certainly has led to many arguments and craziness before which is why it is such a problem. It's better to just post and leave it to others to say yes they were good or not, it just makes people feel uncomfortable to review and so the responses wouldn't be genuine.

anything