Author Topic: Be cautious  (Read 9589 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Be cautious
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2019, 10:31:00 PM »
Well, I am lost in the weeds.  What I take away from this thread is that if you don't know who the players are on here then this board is useless.  When I want to read with someone new, I usually jump in here and try to read some of the reviews, but now it seems that there are a lot of fakes in here and I need to know who they are or the information may not be good info.

Same. And sadly I have no trust for newbies anymore...even though we were all newbies once.

Offline Love221

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2019, 10:36:09 PM »
So how do I get upgraded? I’m still a newbie! Also, I’ve requested to change my user name since my current one is close to my nickname .

Offline Star_01

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2019, 10:37:06 PM »
Agree completely. I never post about an upcoming reading except with Yona. And my user name is so far off from those on the sites it would be pretty hard for them to find me. Thankfully also my name is so common first and last I have a lot of anonymity.  Top it all off that I only have 5 out of all of them I have read with more than once. I also don't share details in PM unless they have a few hundred posts *wave hi diamond lol. I think I have settled on a few good readers and I'm not counting on predictions like I was a year ago when calling about an ex. One thing I encourage is for people to go back and read posts from people from the start of the board. SB I have went through your posts a lot to see if anyone was accurate for long term. Sadly they can be but only to a point and not how we expect. May we all find what we truly deserve in life.

Yep, Maggs. If you look at my old posts, no one except Kisha and a couple of others whom I can’t remember, were right on outcome. And even then Kisha was wrong along the way in regards to my ex. She missed the stuff in between though. I still, however, recommend her :).

I had little things manifest along the way but nothing major.

I have a feeling it will be the same thing now even though I feel I’ve found a better class of readers and have learned to utilize the readings better. Good thing is I don’t think this time I’ll be as devastated lol so that’s my silver lining! 😂

I try not to even think about all the weirdos I called before I found this board every single one except maybe two said my ex was coming back. Heck Yona even said he's coming back still but I haven seen or talked to him since Dec. I will not even entertain the idea of him if he does now. My silver lining is finding Yona and realizing the other day when she pulled the ex as my shadow card my guides are telling me to quit making the same damn mistakes 😂 I think Yona and Matilda are going to be my go tos and only once every 4 to 6 months with each. I beg everyone not to fall into the trap like we did of posting too much giving up to much info and calling too much. Some posters and lurkers are not in it for your best interest. Message to anyone lurking or posting for unethical reasons Karma is a bitch and it will bite you in the ass one day.

^^this!!! <3 .. I’ve found this board to be a LIFESAVER.. I honestly fell victim to the ignorance of a really skilled “con-artist” in the past, I would call readers who gave me what felt like a validation (but turned out to be a really versatile line) its easy to feel like you’re connecting when you honestly dont know better! Reading this forum gives you pointers, understanding, and honestly a lot of great readers to try out to see if you connect! I’m grateful for you guys, and your unabashed honest opinions. I hate that everyone turns someone’s lack of connection into a personal attack and invitation to war, I think this forum is intended to be a safe space where we can share our enjoyment regarding readers who makes us feel excited for our future (when their predictions unfold and they help us work towards a better future) and also share our misfortunes with those who were so wildly inaccurate, didn’t connect etc. not necessarily implying fraud, but I know for sure it gives me peace when I’m uncertain about the outlier reading, and I read that others have had a similar wildcard experience with a particular reading. So thank you all! <3

I’m glad I found this when I did as well. I was dumb enough to think that I was supposed to tell them what happened and then ask my question 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I think that we have all had a situation where we have given too much info at the start of a reading and the reader gave a "reading" off of that which is the first mistake in a sense from us. Then as already said they start off with general comments which apply to alot of relationship situations and seem to make hits from there. I've had some (what I thought were) really good readings at the time and looked back or spoke to someone and the readings were similar to theirs or even, when they listen and are not "connected" to the reading they are able to say that it was a little generic or easy validations which I never thought of.

That's why I usually go with readers who do general readings. I may get a lot of junk I don't need, but I refuse to offer any info. If I need to ask about something specific  I get the reading and wait it out. You find out pretty quick if someone is feeding you fairytales. If predictions don't pass, then they're off my list. Needless to say, I have a very short list. And remember, even broken clocks are right twice a day.

I've leant far too late that it is better to get a general reading. Yes, they can still go to each area of your life and hover over each subject, but it's easier to suss out when they are just making things up and not really connecting or psychic at all. Usually they are pulling things out of a hat and asking if it makes sense and you're getting bored with saying nope all the time.

Also I guess it's easier for the genuine readers to get whatever info spirit need to give, if you ask a specific subject they could be making things up or if the reader is actually genuine I've found sometimes they exaggerate on things or think of anything to say, especially if they run out of info.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2019, 10:37:58 PM »
Best way is click on the user name check if they have been registered for a long time, for example my registration says 2012 but I was here longer than that, then look to see if they have reviewed any major reader and read with different readers, if so they might be the real deal, do not really look at their titles, that can be misleading...

The psychics on Keen might be lurking around in here but this place is deceptive all on it's own.  The minute something is said that the current "hero members" don't agree with, they are all over the person and, as has happened many times now, the person that made the controversial statement usually ends up getting kicked out.  I would love to see it play out sometime.  I can't even keep up with who is who in here.  Apparently, if you aren't in here every day you miss out.  Seems like a lot of people are accused of being psychics in here lurking around and all of the regulars know who they are.....I am just sitting her clueless trying to figure it out.

Another thing - it seems there are an awful lot of comments made toward "lurkers" and it is not appreciated if you don't participate.  I have greatly minimized my calling, therefore, don't have a lot to add at the moment, so now i worry that I will be accused of lurking.

just my opinion.....don't jump on me.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2019, 10:38:51 PM »
So how do I get upgraded? I’m still a newbie! Also, I’ve requested to change my user name since my current one is close to my nickname .

It all depends on how many postings and how long you have been on here for. And I think that usernames can be changed because I've seen users be changed to have a "- P" by their name by Admin.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2019, 10:42:31 PM »

Don't worry. I'm sorry if my comment offends you. I know not all newbies are shills. We've just had a bad run lately. Lol

Offline jas

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2019, 10:45:42 PM »
So is is mostly the newbies to look out for, or are their any senior/hero members to be careful of - Not asking for names just curious if this is a problem with older members on here being fakes.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2019, 10:47:58 PM »
Agree completely. I never post about an upcoming reading except with Yona. And my user name is so far off from those on the sites it would be pretty hard for them to find me. Thankfully also my name is so common first and last I have a lot of anonymity.  Top it all off that I only have 5 out of all of them I have read with more than once. I also don't share details in PM unless they have a few hundred posts *wave hi diamond lol. I think I have settled on a few good readers and I'm not counting on predictions like I was a year ago when calling about an ex. One thing I encourage is for people to go back and read posts from people from the start of the board. SB I have went through your posts a lot to see if anyone was accurate for long term. Sadly they can be but only to a point and not how we expect. May we all find what we truly deserve in life.

Yep, Maggs. If you look at my old posts, no one except Kisha and a couple of others whom I can’t remember, were right on outcome. And even then Kisha was wrong along the way in regards to my ex. She missed the stuff in between though. I still, however, recommend her :).

I had little things manifest along the way but nothing major.

I have a feeling it will be the same thing now even though I feel I’ve found a better class of readers and have learned to utilize the readings better. Good thing is I don’t think this time I’ll be as devastated lol so that’s my silver lining! 😂

I try not to even think about all the weirdos I called before I found this board every single one except maybe two said my ex was coming back. Heck Yona even said he's coming back still but I haven seen or talked to him since Dec. I will not even entertain the idea of him if he does now. My silver lining is finding Yona and realizing the other day when she pulled the ex as my shadow card my guides are telling me to quit making the same damn mistakes 😂 I think Yona and Matilda are going to be my go tos and only once every 4 to 6 months with each. I beg everyone not to fall into the trap like we did of posting too much giving up to much info and calling too much. Some posters and lurkers are not in it for your best interest. Message to anyone lurking or posting for unethical reasons Karma is a bitch and it will bite you in the ass one day.

^^this!!! <3 .. I’ve found this board to be a LIFESAVER.. I honestly fell victim to the ignorance of a really skilled “con-artist” in the past, I would call readers who gave me what felt like a validation (but turned out to be a really versatile line) its easy to feel like you’re connecting when you honestly dont know better! Reading this forum gives you pointers, understanding, and honestly a lot of great readers to try out to see if you connect! I’m grateful for you guys, and your unabashed honest opinions. I hate that everyone turns someone’s lack of connection into a personal attack and invitation to war, I think this forum is intended to be a safe space where we can share our enjoyment regarding readers who makes us feel excited for our future (when their predictions unfold and they help us work towards a better future) and also share our misfortunes with those who were so wildly inaccurate, didn’t connect etc. not necessarily implying fraud, but I know for sure it gives me peace when I’m uncertain about the outlier reading, and I read that others have had a similar wildcard experience with a particular reading. So thank you all! <3

I’m glad I found this when I did as well. I was dumb enough to think that I was supposed to tell them what happened and then ask my question 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I think that we have all had a situation where we have given too much info at the start of a reading and the reader gave a "reading" off of that which is the first mistake in a sense from us. Then as already said they start off with general comments which apply to alot of relationship situations and seem to make hits from there. I've had some (what I thought were) really good readings at the time and looked back or spoke to someone and the readings were similar to theirs or even, when they listen and are not "connected" to the reading they are able to say that it was a little generic or easy validations which I never thought of.

That's why I usually go with readers who do general readings. I may get a lot of junk I don't need, but I refuse to offer any info. If I need to ask about something specific  I get the reading and wait it out. You find out pretty quick if someone is feeding you fairytales. If predictions don't pass, then they're off my list. Needless to say, I have a very short list. And remember, even broken clocks are right twice a day.

I've leant far too late that it is better to get a general reading. Yes, they can still go to each area of your life and hover over each subject, but it's easier to suss out when they are just making things up and not really connecting or psychic at all. Usually they are pulling things out of a hat and asking if it makes sense and you're getting bored with saying nope all the time.

Also I guess it's easier for the genuine readers to get whatever info spirit need to give, if you ask a specific subject they could be making things up or if the reader is actually genuine I've found sometimes they exaggerate on things or think of anything to say, especially if they run out of info.

Yup, truly gifted readers will usually pick up what you want to know even in a general reading.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2019, 11:01:01 PM »
I would agree to what happened lately to this forum, I was with this forum not too long, until i decided to join in Jan this year. I read and i didn't reply much.
But lately, i would say from past 2 months things were getting a bit of nasty until the genuine members here got too confused if they need a proper review of a good psychic.
I think we all know that not all psychics work with everyone, hit and miss is very common as well, timelines, predictions will never set in stone as your energies, your mindset, your vibrations changing day to day.
Just be kind to everyone here, even though if they are fake, you know it and you have your own judgement, ignore and move on. What you all losing is your own self integrity and positivity, if that make sense?
I wish you all a wonderful day! Psychics do help if you use them wisely :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2019, 11:09:44 PM »
So is is mostly the newbies to look out for, or are their any senior/hero members to be careful of - Not asking for names just curious if this is a problem with older members on here being fakes.

I haven't had a problem honestly with older members. We all have favorites and our own opinions, but the drama of late seemed to come from newbies. I mean we all have to use common sense. If someone is over the top defensive of a reader, puts down most other readers, has outcomes that seem too good to be true,  then there's nothing wrong with healthy skepticism.

And here's the thing. The reader may have nothing to do with the shills, but is it worth the risk? Idk.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2019, 11:11:30 PM »

I haven't had a problem honestly with older members. We all have favorites and our own opinions, but the drama of late seemed to come from newbies. I mean we all have to use common sense. If someone is over the top defensive of a reader, puts down most other readers, has outcomes that seem too good to be true,  then there's nothing wrong with healthy skepticism.

And here's the thing. The reader may have nothing to do with the shills, but is it worth the risk? Idk.

Agreed.

Offline jas

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2019, 12:28:47 AM »
Oh Lordy Hun....i have been away too long.  I missed all the fun.  I just tried to read the Matilda thread to catch up but I just don't have the brain cells for it, plus I am working on a really good bottle of Pinot Noir.  HOWEVER......the funniest thing I took away from all that drama was the following:

Fidget is grabbing the tequila.

Fidget has cheap tequila because she doesn't get paid for posting that Matilda didn't work for her.

Fidget is sad  that she doesn't have a reputation to be ruined. :(

Fidget is ready to spin tonight.

Thank you, once again, Fidget for being the levity on this board.  Speaking of lurkers and newbies does anybody remember Satu/Satu PeePee....holy mother she was funny....brutal but funny.....if you don't take the boards to seriously.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2019, 12:29:42 AM »
Most fakes don't have patient to be on the forum for a long time because they eventually get caught and come back with new user names so they never really get to be old enough but to every rule, there's an exception, are they only reading with only one reader? well, it could be, eventually but you should be able to spot a fake a real user eventually. Most of the member around 2012 can be trusted. If they went and opened their own psychic shops, I can't say but if they did they will be caught ....

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2019, 12:39:02 AM »
Oh Lordy Hun....i have been away too long.  I missed all the fun.  I just tried to read the Matilda thread to catch up but I just don't have the brain cells for it, plus I am working on a really good bottle of Pinot Noir.  HOWEVER......the funniest thing I took away from all that drama was the following:

Fidget is grabbing the tequila.

Fidget has cheap tequila because she doesn't get paid for posting that Matilda didn't work for her.

Fidget is sad  that she doesn't have a reputation to be ruined. :(

Fidget is ready to spin tonight.

Thank you, once again, Fidget for being the levity on this board.  Speaking of lurkers and newbies does anybody remember Satu/Satu PeePee....holy mother she was funny....brutal but funny.....if you don't take the boards to seriously.

Welcome back Jas! Satu peepee! Yes, omg...the profile pic. Lmao! That was the first person I thought of when someone suggested that members don't get banned. Satu came back with 3 different names after getting banned multiple times. Lol

WinterElf

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2019, 10:00:32 AM »
Be careful. They read this forum and i was wondering why one reader i had no issue with blocked me on keen.  I always left her really good reviews but did not call too much.  Suddenly im blocked on both her accounts.  Ugh... It's so disgusting how sneaky some of them can be. And don't listen to most of them seriously.  A really popular one made negative predictions about my POI and this B gonna tell me to leave someone behind because of her dumbass fcking cards .  i know many completly believe these psychics but more of them are getting bold and telling people to make huge life decisions with so much confidence.  I saw a post on here not too long ago about a woman almost losing her bf because of a psychic telling her negative stuff that wasn't true in the end.

anything