Author Topic: Input on 3rd party  (Read 1252 times)

Offline Loulou

Input on 3rd party
« on: September 25, 2019, 10:27:50 PM »
Can anyone give me any feedback about what readers say if you bring up a third party?

I have had readings on my POI after I found out about a third party and want to see if anyone has had readings on the same thing.

The reason I am asking is because all the readers said the same thing as to why they are in touch without any input from me.  This I find unsettling because it is exactly the same. My POI is not physically seeing this person but I would like to know if anyone has had similar things said so I know if I am just being fed lines.  The three readings I had on the situation are by trusted psychics who I have read with for a long time.  But they could be trying to placate me.

Your input it so valued thank you

Offline Loulou

Re: Input on 3rd party
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 12:17:57 AM »

Third party approached me to ask questions. Admitted saw my poi but that it was on and off for a long while.   But really was pushing for info.

3 psychics all told me without my input that she is obsessed woth him, he’s trying to manage situation as there’s fear about what she’ll do.

She has done this before and it’s me he’s wanting not her but he keeps feeding her to keep her from ruining his reputation.

They all said communication only between them (which I know)

He hasn’t replied since I told him that she’d contacted me yet he is talking to her as she told me this and denying he’s seeing anyone

But psychics day that he is embarsssed and will reach out. I don’t know what to think

All psychics that I trust so odd they all say same.

She causes trouble, he won’t cut her off from fear and he tries to calm her

What were they saying about the third party? That might helps up help you clarify whether it feels like a 'line' or something more genuine.

In my experience, I've had readers throw in the prospect of third party interfering with my predicted reconnection with a POI. That always felt like a cheap trick, as the psychics were not able to give more details than that. I've also had a situation where I'd ask about a POI and a particular third party, and was told not to worry about it. So I've seen both ends of the spectrum.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 04:55:46 AM »
I know that there is a 3rd party and almost all trusted readers saw that immediately: Yona, Kisha, Sincerity, Mattie, ... and gave me all details that I was already aware and could validate. Yona and Sincerity were the best. I also like the details that Kisha provided me.

Offline Loulou

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 11:50:09 PM »
Thank you for your input. Greatly appreciated.

I think I was more wondering if details correct.  As in I know third party but are psychics telling me what’s true as in she is obsessed with him?

That’s my question has anyone had details validated?