Author Topic: Be cautious  (Read 9797 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Be cautious
« on: August 07, 2019, 05:42:43 PM »
Hey everyone, I’m putting this in the vent section because it’s frustrating and one of the many factors I’m eliminating or severely limiting my readings.

I know y’all know this but just be aware of the readers who lurk and post, don’t mention when you have readings with certain readers and don’t use the same username across the board.

I hate to repeat something many of us already know or to have my tin foil hat on, but I’ve become skeptical of some things lately.

Be well!

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Be cautious
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 06:05:36 PM »
Hey everyone, I’m putting this in the vent section because it’s frustrating and one of the many factors I’m eliminating or severely limiting my readings.

I know y’all know this but just be aware of the readers who lurk and post, don’t mention when you have readings with certain readers and don’t use the same username across the board.

I hate to repeat something many of us already know or to have my tin foil hat on, but I’ve become skeptical of some things lately.

Be well!

I agree.

I used to post loads about readings but now I’ve scaled back to the point where I don’t post at all, or if I do there no details.

Learning from the last drama on this site, and my suspicions of certain people on here being readers.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 06:08:02 PM »

Be well!

I agree.

I used to post loads about readings but now I’ve scaled back to the point where I don’t post at all, or if I do there no details.

Learning from the last drama on this site, and my suspicions of certain people on here being readers.

I think I’m picking up who you’re talking about 👀 Things seem to be going way too good for this person. And everything was somehow predicted

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 06:15:33 PM »
Agree completely. I never post about an upcoming reading except with Yona. And my user name is so far off from those on the sites it would be pretty hard for them to find me. Thankfully also my name is so common first and last I have a lot of anonymity.  Top it all off that I only have 5 out of all of them I have read with more than once. I also don't share details in PM unless they have a few hundred posts *wave hi diamond lol. I think I have settled on a few good readers and I'm not counting on predictions like I was a year ago when calling about an ex. One thing I encourage is for people to go back and read posts from people from the start of the board. SB I have went through your posts a lot to see if anyone was accurate for long term. Sadly they can be but only to a point and not how we expect. May we all find what we truly deserve in life.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 06:32:23 PM »
Couldn’t agree more with this warning. Even though I already made the mistakes myself I caution others not to do the same. And now I try not to share about who I read with until way long after my reading at least and even then it’s probably a bad idea. What most freaks me out and memes me all tin foil hat like is the thought that once a reader knows who you are on this board - or anywhere - Facebook linked in etc - well then they can easily use that info to trick you into thinking they’re real and have real abilities.

I mean what kind of level of greed must people have to do that to someone?!? Yet I think it’s happened to me.

I don’t ever share anymore with who I’m going to read with. Only once after I’ve read with someone.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 06:34:24 PM by flora0250 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 06:33:00 PM »
Agree completely. I never post about an upcoming reading except with Yona. And my user name is so far off from those on the sites it would be pretty hard for them to find me. Thankfully also my name is so common first and last I have a lot of anonymity.  Top it all off that I only have 5 out of all of them I have read with more than once. I also don't share details in PM unless they have a few hundred posts *wave hi diamond lol. I think I have settled on a few good readers and I'm not counting on predictions like I was a year ago when calling about an ex. One thing I encourage is for people to go back and read posts from people from the start of the board. SB I have went through your posts a lot to see if anyone was accurate for long term. Sadly they can be but only to a point and not how we expect. May we all find what we truly deserve in life.

Yep, Maggs. If you look at my old posts, no one except Kisha and a couple of others whom I can’t remember, were right on outcome. And even then Kisha was wrong along the way in regards to my ex. She missed the stuff in between though. I still, however, recommend her :).

I had little things manifest along the way but nothing major.

I have a feeling it will be the same thing now even though I feel I’ve found a better class of readers and have learned to utilize the readings better. Good thing is I don’t think this time I’ll be as devastated lol so that’s my silver lining! 😂

Offline maggs30

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 06:50:06 PM »

Yep, Maggs. If you look at my old posts, no one except Kisha and a couple of others whom I can’t remember, were right on outcome. And even then Kisha was wrong along the way in regards to my ex. She missed the stuff in between though. I still, however, recommend her :).

I have a feeling it will be the same thing now even though I feel I’ve found a better class of readers and have learned to utilize the readings better. Good thing is I don’t think this time I’ll be as devastated lol so that’s my silver lining! 😂

I try not to even think about all the weirdos I called before I found this board every single one except maybe two said my ex was coming back. Heck Yona even said he's coming back still but I haven seen or talked to him since Dec. I will not even entertain the idea of him if he does now. My silver lining is finding Yona and realizing the other day when she pulled the ex as my shadow card my guides are telling me to quit making the same damn mistakes 😂 I think Yona and Matilda are going to be my go tos and only once every 4 to 6 months with each. I beg everyone not to fall into the trap like we did of posting too much giving up to much info and calling too much. Some posters and lurkers are not in it for your best interest. Message to anyone lurking or posting for unethical reasons Karma is a bitch and it will bite you in the ass one day.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2019, 06:53:43 PM »
Yep diamond I'm not posting much either but when I feel a binge coming I sure as beck read stuff on here about all the failed predictions to pull me out. Sad that the negative has been so helpful but it has.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2019, 06:54:30 PM »

I try not to even think about all the weirdos I called before I found this board every single one except maybe two said my ex was coming back. Heck Yona even said he's coming back still but I haven seen or talked to him since Dec. I will not even entertain the idea of him if he does now. My silver lining is finding Yona and realizing the other day when she pulled the ex as my shadow card my guides are telling me to quit making the same damn mistakes 😂 I think Yona and Matilda are going to be my go tos and only once every 4 to 6 months with each. I beg everyone not to fall into the trap like we did of posting too much giving up to much info and calling too much. Some posters and lurkers are not in it for your best interest. Message to anyone lurking or posting for unethical reasons Karma is a bitch and it will bite you in the ass one day.

It’s funny how someone will push a reader on here or jumpstart/cause infighting within a thread and the next thing you know those readers are suddenly busy as hell. 😂

Signed,
Baby kangaroo 🦘

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2019, 06:56:01 PM »

It’s funny how someone will push a reader on here or jumpstart/cause infighting within a thread and the next thing you know those readers are suddenly busy as hell. 😂

Signed,
Baby kangaroo 🦘

LMAO

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2019, 06:58:59 PM »

Signed,
Baby kangaroo 🦘

LMAO

Do you remember that episode? lol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2019, 07:06:56 PM »

Signed,
Baby kangaroo 🦘

LMAO

Do you remember that episode? lol

I sure do!!

We should be friends 😉

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2019, 07:16:10 PM »

Be well!

I agree.

I think I’m picking up who you’re talking about 👀 Things seem to be going way too good for this person. And everything was somehow predicted

Girly,

👀 and 🤣.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2019, 07:22:00 PM »

Be well!

I agree.

Girly,

👀 and 🤣.

Yup yup yup

Yaz88

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2019, 07:30:22 PM »
I think I need a new name :-( My username on here is the nickname that I primarily go by, which links directly up with FB and insta.  Ugh.  To think that someone would take all that time and effort when their motive is fueled by greed is horrifying.  Wth???? I guess you can have psychic ability, but be spiritually bankrupt.

anything