Author Topic: Bye bye Keen  (Read 2058 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Bye bye Keen
« on: August 07, 2019, 12:08:23 PM »
I did it, finally closed my Keen account. After a little soul searching I’ve decided the best way to let go is to detach myself from things keeping holding on.

That said, I would like to talk a bit about some readers I do like, even though if I read with them ever again it’ll be spaced faaaar apart. Or not at all.

Anne/QoC- love her. Always great to me and a good kick in the pants. Accurate for me in the now. And her timing is usual spot on for me.

Kisha- if I haven’t talked to her in quite a while she’s good. She’s also great for a quick 10 mins reading on work for me. She not only predicted my new job, she got the when, compensation and other details. She was the only one to get that much detail.

And finally, the top two:

Yona. I feel, and still feel that other than one solid prediction I didn’t get much from my first reading. Either it’s really far off or with someone else. And even though it wasn’t the best outcome it was the rosiest thus far. I had what I feel is two small predictions from her first read and a couple of small ones from a non read. The last two times we tried to connect there were issues. Maybe it was a sign I shouldn’t be talking to her so soon or at that moment. I will probably follow up with her at some point in time though.

Cookie- she has gotten things down pat to the timeframe they happened in the past as well as the future. She accurately described my very real, complicated feelings others did not pick up on. She was able to describe medical conditions and things that she saw play out like a scene from a movie. I know she doesn’t work for all but she has worked for me. I think it’s also a matter of understanding her gifts. She is a REMOTE VIEWER. She can literally see future situations like a movie scene. But that doesn’t mean she can always accurately predict. Has she made few predictions for me that panned out? Absolutely. But her real talent lies in that remote viewing ability. I guess you can kinda say they are predictions, but I really just view them as her seeing pictures of the future than making solid predictions. She can also be a bit wishy washy/give you the run around but maybe that also has to do with her manifestation beliefs. I also want to say, and she doesn’t ever do this with me, but she has her LOA talks and her Cookie-isms. If she does that to you then I would end the call.

So these are my recs. I don’t know how much I will be coming to the board or if at all. I feel ready to really move on at this point. I hope everyone is well and gets what they are looking for.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 12:29:36 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Bye bye Keen
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 01:12:53 PM »
I did it, finally closed my Keen account. After a little soul searching I’ve decided the best way to let go is to detach myself from things keeping holding on.

That said, I would like to talk a bit about some readers I do like, even though if I read with them ever again it’ll be spaced faaaar apart. Or not at all.

Anne/QoC- love her. Always great to me and a good kick in the pants. Accurate for me in the now. And her timing is usual spot on for me.

Kisha- if I haven’t talked to her in quite a while she’s good. She’s also great for a quick 10 mins reading on work for me. She not only predicted my new job, she got the when, compensation and other details. She was the only one to get that much detail.

And finally, the top two:

Yona. I feel, and still feel that other than one solid prediction I didn’t get much from my first reading. Either it’s really far off or with someone else. And even though it wasn’t the best outcome it was the rosiest thus far. I had what I feel is two small predictions from her first read and a couple of small ones from a non read. The last two times we tried to connect there were issues. Maybe it was a sign I shouldn’t be talking to her so soon or at that moment. I will probably follow up with her at some point in time though.

Cookie- she has gotten things down pat to the timeframe they happened in the past as well as the future. She accurately described my very real, complicated feelings others did not pick up on. She was able to describe medical conditions and things that she saw play out like a scene from a movie. I know she doesn’t work for all but she has worked for me. I think it’s also a matter of understanding her gifts. She is a REMOTE VIEWER. She can literally see future situations like a movie scene. But that doesn’t mean she can always accurately predict. Has she made few predictions for me that panned out? Absolutely. But her real talent lies in that remote viewing ability. I guess you can kinda say they are predictions, but I really just view them as her seeing pictures of the future than making solid predictions. She can also be a bit wishy washy/give you the run around but maybe that also has to do with her manifestation beliefs. I also want to say, and she doesn’t ever do this with me, but she has her LOA talks and her Cookie-isms. If she does that to you then I would end the call.

So these are my recs. I don’t know how much I will be coming to the board or if at all. I feel ready to really move on at this point. I hope everyone is well and gets what they are looking for.

I requested to close mine this morning 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️❤️

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 07:00:46 AM »
Its been two months since I closed mine and will soon stop getting readings all together. All they do is fill my head with things that keep me holding on to something that is not real. I say good riddance. All my predictions are pending in September so we shall see. No new readings for me

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 03:09:03 PM »
I’m off keen for now as well

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 03:36:19 AM »
I deleted my CC information, I wanted to delete my account but I’m 28 for cookie so I just want her to be my last read and delete it after

anything