Author Topic: Rhiannon Rambles  (Read 2294 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Rhiannon Rambles
« on: August 06, 2019, 09:45:09 PM »
Anyone try this reader on Purple Ocean? Not sure what to make of her reading :/

Offline saltymermaid

Re: Rhiannon Rambles
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 03:36:13 AM »
I've tried her, and what I've found that works is looking for guidance for yourself. Asking "self-based" questions for example, I called and asked if my POI has came into my life (2 years of back and forth non-committal relationship - we've all been there!) because there is a lesson I need to learn and take away from him and let him go OR is there something bigger, some kind of connection that keeps pulling us together? I wasn't focused on him and what is he doing, what are his feelings towards me, why has he pulled away, will he come back, etc.
Anyways, she was thrilled when I asked this because it's focused around myself and my own spiritual journey. She had an incredible and emotional reading, I ended up getting a past life reading and found out I'm definitely something unique, some kind of special star seed which I am now looking much more into. I just feel my reading with her has opened up a whole other world of spirituality for me and I'm working on being so much more centered around myself, and my needs and my own intuition. I guess my bottom line is if you go in looking for deep, meaningful questions about getting insight and advice around particular situation and center your question around yourself and maybe your own spiritual path, I think you may find your reading with her to be much more valuable. Hope this helps!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 12:21:14 PM »
Nah, my reading was terrible and she sort of fed off of the information I gave.
Never mentioned a spiritual path.. didn’t give me concrete details. I wouldn’t read with her again and will stick to my accurate tried and true.
Thanks for the extended glowing review though Rhiannon I mean... Salty Mermaid.

Welcome to the page! Amazing first post :)

Offline nam789

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 09:27:47 PM »
Tried her through PO not too long ago and she was very fairytale. Of course I will change my point of view if my POI comes through.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 04:47:45 PM »
I've tried her, and what I've found that works is looking for guidance for yourself. Asking "self-based" questions for example, I called and asked if my POI has came into my life (2 years of back and forth non-committal relationship - we've all been there!) because there is a lesson I need to learn and take away from him and let him go OR is there something bigger, some kind of connection that keeps pulling us together? I wasn't focused on him and what is he doing, what are his feelings towards me, why has he pulled away, will he come back, etc.
Anyways, she was thrilled when I asked this because it's focused around myself and my own spiritual journey. She had an incredible and emotional reading, I ended up getting a past life reading and found out I'm definitely something unique, some kind of special star seed which I am now looking much more into. I just feel my reading with her has opened up a whole other world of spirituality for me and I'm working on being so much more centered around myself, and my needs and my own intuition. I guess my bottom line is if you go in looking for deep, meaningful questions about getting insight and advice around particular situation and center your question around yourself and maybe your own spiritual path, I think you may find your reading with her to be much more valuable. Hope this helps!

She was the biggest joke I laughed during her reading with how off she was