Author Topic: Infinitestar  (Read 7983 times)

Offline BeachLover

Re: Infinitestar
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2019, 03:54:59 PM »
Curious to know if she gave anybody timing? coz she isn't good with timing she usually lets you know up front. Read with her and she was right for me about my ex but it didn't happen until jan 2019. she was right about the month but didn't give me a date in the month. I didn't believe her at first but she was right he is now living with girlfriend and engaged. I called her on job stuff she was correct there and family stuff.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2019, 04:01:59 PM »
I can't agree more. She is a very negative reader and did the same with me as well. She has abruptly hung up the phone on me. I am so glad she was wrong as i am meeting my POI next week. Please stay away from this reader.

I'm happy to report that she is wrong. She told me to just move on because POI and his ex are going to have a new beginning and they'll be happy together. Now, POI was a shitty bf so I didn't want to get back together - I just didn't want him to be happy either (I was just being petty). Well come to find out, they didn't get back together. She also hung up on me abruptly. Stay away from this reader. For someone who says she hangs up because she feels the client's anxiety, she should realize that she's the one causing it.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2019, 04:06:05 PM »
She is a negative reader and probably she gives the same stock line (negative reading) for everyone. Glad, she connected with you well.

Curious to know if she gave anybody timing? coz she isn't good with timing she usually lets you know up front. Read with her and she was right for me about my ex but it didn't happen until jan 2019. she was right about the month but didn't give me a date in the month. I didn't believe her at first but she was right he is now living with girlfriend and engaged. I called her on job stuff she was correct there and family stuff.

Offline BeachLover

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2019, 04:23:11 PM »
She is a negative reader and probably she gives the same stock line (negative reading) for everyone. Glad, she connected with you well.

It wasn't just me she connected with there are other posters on here. I have a friend who is reads with her but something she told her just started happening this month she started reading with her in May. this is what also made me curious about the timing because of her. 

eta-saw your post about meeting your poi next week that is good.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 04:28:09 PM by BeachLover »

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2019, 05:13:29 PM »
@beachlover - Oh! I am still ok with her giving negative/inaccurate readings as not all psychic connects with every individual but hanging up the phone on the face is totally rude and unacceptable.

Offline love123456

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2019, 06:17:33 PM »
Exactly. Hanging up on people is just plain rude and very suspicious when you do it under the 3 minute mark. Unacceptable.

Offline jllnshn

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2019, 09:31:46 PM »

She didn't give me any timing. She told me that I'll never hear from him again and that I should just move on. He followed me on ig and messaged me as well, but we are not talking. Bottom line is: I heard from him again so she was wrong. I accepted his request so I can lurk and he wasn't even invited to his ex gf's college graduation and they don't follow each other. Also, all his followers/following are local girls. I think he is back to using people for sex. They had a really weird one-sided open relationship. It does not take a psychic to know that this isn't the kind of relationship that would last lol.

I have read with a lot of psychics. A lot of them had been wrong. What makes InfiniteStar the worst imo was how she handled the situation. QOC can be mean too. They're both my least favorite. She was wrong on why an ex of mine left. She kept insisting it was because he was in love with someone else, when I know that's not true. I even asked my ex. It's been a year since we broke up and he is still single too. QOC mocked me and said "if you don't like the answer, then don't callllllll" (yes the way she said "call" was extended).

Offline SarahM

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2019, 11:24:46 PM »
She gave me a negative reading and hung up on me as well

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2019, 01:33:38 AM »
She gave me a negative reading too( said i would not hear from POI)  was nice to me though however happy to say she was wrong!

Offline SarahM

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2019, 02:32:10 AM »
I honestly find the doom and gloom readers to be just as bad as the fairytail readers sometimes if not worse. I never understood why they would want to make somebody anxious.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2019, 12:15:51 PM »
I agree, maybe its a way to get us to keep calling once they have hit our nerve we get so anxious it becomes unbareable. She is one of those for sure

WinterElf

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2019, 01:03:38 PM »
we ain't talking anymore because of a misunderstanding but her preduction came true for me.
I didn't want to believe it and POI is still around in my life a little but she was right about his future actions.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2020, 09:38:26 PM »
I just had a reading with her. It was pretty negative. Has anyone read with her? Her predictions were opposite to what many good readers have told me i.e Kesha, Goddess Ericka, Psychic Lynn, QOC.
I went through old postings about her and people have said that she usually gives negative readings but is she accurate?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2020, 10:20:31 PM »
I read with her for the first time today and it was hands down the most amazing empath reading I’ve ever had.  She saw  straight through me.  Spelled out every thought/doubt/desire/frustration I have had with my recent relationship from beginning to end.  Same with my poi.  She literally explained everything that happened better than I could and understood the thoughts I was having that I never expressed to anyone.  She knew the internal conflicts I had suppressed.  She knew exactly how my insecurity was defeating my judgement.  She understood the life of my relationship so incredibly intricately and exactly how it all evolved.  She knew the specific events that pushed things downward.  It was so f**ing impressive.. It was very depressing but uplifting at the same time.  I felt I really gained something from it.  She was very kind and patient with me.  Maybe we connected extremely well, I dk.. I’m shocked to see I’m the only one with this experience

Offline helloworld

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2020, 12:47:35 AM »
Glad to hear you had a great experience with her. She's my go-to. She has been on point almost always for me and has given me only the truth. I have had negative and positive readings with her and 80% of her readings have manifested for me.

I read with her for the first time today and it was hands down the most amazing empath reading I’ve ever had.  She saw  straight through me.  Spelled out every thought/doubt/desire/frustration I have had with my recent relationship from beginning to end.  Same with my poi.  She literally explained everything that happened better than I could and understood the thoughts I was having that I never expressed to anyone.  She knew the internal conflicts I had suppressed.  She knew exactly how my insecurity was defeating my judgement.  She understood the life of my relationship so incredibly intricately and exactly how it all evolved.  She knew the specific events that pushed things downward.  It was so f**ing impressive.. It was very depressing but uplifting at the same time.  I felt I really gained something from it.  She was very kind and patient with me.  Maybe we connected extremely well, I dk.. I’m shocked to see I’m the only one with this experience
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 12:50:15 AM by helloworld »