Author Topic: Infinitestar  (Read 7986 times)

Offline kdspirited

Re: Infinitestar
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2020, 11:07:11 AM »
Nothing she told me back in 2019 happened Negative or positive

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2020, 01:21:08 AM »
I’ve noticed a trend recently where all of a sudden a lot of questionable readers have been hitting it out the park for me.  Infinite star nearly had me in tears the other day with her reading.  It’s almost like my frazzled state is feeding the connections I’ve been having with readers.  Seeing all these negative reviews of this one really have me scratching my head because she reaaaally stood out against my entire close to a decade of getting readings. 

Yaz88

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2020, 02:20:32 AM »
I like infinitestar.  Based on Aaron’s review, I decided to get one last reading before my life gets consumed by responsibilities and obligations for the next several months.  I think she really encourages you to move on, stop dwelling on a situation, and to reevaluate why you were hanging onto something that may not have been worth hanging onto.  Much of what she said was true.  Although it was true, it lacked the insight provided by Zadalia, Lady P, and Kira.  I can almost hear how infinitestar would respond to my criticism.  She’d say, stop wasting your time trying to gain insight.  Actions speak louder than words.  Silence is a response and provides the only answer you need.  He owes you no explanation.  All that’s true.  But sometimes it isn’t true.  So while I do believe she’s accurate about a lot, I think she takes a negative spin when it comes to POI’s in an attempt to help you detach.  Much of what she said was also said by Z and Kira, they just provided more insight and an explanation.  They also were able to understand my perspective when it comes to this POI and the fact that I don’t want to date anyone right now and I’m not the type to jump into anything.  I miss my friend and I miss having someone to banter with and bounce ideas off of.  She seemed to misread my intentions.  Infinitestar just didn’t have the patience, or didn’t see the reason to have the patience, to dig one level deeper.  I think she could get very deep, she just didn’t see the point in doing so and very heavily encouraged me to write the friendship I had with my POI off, look back on it with a smile, but be done with it.  80% of her reading resonated with me, while 20% was way off the mark.  So what am I going to do?  Well hell.  I’m going to listen to her and continue to detach.  I guess I’m kind of using her reading as a crutch to focus on the negative attributes of my POI.  It actually makes it easier to just play along by convincing myself that he’s moved on from our friendship, he’s not looking back, and he did me a favor by exiting my life.  I am so much better without him.  He’d only drag me down with him. I’d go into debt because of him (how? He’s never borrowed a penny from me and would never ask) Yeah, I don’t really agree with any of that, but like I said, it’s easier to play along.  Me detaching won’t keep what’s meant to happen from happening, whatever that may be.  I’ll add that Kira and Z are also proponents of me detaching, but they knew that I’ve already been doing so.  But like I said, I like infinitestar and she told me exactly what I needed to hear.  If I read with Kira, she’d most likely lack patience with me as well.  I know what I need to be doing, which is moving forward.  My guides were most likely super pissed yesterday when I got this reading and told infinitestar as much.  😜 Dammit Yaz, what you doing getting readings about shit when you already know the answer.  That $60 could have been used for a mani and a pedi. Stop your OCD game and live your life.  Hahaha.  Yeah, I annoy myself on a daily basis sometimes.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 02:40:10 AM by Yaz88 »

Offline russianred

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2020, 02:41:15 AM »
I can almost hear how infinitestar would respond to my criticism.  She’d say, stop wasting your time trying to gain insight.  Actions speak louder than words.  Silence is a response and provides the only answer you need.  He owes you no explanation.  All that’s true.  But sometimes it isn’t true.

This is actually something I'm struggling with a lot in the last couple weeks.  It's not about silence, it's more that I don't understand why someone in my life is not doing certain things and he is unable to give me an explanation that makes sense to me.  My recent binges have been triggered by trying to understand WHY (because he can't/won't tell me).  I think it's actually correct that trying to figure this sort of thing out is wasted energy, but it's also why many of us call readers, so a reader telling me that sort of thing (stop wasting your time trying to figure him out, his actions tell you all you need to know) would just annoy me.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2020, 03:06:16 AM »
I like infinitestar.  Based on Aaron’s review, I decided to get one last reading before my life gets consumed by responsibilities and obligations for the next several months.  I think she really encourages you to move on, stop dwelling on a situation, and to reevaluate why you were hanging onto something that may not have been worth hanging onto.  Much of what she said was true.  Although it was true, it lacked the insight provided by Zadalia, Lady P, and Kira.  I can almost hear how infinitestar would respond to my criticism.  She’d say, stop wasting your time trying to gain insight.  Actions speak louder than words.  Silence is a response and provides the only answer you need.  He owes you no explanation.  All that’s true.  But sometimes it isn’t true.  So while I do believe she’s accurate about a lot, I think she takes a negative spin when it comes to POI’s in an attempt to help you detach.  Much of what she said was also said by Z and Kira, they just provided more insight and an explanation.  They also were able to understand my perspective when it comes to this POI and the fact that I don’t want to date anyone right now and I’m not the type to jump into anything.  I miss my friend and I miss having someone to banter with and bounce ideas off of.  She seemed to misread my intentions.  Infinitestar just didn’t have the patience, or didn’t see the reason to have the patience, to dig one level deeper.  I think she could get very deep, she just didn’t see the point in doing so and very heavily encouraged me to write the friendship I had with my POI off, look back on it with a smile, but be done with it.  80% of her reading resonated with me, while 20% was way off the mark.  So what am I going to do?  Well hell.  I’m going to listen to her and continue to detach.  I guess I’m kind of using her reading as a crutch to focus on the negative attributes of my POI.  It actually makes it easier to just play along by convincing myself that he’s moved on from our friendship, he’s not looking back, and he did me a favor by exiting my life.  I am so much better without him.  He’d only drag me down with him. I’d go into debt because of him (how? He’s never borrowed a penny from me and would never ask) Yeah, I don’t really agree with any of that, but like I said, it’s easier to play along.  Me detaching won’t keep what’s meant to happen from happening, whatever that may be.  I’ll add that Kira and Z are also proponents of me detaching, but they knew that I’ve already been doing so.  But like I said, I like infinitestar and she told me exactly what I needed to hear.  If I read with Kira, she’d most likely lack patience with me as well.  I know what I need to be doing, which is moving forward.  My guides were most likely super pissed yesterday when I got this reading and told infinitestar as much.  😜 Dammit Yaz, what you doing getting readings about shit when you already know the answer.  That $60 could have been used for a mani and a pedi. Stop your OCD game and live your life.  Hahaha.  Yeah, I annoy myself on a daily basis sometimes.

Hope you felt like you got something good out of it.  I have to say her reading blew anything I’ve ever got from zadalia and lady P out the water and then some.  There wasn’t anything she said that I could say was untrue.  And not just truth, but deep underlying truths I have been avoiding myself.  Things I haven’t even told to readers. Never had a reading where I felt so incredibly exposed.. I can’t say I felt she was negative. Her reading was as far away from what I wanted as possible but it was actually delivered in reflections of the good rather than the bad.  It really really hit me deep.  I still have some peace from it days later

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2020, 05:25:00 AM »
Has anyone read with Infinite Star lately? How is she on timing? I read with her and she is pretty good, super detailed.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2021, 11:32:48 AM »
I mentioned her in another thread. She was very rude to me when I asked about a job application and she said she couldn't answer that type of a question (wtf?) and hung up, which is unacceptable.

However, reflecting back on our first call (her attitude only showed in the second one), she was quite negative about my relationship and she correctly predicted that he would be lying to me, which has now turned out to be true. Again, could have been a lucky guess because she does like to be negative, but it could also mean that she has a gift.

In the first call, she was incorrect on a timeframe on the job prediction.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2021, 01:13:28 PM »
I found notes from 2020. Nothing she said came to pass.