Author Topic: Mind reading  (Read 3897 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Mind reading
« on: August 05, 2019, 01:20:47 AM »
How many of you believe in mind reading?

I’m just curious because with one reader, and only one, they brought up things I literally was thinking about or talking to someone about in the previous 24-48 hours.

I always wonder when I get readings if they are picking up on my thoughts and energies vs what will happen and this reader has me thinking again.

Just curious.

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Mind reading
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 01:33:00 AM »

I’m just curious because with one reader, and only one, they brought up things I literally was thinking about or talking to someone about in the previous 24-48 hours.

I always wonder when I get readings if they are picking up on my thoughts and energies vs what will happen and this reader has me thinking again.

Just curious.

The ONLY person I know to do this is COOKIE lol

But this is where she can be “dangerous” she will take your thoughts and make it seem like its a prediction (not on purpose - she is just picking up the energy) but this woman had definitely picked up thoughts - she straight up said on my last call “Have you made a decision yet...you are thinking about ending something” dang it Cookie!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 01:34:40 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 01:33:08 AM »

Just curious.

I’ve thought this for years and have posted about it at some point or other. That is one of the reasons why readers seem to be accurate, when they tell you your thoughts, but it appears as if they have been doing this trick forever; therefore, that is why the predictions don’t happen. They tell you what you’re thinking, and although you want it to happen, it doesn’t, because it’s your wish, not the reality of what is happening. It doesn’t always turn out this way, but I find it happens more times than I can count.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 01:54:09 AM »

Just curious.

But this is where she can be “dangerous” she will take your thoughts and make it seem like its a prediction (not on purpose - she is just picking up the energy) but this woman had definitely picked up thoughts - she straight up said on my last call “Have you made a decision yet...you are thinking about ending something” dang it Cookie!

Lol Sparkle! I haven’t had this with Cookie.

I’ll admit I’ve tried to play telepathy with Cookie. I would actually think something and tell myself that if she was real in some way, she’d pick up on it. And she never does.

BUT, she will accurately pick up the situations around me, how I am feeling or will feel, etc.

I’d really be blown away though if she brought up what I was thinking as we were speaking though.

I’ll use an example. I was thinking one thing so strongly in my last reading with Cookie, and it was a VERY strong thought, and she didn’t pick it up or she may have skirted around it, but it was so huge I thought she’d blurt it out. I mean if my mind was a billboard this thought was flashing huge up there lol.

I have had her answer before and tell me “So have you done so and so yet, or do you feel better yet?” Lol
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 02:12:40 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 02:08:46 AM »

Just curious.

I’ve thought this for years and have posted about it at some point or other. That is one of the reasons why readers seem to be accurate, when they tell you your thoughts, but it appears as if they have been doing this trick forever; therefore, that is why the predictions don’t happen. They tell you what you’re thinking, and although you want it to happen, it doesn’t, because it’s your wish, not the reality of what is happening. It doesn’t always turn out this way, but I find it happens more times than I can count.

You make a good point as to why things don’t always (let’s be honest, almost always) don’t work out. They are picking up those hopes and using it to make predictions.

Likewise, for the “negative” readings the readers could be picking up on our fears and reading that or reading our hopes and predicting the opposite. We always talk on here about the “negative” readers being right, when stats are on their side anyway.

I’m not saying this is done on purpose, but maybe it 1)highlights who has a better gift or what their gifts are compared to another reader and 2) maybe it also shows that really these people can only accurately pick up the past and present and not the future.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 02:10:03 AM »

Just curious.

Agree 100%. One of my biggest concerns about all this is that the psychics are mostly very good mind readers (ESP/telepathy is real and proven) So what we may be participating in is a crazy ( and expensive) feedback loop of our own thoughts and information fed back to us, and we assume it's coming from POI or another person.
Yikes.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2019, 02:11:58 AM »

Just curious.

I’ll admit I’ve tried to play telepathy with Cookie. I would actually think something and tell myself that if she was real in some way, she’d pick up on it. And she never does.

BUT, she will accurately pick up the situations around me, how I am feeling or will feel, etc.

I’d really be blown away though if she brought up what I was thinking as we were speaking though.

WOW I do the same thing but she DOES pick up on it! Crazy...

For example, I kept “seeing” my POI’s kitchen and stairwell and this star design on the floor of his entryway —- I just had a vision of it (this was when I never been to his house). I knew what the inside of his house looked like because there were pics of it on the internet...but months later without me looking I had a feeling I was going to be there and see this stuff...

Then Good Ole Cookie says “I see a beige kitchen, you are going to be in his kitchen” WHAT? His kitchen was beige and thats what I was seeing. She then said “I see something that is green and gold, its like on the inside or outside of his house but its green and gold”... that was the dern Star design in the entryway to his house! THOSE EXACT COLORS.

I think this is why she promotes LOA (she has never done it with me) - because somehow if YOU see it, she will see it and it appears to happen (at least in my case sometimes) — pretty interesting

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2019, 02:22:08 AM »

Just curious.

For example, I kept “seeing” my POI’s kitchen and stairwell and this star design on the floor of his entryway —- I just had a vision of it (this was when I never been to his house). I knew what the inside of his house looked like because there were pics of it on the internet...but months later without me looking I had a feeling I was going to be there and see this stuff...

Then Good Ole Cookie says “I see a beige kitchen, you are going to be in his kitchen” WHAT? His kitchen was beige and thats what I was seeing. She then said “I see something that is green and gold, its like on the inside or outside of his house but its green and gold”... that was the dern Star design in the entryway to his house! THOSE EXACT COLORS.

I think this is why she promotes LOA (she has never done it with me) - because somehow if YOU see it, she will see it and it appears to happen (at least in my case sometimes) — pretty interesting

That is pretty interesting. Maybe your visions are manifesting it? Isn’t part of LOA visualizing a specific scenario and believing it’ll happen?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2019, 02:29:12 AM »

Just curious.

She never talks about LOA with me either.

But damn when she is on she is ON!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2019, 03:44:33 AM »
Recently, I had an email reading with "Kisha" and she had literally read my mind and wrote it down in the first paragraph. It was really scary!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2019, 04:50:17 AM »
Recently, I had an email reading with "Kisha" and she had literally read my mind and wrote it down in the first paragraph. It was really scary!

It is.

The reason I made this post is the reader I was talking to had mentioned things I had just been talking about/thinking about.

For example, I mentioned something specific about changing my appearance and a couple of days later the reader mentioned it.

It’s interesting  that even in an email reading, which takes Kisha a while to do, she still read your mind.

You must be pretty consistent with your thoughts and feelings. My reading would be all over the place lol. My mind changes so often on some situations.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2019, 06:26:44 AM »

You must be pretty consistent with your thoughts and feelings. My reading would be all over the place lol. My mind changes so often on some situations.

That's true. This is something that I am thinking about 24/7!

Offline miss_t

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2019, 10:53:29 PM »
Yes, I’ve also experienced this with Cookie. She randomly said “You don’t wanna reach out. You want to know if he will” which is exactly what I’ve been thinking about.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2019, 10:21:33 PM »
"So what we may be participating in is a crazy ( and expensive) feedback loop of our own thoughts and information fed back to us" <<<< THIS!

I have been getting readings since 2014 and it seems they always tell me that he's feeling the same way I'm feeling, sometimes using my own words.  If this were true you would need a letter opener to get us apart, but he's nowhere to be seen. I'm not even trying to stop getting readings just can't even find a reader I'm excited to read with.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2019, 10:44:32 PM »
So I went on an 8 HOUR date last night. This guy and I literally have almost everything I have been looking for. We like almost all the same things, so far I think he’s my movie/musical soulmate.

And he’s dying to see me again.

I’m shocked that I even went out, as I have been dead set against it. Thanks to one of my veteran friends for encouraging me. I’m not sure if it will go anywhere of course, but it was a positive step in the right direction.

So let me get to the readers:

Yona- said of course I’d have interests, she didn’t predict a particular person, but she felt that I wouldn’t have the same intense connection as I did with my ex.

Anne (QoC)- told me in June she saw someone coming into my life in two months. Then in July said two months. So I would say she was within range but she had no details to provide so it could have been one of her famous 2, 3, 4” scenarios.

The reader who shall not be named: said I would get something nice at a certain time. Have a concrete time frame. Passed and didn’t bother me because I wasn’t expecting anything. Maybe it was this weekend.

Cookie: she told me she saw me dating, that I needed to date. She saw me talking to different men and moving on/along. She also told me something that my date kind of mirrored back to me last night.