Author Topic: Create Your Own Reality - Happy Post  (Read 1496 times)

Offline user5942

Create Your Own Reality - Happy Post
« on: May 28, 2020, 07:58:40 PM »
Hi, everyone!

I am leaving this forum - but for a very positive reason.

After a terrible heartbreak that resulted in anxiety and panic disorder which took 8 months to recover from and 3 years of an off an on situationship with a total jackass, I have finally met a wonderful guy who I AM IN TO.

No psychics saw him coming except two on PO - and they weren't very descriptive.

My main point of this post is to LET GO. DO NOT DEPEND ON PSYCHIC READINGS!

It took therapy, medication, traveling, spending time with friends and family, and investing into new hobbies for me to open my horizons. I blocked my ex on everything. The fact that he chose another girl over me I believe was the universe's way of giving me a major kick in the ass to move on.

It hurt like hell, I spent over $10,000 on any psychic imaginable, and guess what - it's just not worth it.

I hope no one falls into the black hole I did with all this hope and the belief "he is right for me and he will come back."

Believe ACTIONS! This new guy has introduced me to his friends and family already, texts me everyday, is super sweet, takes interest in my family and friends, and I met him through friends when I was out having fun and not caring about the ex. He's not making me go crazy, get psychic readings, get anxious, or question what his intentions are.

Please never take these readings as more than entertainment purposes. Focus on you and THINGS WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU. Trust the signs that the universe gives you.

ACCEPT the person from your past is just that - a person from your past. Accepting is so difficult and can also be very painful.

I didn't believe it could happen for me and it is. Stay safe, stat healthy, and may good things come to you all.

Offline maggs30

Re: Create Your Own Reality - Happy Post
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 09:21:21 PM »
Congratulations! I am where you are although I am still getting occasional readings. From 3 a day to 1 a week now. There is open communication in a good relationship and I am so glad you finally found it too.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 10:15:08 PM »
Yay!!! So happy for you!!!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 05:59:37 AM »
awesome blossom user

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 11:12:41 AM »
Congratulations! I am where you are although I am still getting occasional readings. From 3 a day to 1 a week now. There is open communication in a good relationship and I am so glad you finally found it too.

Wonderful story User!! I also spent 10k unfortunately during a year of grieving, I haven’t met anyone yet but I’m just going with the flow, I also went from 3 readings daily, but now no readings at all, basically cause most of them have failed so why to read with them again? I’m recovered financially and I have lots of savings now :) I rather spent my money in food lol

Offline seeker123

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2020, 05:22:33 PM »
Awesome, congrats! Happy for you!

Does it mean Yona was wrong for you?

anything