Author Topic: Chelli  (Read 12759 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Chelli
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2019, 03:04:13 PM »
Her price varies from $7 to $20 a minute depending on the time of day. That’s fishy imho

To be fair I’ve seen a ton of readers do that — including a couple who were accurate for me at the time. I wouldn’t really put a ton of weight on that. Usually their prices get jacked up around night

Offline Daisygirl

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2019, 03:32:24 PM »
I caught her at her low price of $6.99. I also felt it was very slow and can’t say I got much from the reading.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2019, 02:27:24 PM »
Updates?

She was so sure it was November I would hear from him. I kinda went to her a lot middle week of October and she told me give her 2 weeks. So I did and I went back to her November 3rd. And she said there is now another girl. But 2 weeks ago there wasn’t when i asked. It’s not thing. And by end of December.  I went back today for one min, I had one question and now it’s like I have been mediating on it and he really fell for you and scared to commit- I know that part. But he will be back. I ask if there was still relationship potential. She really didn’t answer she said could be 6 months could be a year.  But i don’t know if that was him coming to me and just throwing it out there like, hey he coming. Or if that is how long for the relationship. We pinged a little she said this girl is not a threat and he gonna go threw a few relationship. Umm. He never been in a relationship with a girl so does this mean just talking to them? Huh. 

I’m confused. Tell me I’ve just wasted my money in October and such on her
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 02:31:30 PM by Lo12345 »

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2019, 02:10:01 PM »
Her price varies from $7 to $20 a minute depending on the time of day. That’s fishy imho

To be fair I’ve seen a ton of readers do that — including a couple who were accurate for me at the time. I wouldn’t really put a ton of weight on that. Usually their prices get jacked up around night

actually i do think this is huge flag... it doesn't show stability, and speaks more about the advisor catering to surge pricing? or is their talent being better? or too busy so they raise their prices? or will they honor their cheap price if you challenge it? ... my guess is chelli caters first to the money.

Maybe it depends on the reader? There’s two readers I used to speak with who do surge pricing - HOWEVER they do send me emails every once in awhile about their rates being lowered for the next hour/day/week/month. I know in a couple emails with one of the readers I mentioned, he did say that he got a ton of requests to lower the rates so he does so. But in regards to surge pricing in general I’m not sure why some do and some don’t

Offline dascallie

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2019, 04:46:00 PM »
I actually asked Chelli about it--she told me she raises it to the super high rate usually overnight or when she doesnt want to be disturbed--apparently she wants telegraph her availability and not go dark BUT she said, she figured if someone wanted to talk to her bad enough to wake her up, it would be a premium price. She says it self-filters and very few contact her during the high rate times.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2021, 03:33:39 AM »
Following up on my own message about 18 months ago. After initially taken in by her breezy smart style,  I've come to fully accept that Chelli is a complete scam, just a very practiced, relatable, authentic-sounding scam. A slick operator that will gouge your wallet.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2021, 06:08:15 PM »
I actually asked Chelli about it--she told me she raises it to the super high rate usually overnight or when she doesnt want to be disturbed--apparently she wants telegraph her availability and not go dark BUT she said, she figured if someone wanted to talk to her bad enough to wake her up, it would be a premium price. She says it self-filters and very few contact her during the high rate times.

Her rate is now always at the ridiculous price 🚩 and I was surprised to see more photos of the model her picture actually belongs to a few weeks ago.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 02:52:16 AM by Truthfromrosie »

Offline dascallie

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2021, 02:31:05 AM »
When she first showed up she seemed legit--and I actually liked her, felt she hit on some things...for about 2 readings. I cut her some slack with her answer about jacking her rate so astronomically in the wee hours.

However, her current astronomical rate screams FRAUD now that she has it hiked to an obscene 35 dollars
(or something insane like that ). I cant recall the exact number, because I am decidedly NOT interested in wasting 2 brain cells on a scammer like her. So as it turns out--in my opinion now, she is actually a very slick, practiced operator. A shameless con I recommend be avoided.

By the way, that 'breezy, approachable" blond lady in her pic is a stock photograph from www.istock.com---it ISN'T "Chelli" and it isn't whatever other psychic had posted it on their profile. Ive also seen that exact pic used elsewhere, including a well care pamphlet. Pics like this are used in advertising for a license fee but they are bootlegged by people online to use as this type alias thing.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2023, 03:07:47 AM »
Prediction didn’t happen, pricey too.

anything