Author Topic: Chelli  (Read 12765 times)

Offline spicychickpea

Chelli
« on: August 03, 2019, 04:18:35 PM »
Is she any good? pls share thoughts on her

Offline dascallie

Re: Chelli
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 02:50:08 PM »
Seemed very good, just read with her...very clear and accurate, only wanted name & last time of contact. I liked her, no nonsense, confident and no blowing smoke.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 08:11:53 AM »
Stumbled on profile with same picture here ... https://www.thecircle.com/us/reader/claudia-s/profile/?listing_no=2143856

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 03:15:59 AM »
Chelli was accurate for me about contact from my POI and was within timeframe provided. She seems accurate, insightful and doesn’t sugarcoat.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2019, 10:21:34 PM »
My gut says if they are asking about last time of contact it is so they can guess.

This is what I said at the beginning of the thread. And I decided to call her today just to check. She asked me when was the last contact so I told her and then she proceeded to tell me he doesn't know that I'm interested. Okay no we're dating so I'm sure he does. I'm pretty sure he knows I'm interested since we talked about having his daughter move in with us. She is a cold reader and the only way she is getting people to call her as if you have been out of contact for a long time and are just looking for Hope. Save your money.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 03:30:00 PM by maggs30 »

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 10:30:11 PM »
My gut says if they are asking about last time of contact it is so they can guess.
Actually i would say about 80-90% i have read with ask when last contact was.. however Chelli not only predicted contact and when but how it would happen ( this is after 6 months of no contact).. but i agree with you most guess and really have no clue...thats why they give random numbers!

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 12:30:00 AM »
Actually i would say about 80-90% i have read with ask when last contact was.. however Chelli not only predicted contact and when but how it would happen ( this is after 6 months of no contact).. but i agree with you most guess and really have no clue...thats why they give random numbers!

Did get predictions for contact come to past for u?

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 12:35:28 AM »

Did get predictions for contact come to past for u?
First prediction yes now waiting on next contact prediction as well as other predictions she has made.
But POI verified what she told me about him so its not just contact thats important but other factors regarding situation.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2019, 04:22:53 PM »
I spoke with her yesterday she seems accurate for me also, has anyone had any other predictions pan out?

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2019, 05:14:44 PM »
I spoke with her yesterday she seems accurate for me also, has anyone had any other predictions pan out?
no further predictions as yet next contact is pending. I will also add last reading i had with her didn’t sound as optimistic as first two so im a bit weary that things change in short amount of time in terms of consistency with her. Time will tell if she is accurate.

Offline skyline

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2019, 10:51:19 PM »
I spoke with her. She seems to take her craft seriously.

She made a very specific prediction so I will report back in a month or two.

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2019, 03:31:09 PM »
Idk... She keeps telling me to contact my ex while everyone else has been telling me not to and I don't think I should given how wrong he treated me. Like girlfriend, he treated me wrong and you're telling me to reach out as if you're not picking that up??? She's gifted as a psychic but gives u too much un-needed and inappropriate advice. Also sometimes she does more advice giving than psychic reading. Anyone else agree?

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2019, 03:32:10 PM »
Also, her predictions never came to pass for me. She's very gifted and accurate for the present though

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2019, 04:25:11 PM »
Her price varies from $7 to $20 a minute depending on the time of day. That’s fishy imho

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2019, 12:42:16 PM »
Bumping!