Author Topic: Psychic Bridgette x8133  (Read 6269 times)

Offline simsim

Psychic Bridgette x8133
« on: October 13, 2018, 05:53:03 AM »
Been talking to Bridgette for over a year and everything she has ever told me came to pass also every other information such as mood, thoughts and other stuff also turned out to be true.

i spoke to Bridgette many times about 3 different relationships;

one time i called in her march about my boyfriend and she told me right away without any information that there is another person around him, and that he met someone.... i though she was crazy and off but it turned out to be true and everyone els was telling me fairy tales.

i called her about my other Ex one time and she told me he loves me and will be coming back and that there was also someone around him but it was just sexual. also turned out to be true and my ex did come back and admitted to me that he has feelings for me,,,,even though he lied back then and said he didnt... Bridgette was right!!

so far this woman never failed me! over the past year and a half she was accurate about many things for me and my family members and friends (everyone i know called her)

my sister one time called her about her man and Bridgette right away told her that she see's another woman and child around him which was true,,, my sister is the side chick lol

anyone els has some good experinced with bridgette?

so far only bridgette and roxanne were the only ones that predicted stuff for me and picked up on stuff that no other could... some predictions were delayed to my free will, but over all everything came to pass.

Offline poorprincess

Re: Psychic Bridgette x8133
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 02:08:19 AM »
OOOOO. I might try her...as my addiction to psychics deepens lol. Thanks!

Offline simsim

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 07:45:47 AM »
OOOOO. I might try her...as my addiction to psychics deepens lol. Thanks!

let me know what she say's and how was the experince

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 02:05:42 PM »
I liked Bridgette when I first read with her. I read with her ALOT a couple years ago. But then they know you and they tend to repeat the reading to you. My POI was "terrified" of his strong feelings for me. Too afraid to act on them and afraid to uproot and start a new life. I would see him eventually. And I did. But her timings were off. Still, I think they keep notes and the chat system is something that I do believe can be referenced again by them. And if any reader says twinflame I want to hang up. I am not a novice anymore.

Offline simsim

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2018, 09:57:47 PM »
I liked Bridgette when I first read with her. I read with her ALOT a couple years ago. But then they know you and they tend to repeat the reading to you. My POI was "terrified" of his strong feelings for me. Too afraid to act on them and afraid to uproot and start a new life. I would see him eventually. And I did. But her timings were off. Still, I think they keep notes and the chat system is something that I do believe can be referenced again by them. And if any reader says twinflame I want to hang up. I am not a novice anymore.

i laughed hard about the twin flames... im the same way...bridgette never used that term. but many did.. i once called a person name carly and she said i had a soulmate / twinflame connection... i was calling about 3 diffrent guys i was kinda seeing (long story) and she said the term about all 3 LOL. what a joke,,,nothing she said paned out and i got a refund on her

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 04:08:44 PM »
any updates on her? is she any good?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2019, 01:30:09 AM »
seems odd to start a second thread for bridgette

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2650.0.html

anything