Author Topic: Melody  (Read 2926 times)

Offline spicychickpea

Melody
« on: August 03, 2019, 04:12:26 PM »
Is she any good? I've read with her and can say that she's no sugar coater. Can people share their experiences with her?

Offline Chelle9054

Re: Melody
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 12:52:58 PM »
So I had a couple experiences with her. Back in April she was one of 2 psychics that told me I would NOT get a job offer. She was also correct about me interacting with a POI within 3 month timeframe. I called back recently to ask about that POI that I had interacted with in July again. This time it was different. She does have a background in psychology and normally that is a red flag for me. I am not choosing to be counseled when I call and I think these readers want to help but blur the lines.
 She proceeds to read and tells me there is no 3rd person, and he has isolated. I asked her if seeing 3rd parties is something she is good at. She got upset. It was, "look I have 27 years of experience and I wouldn't be good at my job if I didn't see accurately. I am not going to talk over you and I can assure you that I pick up everything. You obviously have been hurt in your past so I would encourage you to bless this and move on." Ok. Tough love. But it was almost like a talking-down to. I got my $$ back. It felt off. The tone. I even slept on it and called cust. service the next day to be refunded.
Def. not a sugar-coater, apparently really good with seeing 3rd parties, and yeah, she was very accurate with job, etc. She talks a lot...so if you ask a question, she will expand on that question, and if you try to interrupt (like if you see your minutes ticking away at $9 per minute) to ask a follow up, she perceives this as an insult. Give yourself 20 min.
Hope this helps someone.

Offline spicychickpea

Re: Melody
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 10:30:14 PM »
Ughhh I did ask her re third party at 3 years ago.  She was off but I think it came in after I read with her.

Yeah idk if she sees everything... She is gifted I guess, but some readers with insanely good reputation would say my poi is seeing someone else but she's says he's not, but again, there are also other readers with equally good reputation who also say he's not.

I'm so confused. I know confusion happens when you rely so much on psychic readings and I'm tryna stop, but it's been too hard given how heartbroken I've been.

anything