Author Topic: HELLO  (Read 2488 times)

Offline LAW1974

HELLO
« on: August 02, 2019, 09:16:04 PM »
I literally dont even know how long it's been since Ive logged in....   
I just came on to see how you have all been!  I have a few minutes and I wanted to say this.  I did stop getting readings.  Pretty much because nothing ever really happened!  I think they read our energy, thats my personal opinion......  Except for QoC.  She was the only one who ever got anything accurate for me!  Now dont all bombard her queue because I said that (I know how this works.... I did the same thing, trust me).  She is literally ONLY valuable in one type of instance.....  for example, if my bf and I were in a fight I can call her and she will tell me the here and now what is going on.  She could walk me through exactly what he was thinking at that moment and then we'd start discussing things and she was damn right!  So it would help me navigate things ahead of time.  So it was valuable.  But as far as calling anyone and having them say "x will call you in 5 days"  or reach out etc - never happened.  Please dont think I am discouraging anyone - I was heartbroken too like all of you!  I spent thousands of dollars - WASTED thousands of dollars.  I met a great guy luckily and hopefully if things go poorly with him I just learn to go through the break up the old fasj=hioned way and dont turn to them again!  Anyway -- I just wanted to say hi! 

Offline journalmuse

Re: HELLO
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 09:22:08 PM »
Hey Law. I'm so glad you're doing well. I feel my connection to this journey of calling psychics almost at a close, too. I get two, maybe three readings a year at this point. I wish you all the best things.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 09:40:32 PM »
Hey Law. I'm so glad you're doing well. I feel my connection to this journey of calling psychics almost at a close, too. I get two, maybe three readings a year at this point. I wish you all the best things.

Thanks Journal....  It was a journey for me.  I made myself think that the things they said were happening I think for a very long time!  I found out recently that my ex was completely NOT who I thought he was... the one I was calling about!  He was an awful person - lied, cheating on me.  I never found out (until very recent and i dont care now) and not a single one caught it, in fact they all were like "oh i like his energy, hes a great guy, blah, blah, blah) -- that kinda put the nail in the coffin!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 09:42:10 PM »
Hey Law! I’m glad to see you come back and update us!

I’m getting to the point where I am done with readings too. I need to live life because what’s meant to happen will happen regardless.

I always love your posts about LOA.

I agree with you on Anne as well. She is very caring once you get to know her and is good for those fly on the wall situations. I use to call her weekly and I haven’t call her in about a month, and it was a quick question about work.

You said you don’t call really anymore and nothing happened. Does that include Yona as well? I’m not hanging onto her predictions but do love her overview and guidance.

I’m glad you’re happy with your new man!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 09:58:59 PM »

Thanks Journal....  It was a journey for me.  I made myself think that the things they said were happening I think for a very long time!  I found out recently that my ex was completely NOT who I thought he was... the one I was calling about!  He was an awful person - lied, cheating on me.  I never found out (until very recent and i dont care now) and not a single one caught it, in fact they all were like "oh i like his energy, hes a great guy, blah, blah, blah) -- that kinda put the nail in the coffin!

Wow glad you are in a better place!!! You know I'm curious - did anyone predict the new guy? lol

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 10:01:45 PM »
Hey Law! I’m glad to see you come back and update us!

I’m getting to the point where I am done with readings too. I need to live life because what’s meant to happen will happen regardless.

I always love your posts about LOA.

I agree with you on Anne as well. She is very caring once you get to know her and is good for those fly on the wall situations. I use to call her weekly and I haven’t call her in about a month, and it was a quick question about work.

You said you don’t call really anymore and nothing happened. Does that include Yona as well? I’m not hanging onto her predictions but do love her overview and guidance.

I’m glad you’re happy with your new man!

Thanks...  Honestly?   
I went on a vacation to a "self reflecting" place called miraval.... it was life changing.  While I was there I began reading a lot of books and discovered Brene Brown.  Shes not really new I just discovered her.  Self discovery has helped me decide that by hanging on to relationships and hoping they come back (and calling a psychic) is not really who i want to be.  If Im walking the path of being brave and having the courage to be vulnerable (yes these are her exact words) from the start of the relationship - If I set my boundaries in the beginning of the relationship and stick by them than a few things happen - A. If its a bad relationship (or guy) - it goes nowhere fast or B. it develops quickly and healthy.  I have been happily surprised at how different this one has been for me.  When weve had an issue and Ive held strong to her teachings I have been so surprised at the results and that I have never once reached for the phone to call a psychic and say OMG hes going to leave me tell me whats going to happen.  Because I know if he does, Ill be okay!

To answer your specific question about Yona -- yes some of the things on her timeline have happened I guess... but theyre so vague, I am not exactly sure:) 

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2019, 10:04:20 PM »

Thanks Journal....  It was a journey for me.  I made myself think that the things they said were happening I think for a very long time!  I found out recently that my ex was completely NOT who I thought he was... the one I was calling about!  He was an awful person - lied, cheating on me.  I never found out (until very recent and i don't care now) and not a single one caught it, in fact they all were like "oh i like his energy, he's a great guy, blah, blah, blah) -- that kinda put the nail in the coffin!

Wow glad you are in a better place!!! You know I'm curious - did anyone predict the new guy? lol

Now that is an excellent question and to give credit where its due - YES!  well, kind of... LOL!  I guess all of them sort of did....  They all told me DB (hahaha) would come back (never did, thankfully) and then a better match would come in the spring and I would have a choice to make.  I met him Feb 2nd.  SOoooooo  IDK - if you can say that is exactly spring? 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2019, 10:07:18 PM »

Thanks Journal....  It was a journey for me.  I made myself think that the things they said were happening I think for a very long time!  I found out recently that my ex was completely NOT who I thought he was... the one I was calling about!  He was an awful person - lied, cheating on me.  I never found out (until very recent and i don't care now) and not a single one caught it, in fact they all were like "oh i like his energy, he's a great guy, blah, blah, blah) -- that kinda put the nail in the coffin!

Now that is an excellent question and to give credit where its due - YES!  well, kind of... LOL!  I guess all of them sort of did....  They all told me DB (hahaha) would come back (never did, thankfully) and then a better match would come in the spring and I would have a choice to make.  I met him Feb 2nd.  SOoooooo  IDK - if you can say that is exactly spring?

OMG WOw! Thats awesome. I have the same exact predictions - that my dude Ive been calling about over the year would come back and try to get my attention - but luckily all were honest in saying he is gonna try but I will move on and meet this other guy that I will be in a relationship with. Cant wait to be where you are! Whew! I know it was a process, but glad you made it!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2019, 10:29:49 PM »

OMG WOw! Thats awesome. I have the same exact predictions - that my dude Ive been calling about over the year would come back and try to get my attention - but luckily all were honest in saying he is gonna try but I will move on and meet this other guy that I will be in a relationship with. Cant wait to be where you are! Whew! I know it was a process, but glad you made it!

I’m glad you mentioned Brene Brown. Someone in a support group I was in mentioned her and her teachings and to be honest, I wasn’t into it at the time. But I am interested in her, Neil Goddard, Hicks...I want to change how I approach all people, relationship, life in general really.

I agree about Yona! But I am so glad you are in a happy, healthy relationship now.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2019, 11:01:51 PM »
Hello there, I stopped readings for 3 months and now I am back a bit but very much in control. I basically just looked at the energies and feelings and not on prediction :) learn so much just to cherish the present not to know the future :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2019, 11:07:25 PM »
Hello there, I stopped readings for 3 months and now I am back a bit but very much in control. I basically just looked at the energies and feelings and not on prediction :) learn so much just to cherish the present not to know the future :)

Same. Readings are for present not predictions.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2019, 04:25:31 PM »

Same. Readings are for present not predictions.

Yes -- I think they can work for that -- I have never known anyone to ever get predictions or future correct TBH....

Offline Alexwhyyy2

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2019, 03:29:55 AM »
how was gaylene if u have read with her? i am thinking abotu reading wit yona. was she right?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2019, 02:16:02 PM »
how was gaylene if u have read with her? i am thinking abotu reading wit yona. was she right?

never read with gaylene and as i said before with yona....  Im not really sure!  I like Yona but here is the problem with her reading - she doesnt believe in free will.  That being said it is completely different than getting say an empath reading.  I prefer a reading from say QoC.  More of an advisory type reading.  She is now my go-to advisor and here is why.  You must appreciate her for what she does best and once you do and understand what she does, than I think you can utilize "advisors" correctly!  I dont think I believe in "psychics" - in people who can tell the future....  (that's just me) -- I do believe that people can read energy and cards....  BUT I think the reason predictions are all over the place is because we are ALL different and therefore we choose (free will) to make different choices with our thoughts and feelings! 

QoC (as Ive said in the past) -- is excellent at present and she will say to me exactly... "my job is to tell you what he is thinking so you can choose what to do with that.  In other words maybe he likes you but isnt looking for a commitment so you can choose to walk away, or go slowly into the relationship so you dont get hurt, or date around, etc."  She says this to me - she knows she's an advisor and the best way to utilize her is to guide my next move.  This is how I use them -- I dont take what they say 100% to heart and get crushed if it doesnt come true....  This is how addiction starts!!!!!

anything