Author Topic: MsLisaM  (Read 43966 times)

Offline kdspirited

Re: MsLisaM
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2019, 10:26:55 PM »
yup save your money she was preechy. I read with here multiple times not a single thing she said actually happened

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2019, 11:01:11 PM »
Thanks all for all your updates. My prediction is pending until May. It's a major one. I wanted to contact her today for an update, but changed my mind based on your feedback. I'll wait to see what happens to what she's already predicted.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2019, 02:27:24 AM »
I just inquired about an email reading.... $180

Offline Beesa

« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2019, 02:45:37 AM »
Is that for a general read or how many questions?? That is a lot, too too expensive... but in all fairness she is really long and detailed with her email reads (I had one but it was a couple of years ago) and they're very long, and she does followups. She's also told me Keen takes a lot of their money. But like I said it was a couple of years ago and was closer to $85  :-\  I've had a few email reads with her over the years and she was bang on for some big major stuff (big break ups and meeting new people) but some other stuff never played out at all so I'm on the fence about it. And yes even tho I love MsLisa, I hate to say she can be a bit preachy at times .

Offline maggs30

« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2019, 03:11:26 AM »
Is that for a general read or how many questions?? That is a lot, too too expensive... but in all fairness she is really long and detailed with her email reads (I had one but it was a couple of years ago) and they're very long, and she does followups. She's also told me Keen takes a lot of their money. But like I said it was a couple of years ago and was closer to $85  :-\  I've had a few email reads with her over the years and she was bang on for some big major stuff (big break ups and meeting new people) but some other stuff never played out at all so I'm on the fence about it. And yes even tho I love MsLisa, I hate to say she can be a bit preachy at times .

Email readings go into great depth and take me 2-3 hours to complete. I outline emotion, agenda, do/don'ts, obstacles, pitfalls, internal personality (core personality), what is in your control, what isn't and every thing that comes into the reading. I don't hold back any information.  The fee is $180.00 and all I need is the names of those involved, dates of birth and three (3) specific questions you'd also like answered including all the above information.  I have the reading back to you within 48 hours (possibly sooner). 

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2019, 10:56:29 PM »
Does anyone know when she’s online? Or at least how to get a hold of her?

I’d been wanting to read with her but I never see her online. Despite the fact that I did message her (well over three months ago) I have yet to get a response. Does she have a separate site that she uses? I ask because I’m looking at the reviews on her page and most of them are like weeks apart (and the most recent one was posted well over a month and a half ago). It seems like she doesn’t go on Keen much and I wasn’t sure if she had her own site.

Offline LB808

« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2023, 10:24:11 PM »
She's in keen right? Did she happen to change her name to something like "lisclairvoyant or clairvoyant lisam"? Could she be the same reader?

Offline Mina

« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2023, 11:18:37 PM »
She's in keen right? Did she happen to change her name to something like "lisclairvoyant or clairvoyant lisam"? Could she be the same reader?

Nope
Those are different readers
She may have private site but I don’t know what it is… and I don’t think she’s been as active on keen, but I could be wrong

Offline jackY

« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2023, 12:37:49 AM »
She has a listing on Keen. She hasn't been active in a long time: https://www.keen.com/psychic-mediums/mslisam/5489316?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26&callwebtrack=82&chatwebtrack=135&screen=search_results