Author Topic: MsLisaM  (Read 44292 times)

Offline calista

Re: MsLisaM
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2012, 02:48:29 PM »
Hi
Is her name Lisa Moran and does she have her own site? I had emailed a reader by that name a few months ago and she said her rate was $ 90 for 30 minutes. I know you mentioned $65 - just wondering.

Offline oben

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2012, 04:01:58 PM »
I do not know her real name but $65 is for email reading not phone/in person reading

Offline calista

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2012, 04:08:24 PM »
Would you be able to pass on her email id so I can see if this is the same person.
I dont want to contact the wrong Lisa.
The lady I emailed - her id was lisam200512@yahoo.com

Offline calista

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2012, 04:13:18 PM »
Would you be able to pass on her email id so I can see if this is the same person.

The website is http://mslisam.blogspot.com/p/servicescontact-info.html

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2012, 04:29:06 PM »

The website is http://mslisam.blogspot.com/p/servicescontact-info.html

same reader. look at the right-hand side of the page under the Twitter header. same picture and it all says Ms Lisa M.

Offline rain

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2012, 10:35:15 PM »
I read with Lisa a week ago and she was amazing! Shes so thorough in her reading. Often times after a reading more questions pop up in your head that make you want to call again to get clarification, but i swear every question that i thought about she already answered. She was the one reader that broke this person down to where i felt like "ohh i get it now"!lol. She did make some predictions and ill hv to see if they pan out, but even if they dont its ok because i now have a clear understanding. Thats the best feeling! The only thing i didnt like is she told me what i was going to do and say for some reason that irks my nerves. But honestly what she said is prob right because im about over it :D

Offline curiousgirl

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2012, 11:29:59 PM »
Lisa M. info shares with a few other readers on LivePerson. I'm sure she does the same on Keen.

loops77

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2012, 09:46:05 PM »
Lisa M. info shares with a few other readers on LivePerson. I'm sure she does the same on Keen.

Can you elaborate? How do you know this?

I read with her under two different accounts; one on Keen and one on Liveperson...over a long period of time. She knew things and I can tell she was giving authentic information about present feelings/thoughts etc. Shes not great with predictions, though...

Offline curiousgirl

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2012, 10:20:25 PM »
It's been a few years, but going back to transcripts and also digging in my memory, I recall that I tried reading with her despite her being $20 per minute as I was desperate. I'd heard she was amazing, or should I say, her reviews said she was. She hung up on me pretty quick. I emailed her and she played stupid and said to try again. I then tried to connect for two hours that night and did everything I could with my computer as if it had something wrong with it. I was that desperate and the fact that I had no problems with anyone else on the site or my computer wasn't getting through my thick skull. I tried again a few times that week and then was about to email customer support when I suddenly thought: she blocked me from chat.

I asked on the forum I was on and lots about her came through. There were two others she was very in with whose names escape me, though I think I remember one of them.....I don't' want to mention the IDs unless I remembered in full. But I recall the triple info sharing thing about her bigtime. I also was told that Lisa had lead on quite a few people and was good at making you think she's remote viewing, but it was all great guessing (we're all capable of it, esp if we're well practiced like these readers are and we know what info to hint for gently). There were a few readers I thought were like flies on the wall, but looking back, they only said the same things that I've said to friends I've helped with personal situations or situations I've guessed info about when hearing about them. Not that hard really.

If the one woman in particular I'm thinking of that I seem to remember was in the info sharing with Lisa is correct, that was someone who ripped off a friend of mine bigtime and sent her to the brink at one point. I also recall that I tried reading with one of the other info sharers later, just to sort of test if I was hung up on. But I was indeed hung up on!

Offline oben

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2012, 12:36:41 AM »
$20/min??????

elcaliente

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2012, 12:58:22 AM »
You took the words out of my mouth, ob.  I know Lisa charges $5.99 on Keen, but that's a far cry from $20.00. Wonder if that was on Liveperson.  I've seen some outrageous prices advertized there.

Offline curiousgirl

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2012, 01:08:24 AM »
Yes, it was on Liveperson. $20 a minute wasn't unheard of there! And I've read that readers get more traffic when rates rise due to people assuming they must be the real deal due to the cost.

One thing I forgot to mention from my story above is that this thing with Lisa took place after I left my first ever poor feedback for someone. It was well deserved, but afterwards I started to get hung up on every so often. After that I found out about some of the expert associations and groups, and it made sense. Later on whenever someone hung up on me, I was always able to trace them to some sort of association or rumored/confirmed expert sharing group.

loops77

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2012, 04:11:24 AM »
You must have been a member of weakguyonkasamba? That was a good group. I'm surprised how it vanished like that.

Offline curiousgirl

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2012, 04:21:52 AM »
Yes, I was. It's now gone, sadly. They had all the dirt and then some. Shame it's gone, but it seems people go to the ROR now again like they used to, dangerous as the place is.

Offline justcurious

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2012, 08:20:53 PM »
i have read with mslisam 2 times in the past month, one time over the phone (18mins) and one time over chat (5mins). the phone reading blew me away. she knew the person in question perfectly. she told me that i was on the right path with this guy, don't bring up anything about us or a relationship (because he's one of those that will have a nervous breakdown), keep establishing the trust with him...and, don't worry about him being with anyone else, because even though y'all aren't together, he's exclusive with you....

now, the chat didn't blow me away..but i will say that we only had 5 mins and i know they can't pick up on very much in that little amount of time...this time around she said, 'i know your situation is about letting him set the pace, but you need to start doing things different, and change the pattern. don't reach out to him anymore. let him feel the void and miss you and his behavior will change as well'. makes sense..BUT, it bothered me that she kind of changed what she said...i mean, the first time she did say, 'start pulling your energy back some, and he'll feel it and want to see you more'..but, this time she was like, 'don't reach out, let him do it'.....she did give me a prediction that we'd be together in a real relationship in march, so we'll see....

i do want to say that i trust her though... she knew my situation was behind closed doors and she said (without me saying anything), 'i know you're afraid he's just with you for sex. but, that's not the case. he is connected to you physically and emotionally..if he was only connected to you physically, i would tell you to end it now and run like hell'.... and, that's exactly why i was calling, to see if i needed to let it go!

anything