Author Topic: MsLisaM  (Read 44325 times)

Offline mignnone

Re: MsLisaM
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2012, 05:28:26 AM »
Thanks. I guess I should have bought the reading when he was in a better frame of mind.
He is not feeling great and is stressed out about work and probably thinking very
negatively. But she made it seem like, she never experienced so much negatively before
in a reading and she suggested I leave my boyfriend like I was in an unhealthy relationship.
I have been in one of those before emotional, mental, physical abuse. So I am pretty
sure I would know if I were in one or not. He is the best thing that has ever happen
to me and vice versa.
My boyfriend does not talk about his feelings. He is very much an action person.
He shows you he loves you instead of saying it. She said not to talk about it
because it was coming and that I need to let him be the man.
It fell in line with the advice she gives in her blogs. It made total sense.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 05:31:27 AM by mignnone »

Offline 12l2

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 08:18:49 PM »
i REALLY liked her altho her reading wasn't particularly deep. And by deep, i mean, she wasn't necessarily getting at my issues or my life purpose or anything like that. Sometimes, that kind of discussion can put relationships in perspective. Her approach was more light-hearted, which I also appreciate. She told me i might have to hold back for awhile and not all her predictions were great. I did like her style though because she was to the point. Other advisors may same the same thing w a lot of fluff and she wasn't like that.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2012, 08:58:08 PM »
Has anyone read with MslisaM lately? Just curious, she has not been mentioned here in a while.

Offline toknow

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2012, 03:54:30 AM »
I had an email reading with her within the last couple weeks. I was blown away at the details she gave in this reading. She so SO accurately described a guy I was asking about.  There were lots of details that I already knew about his personality and some I didn't.   No doubt in my mind she's gifted at reading current emotions, thoughts, and personalities.  Her prediction for us wasn't good, and it's already looking like she's correct there too.  Best email reading I've ever had.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2012, 10:57:30 AM »
I had the same experience with her.  Her e-mail reading was so thorough and very accurate.  I'd never talk with her on the phone just because I get so much from an e-mail reading.   For me, it was worth every penny.  There was no feeding her information, no guesses, just dead on accurate details and her predictions have been right so far, more than any other reader.  I was just going to her for current and didn't expect her to be right for future.

Offline toknow

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2012, 08:41:06 PM »
Has anyone  waiting on her predictions had stuff pan out yet? She seems to do an awesome job on current stuff - feelings and emotions...

Offline ktait

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2012, 05:17:19 AM »
I just read with her and I have to say she is one of the best I have read with. She is spot on, quick,extremely accurate and definitley gifted.  Shes very blunt and honest which I like.  What really validated the reading is she repeated a very unique phrase I had made at work just yesterday.  I was shocked.  I dont impress too easily but she knocked it out of the park.  Willl post update on her predictions.   

Offline oben

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2012, 06:42:32 AM »
All I can say is that at the end of the reading I was so speechless that I just directly went to bed. It was like if she was inside of the person of interest explaining him. She did not give me any predictions though

Offline guesswho

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2012, 03:13:22 PM »
Yes!  She can read a person from top to bottom!

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2012, 03:27:17 PM »
it's weird. i had such a different experience with her. i read with her recently and she didn't really blow me away with any specific details about the person. she gave some general personality traits. none which seemed big enough to impress me.. very general stuff that could apply to a large number of people. she didn't do any remote viewing or anything either with me. not like Cookie does. she also said the person recently got out of some heartbreaking situation, which is not correct. maybe she just didn't work for me.

i know she also asked for a birthday, which usually bothers me. because then their read on the personality can/may be based on an Astrology profile. there are general statements you can make about certain Sun signs and some, if not all, of the comments you throw out there will fit. there are also Astrology books out there, by the actual day of birth (rather than just a sign), that can give really eerie personality details. i'm not saying she did this, but based on the reading i got, it came across much like this to me.

she gave me predictions, so i will certainly say if they come true. they are in line with what others have told me. but, for $6 a minute, i probably would never use her again. she didn't say anything outstanding enough. not by a long shot.

Offline oben

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2012, 04:33:22 PM »
The only prediction she gave me was a "no" which a little bit conflicts with what cookie kisha astrosarah and some other readers told me. I mean none of them saw a relationship, astrosarah said possible but not clear. All said there will be a contact. Cookie even told me how te contact will be, like places and stuff like that. But Lisa saw no contact at all. But she wa dead on with the stuff she said about him.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2012, 07:28:23 PM »
Hey guys after reading the feedback here about her accuracy in e-mail readings i am going to try her. I sent her an e-mail but was just wondering what she charges for them? Thanks.

Offline oben

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2012, 09:24:48 PM »
$65

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2012, 09:53:16 PM »
Holy cow....for one email question or?? .....and thank you obenimdunyam

Offline oben

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2012, 11:40:41 PM »
For one email. And she allows follow up emails if u r not clear on something she said. And he emails were very detailed. Very nice and sweet lady