Author Topic: Has anyone read with Mignon Divine Medium on keen?  (Read 5567 times)

Offline Littlegirlgo

Has anyone read with Mignon Divine Medium on keen?
« on: June 22, 2019, 09:16:24 AM »
Has anyone read with her? Is she worth the money? I don’t want to spend 29.99$ for someone who isn’t good lol

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Has anyone read with Mignon Divine Medium on keen?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 11:46:51 AM »
Has anyone read with her? Is she worth the money? I don’t want to spend 29.99$ for someone who isn’t good lol

Please don't waste your money on her.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 01:03:07 PM »
Don’t dooooo ittttt

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 03:37:10 PM »

Please don't waste your money on her.
I 1000% second the not wasting $$ on her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2019, 03:52:04 PM »
She might be good, but she won't be worth the $29.99 price tag. She is almost $300 for 10 mins.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2023, 09:28:41 PM »
I had a reading with Mignon Divine Medium on Keen in Summer of 2021 due to all good reviews on her profile $48 per minute charge (what a joke), we talked 10minutes and 5minutes was a prayer from Bible. Her contact prediction did not come true.

Offline jackY

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2023, 09:39:59 PM »
I hope you got your money back!

I had a reading with Mignon Divine Medium on Keen in Summer of 2021 due to all good reviews on her profile $48 per minute charge (what a joke), we talked 10minutes and 5minutes was a prayer from Bible. Her contact prediction did not come true.

Offline Army

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2023, 09:02:41 AM »

Yeah got to be careful with reviews on these platforms.. I also was one that got sucked into to those reviews.. I now realised.. these reviews get posted too early as we have a time limit to post reviews so ppl write reviews before the time to see whether predictions passed etc.. so not that credible

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2023, 10:07:43 PM »

JackY Nope, I didn't even try. I think Keen only refunds up to $50.00. I might be wrong. Never claimed a refund.

Army what you said is so true. Why all these ppl are going crazy leaving good reviews so early 🤯
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 10:12:54 PM by MAgirl »

Offline jackY

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2023, 11:14:16 PM »
If I paid that much, I would have taken it up with my credit card.

JackY Nope, I didn't even try. I think Keen only refunds up to $50.00. I might be wrong. Never claimed a refund.

Army what you said is so true. Why all these ppl are going crazy leaving good reviews so early 🤯

Offline Army

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2023, 02:29:29 AM »

[/quote]

Yes cause we r only given a week or two to write reviews then they close it off.. cause they know they will get smashed once realised they were wrong

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2023, 12:58:59 AM »

Yes cause we r only given a week or two to write reviews then they close it off.. cause they know they will get smashed once realised they were wrong
[/quote]

You’re exactly right! Diosa would always predict “in two weeks” or “a month”.
She didn’t want to risk someone leaving a negative review before the cutoff.
I read with Crowned Mystic. He was totally wrong. I left a negative review…
he then lowered his rate by $4/minute and a fake review was left right after mine
saying how amazing he is…it’s all a racquet.

Offline Army

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2023, 09:56:21 AM »
It is a racquet. Lol.. I am so careful now. I have been reading on these platforms for two years..
All I can say is that so many are rubbish.. I never read with Diosa and never will.. I am just careful now. I have spent too much money..

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2023, 01:54:17 AM »
It is a racquet. Lol.. I am so careful now. I have been reading on these platforms for two years..
All I can say is that so many are rubbish.. I never read with Diosa and never will.. I am just careful now. I have spent too much money..

Yes, it’s disheartening for sure. The fake reviews are so obvious! Each there’s a real negative review, a fake review (describing 100% accuracy) directly follows. Diosa turned out to be a huge disappointment as did others. Angelic Dream has anger issues…lol.