Author Topic: Ocean Mystic 12  (Read 2514 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Ocean Mystic 12
« on: October 31, 2019, 01:01:10 AM »
Hey,

So I’m just intrigued about this reader as he has 5* with 13k reviews and people do say that he doesn’t tell them what they want to hear .

So I’m wondering if anyone has anything about him, as surely if he was that great , people would mention him on here , ya know what I’m sayin?😝

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Ocean Mystic 12
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 01:05:49 AM »
Hey,

So I’m just intrigued about this reader as he has 5* with 13k reviews and people do say that he doesn’t tell them what they want to hear .

So I’m wondering if anyone has anything about him, as surely if he was that great , people would mention him on here , ya know what I’m sayin?😝

I bet it's one of those who change their name if their rating dips to 4.9. I really think they do that. Look at Kira and Jo.  They got some bad feedback and they change names, but still keep their stats.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 01:32:44 AM »
Hey,

I bet it's one of those who change their name if their rating dips to 4.9. I really think they do that. Look at Kira and Jo.  They got some bad feedback and they change names, but still keep their stats.

Could possibly be so!

Offline russianred

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 04:28:36 PM »
I read with him a few weeks ago based on the reviews.  Does anyone have anything to add?  He gave me a positive prediction with a very optimistic timeline that I don't think is realistic.  Couldn't tell if he was really tuned in.