Author Topic: QOC and Irish Donna  (Read 16752 times)

Offline Caroline10

QOC and Irish Donna
« on: August 01, 2019, 11:22:40 PM »
Hi, I had two readings on the same topic. Long story short, a man I had been with on and off for years started dating someone a year ago. We lost touch. Two weeks ago he wanted to see me, but the next day I found out he still had the girlfriend-it was disorienting and he said he wanted to be faithful from now on so he wants space for at least a few months or more.
He can have all the space he likes and he's been a complete bonehead, but I still wanted to ask to see what was going on with him and where he's at with the gf.

Qoc said she got something about a move and ongoing problems with a move so she asked if they lived together (they did not a couple weeks ago, but she lives a few hours away) QOC said whatever is going on isn't permanent and it would be 6 weeks or 6 months. I talked to Irish Donna and she had a lot of info-She picked up on that we worked together in the same field and that he has to travel to see his girlfriend-both true. She predicted it would end for them by the end of Sept.
Timing and free will are huge factors so I don't know.
Both readers seem pretty good. QOC is known to be one of the best. Irish Donna surprised me with details I could validate so I think she Does have a gift.
Thoughts on your experience with these two readers?
Thanks!
Carol
PS-I know this guy has been a jerk, so I'm swapping out psychics for therapy :)

Offline Daisy573

Re: QOC and Irish Donna
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 12:49:01 AM »
I've read with Irish Donna 3 times over maybe 3 years.

The first time she was one of the only ones to say something would not happen...she was correct.  I dont know if she was guessing or not but she was accurate. The other 2 times were about someone else.  She leaned towards the negative during those 2 readings too.  I felt she picked up some stuff accurately but was a bit overly dramatic with the negatives and it's a little too soon to really say if she was accurate with the other two. 

I'm on the fence with her to be honest.  I'm not sure I would contact her again.  QoC I've commented on in her thread a few times.  I like her.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 01:11:36 AM »
Thanks for sharing. I like QOC, too. The other reading I had with her was really good as far as explaining poi's personality. Irish Donna was one of the few that gave me specific details and that was nice. I decided that I'm done for awhile with keen. It's so much money, and i feel like I'm getting hooked. I don't plan on having any contact with poi again, so what happens with him or doesn't  won't have anything to do with me :)

Yaz88

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 01:32:08 AM »
Caroline, I’m in the same boat as you.  Ready to be done.  Too many readings are getting way expensive and in all honesty things are starting to get jumbled.  For the next few months, I’m going to let the energy play out.  See how the dust settles, so to speak.  I haven’t tried Irish Donna, but I’ve seen a few other posts about her which were positive.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 01:50:47 AM »
I am on the same boat as you all are. This is a great place to vent. I have read with so many psychics and feel embarrassed to even count the money i have spent on the readings over a year. I read with QOC quite a bit and i really like her. But again, she is only for the NOW and whatever she reads the first 2-3 mins is the most accurate readings and anything after that is more of her take/opinion on the situation.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 02:11:33 AM »
I feel the same way too about all that I've spent on keen. I love the idea of giving it some time for a few months at least to see how it all manifests. Irish Donna was worth the call, I think. She was easy to talk with and those details she got right made me feel like she has talent. One of the most important things I've been told by her, QOC, Laurie Lee, and DruidsGlenTarot is that he is keeping me on the backburner, that the situation was unfair, and that he won't be a one-woman man in the future. They were gentle, but all of those readers gave me a heads up that he's really not the nicest man and that's true. I'm realizing that this man isn't worth my energy, and I need to start dealing with the hurt he has caused over 8 years, and why I allowed it.

Anyway :) true psychic ability is awesome and can be so helpful during tough times. But it can easily become an addiction and that's where I've been for a few months.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2019, 02:53:06 AM »
@Caroline, i hear you.  Actually, readings are more for instant gratification, when you just want to vent and you dont want to be judged by your friends or family. I feel its better to make friends here and share each other experiences, so that we know we are not the only ones stuck with the situation but have others dealing with the same set of emotions. Please feel free to PM me if you would like to talk.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2019, 03:38:03 AM »
@solitude_soul, thanks so much. I agree with you. So many of us here are looking for something to help us feel better in the moment. my keen addiction was improving until a couple weeks ago. It was such a blindside! Even if he comes back around again, it wouldn't do me any good because he is going to do the same thing he has done for years. Or he would use me while still in a relationship or whatever. I was missing the whole point. Feel free to PM too if you need to talk!

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2019, 07:32:50 AM »
I’ve read with both multiple times. Irish Donna is really gifted, she’s one of the few (I think 3) that told me I wouldn’t get back with my ex back in 2017. QOC is great with the present and in regards to feelings so that’s what I typically used to call her for. When I felt the need to get into someone’s head VS a prediction

Offline flora0250

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2019, 10:02:55 AM »
Decided to go ahead and give IrishDonna a try. Was really surprised at how positive her reading was but also super realistic. With only a name she knew that we had ended things really abruptly, she picked up well on present circumstances without my saying anything. She had completely opposite outcome prediction than QOC but I haven’t spoken with QOC in quite some time regarding outcome with this situation. Last I spoke with her she saw friendship with my POI but then call got cut off before she went further other than I think she was going to say I already told you you don’t have a future with him —- or maybe she was going to say something else lol! ??

Anyway IrishDonna gave me a very positive outcome but that it would be not until possibly beginning of the year that I heard from him, that there would be other men I’d be interested in in the mean time, and that when he did reach out again I would have a lot of weighing to do about whether or not I would take a chance with him again.

I read her feedback on her other thread and it sounds like she seems either really right or really wrong for someone. She doesn’t seem like someone to give fairy tales based on the feedback I read but I’m not sure. And since QOC has been known to be good with present and change based on present (which I think makes sense really) her predictions I don’t know if am confident are reliable.

So we’ll see I guess.... like I’ve said before definitely keeping my heart and eyed open to any other man coming around - and I absolutely just want to focus on myself. But it was nice to get a positive reading from her and hoping she is right for me.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2019, 11:45:22 AM »
I'm glad you liked Irish Donna. She really does seem to have a gift. I know she has mixed reviews, but I guess spme readers are better for some than others. If they pick up on details that's a good sign you aren't being told a story. :)

Offline flora0250

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2019, 01:49:19 PM »
I'm glad you liked Irish Donna. She really does seem to have a gift. I know she has mixed reviews, but I guess spme readers are better for some than others. If they pick up on details that's a good sign you aren't being told a story. :)

Thanks so much... I definitely feel more empowered than even a couple months ago... some shift... I’ve cut way back on readings... I just don’t feel a need ... but still I wonder and second guess myself and look for that external validation ... it would be nice if what she says comes to pass. I’ve many times gotten spun up in my head about whether or not I would be able to trust him if he came back around... but it’s not something in my present so I’m just trying to live there. Not always succeeding! But trying. And it was nice to have a positive reading from someone who sounded like she was picking up the situation accurately and appears to have been right for others.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2019, 02:46:52 PM »
@solitude_soul, thanks so much. I agree with you. So many of us here are looking for something to help us feel better in the moment. my keen addiction was improving until a couple weeks ago. It was such a blindside! Even if he comes back around again, it wouldn't do me any good because he is going to do the same thing he has done for years. Or he would use me while still in a relationship or whatever. I was missing the whole point. Feel free to PM too if you need to talk!

Thank you so much for your support. Ya, me too, i am so hurt right now with his guy and i donot even want to hear from him at all but have a heard time accepting it and moving on. Only time can heal these wounds.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2019, 02:55:00 PM »
I have read with Irish Donna 8 months ago and she read the situation very well and is realistic. I have read with some many readers who are very popular in this forum. A set of readers say yaay and another set nayyy. So, its been a roller coaster ride in terms of emotions and messes up my mind. Sometimes, sometimes accepting the fact is like swallowing a bitter pill and we look outside for someone to give us hope.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2019, 03:25:41 PM »
I got a reading from Irish Donna just now and she picked up on the situation and the POI right off the bat. It was definitely a positive reading and my spirits are up now :). She is in line with Gaylene, Micah, Zadalia, Lady P. Keeping my fingers crossed and will keep you all posted.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 03:39:32 PM by Solitude_Soul »