Relationship Psychology Discussions > Connect With Others

GoodTV Shows

<< < (2/5) > >>

ladya:
Euphoria on hbo is really good but a bit intense at times but the cinematography is brilliant. Zendaya makes the show. Her acting is soooo good.

Lovefash67:
You, my first love, and stranger things on Netflix

Calleronhiatus:
The Four Weddings and a funeral series on Hulu is really good.

HornetKick:
Someone mentioned Euphoria to me today, so I'll have to check that out and I downloaded the first epi of The Sinner, just to see if I want to go further because after some time, I sort of lose interest espeically if the series isn't hopping along. The Handmaid's Tale is an example of that. I believe I've watched the second epi of season 3, which means I'm behind because I don't have any urges to keep watching it after it hits its ridiculous mode. The same happened with The Walking Dead, I'm ridiculously behind on that show because it has lasted a million years. Does anyone know how the son lost his eyeball? I missed that epi. I've only seen about the first four or five epi's of Fear the Walking Dead.

I binged all of Big, Little Lies and enjoyed that series and currently, plans are up in the air about another season (Kidman and Witherspoon are ep's), and loved Laura Dern. If you've never seen Enlightened (it's now streaming on Amazon Prime), for which LD won an academy award was just brilliant, imo. It only lasted two seasons though. I was disappointed about its cancellation...but what can you do?

HornetKick:
Yep back from my weekend binge. On Amazon Prime, I watched Carnival Row (C.R.) with Orlando Bloom (he is also an ep) and although he isn’t one of my favorite actors, the show was pretty good (CGI, plot, story, characters, etc.) First up there were many visible GoT actors. Loved seeing that. Jared Harris from Chernobyl was there (love him), but if you haven’t seen that show, it’s fabulous too!! I won’t say more than that, because there is quite a bit of twists, turns, and some unexpected (shyte) in C.R. So Enjoy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version