Author Topic: GoodTV Shows  (Read 7228 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: GoodTV Shows
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2019, 02:45:54 PM »
I started watching Euphoria and I'm on epi 2. So many penis shots. Is the father Eric McSteamy/McDreamy or whatever?

Whoa, everyone in the series seems messed up in some way. Lost.

Yaz88

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2019, 11:51:48 PM »
Just started watching Call the Midwife on Netflix.  Pretty good so far!  The dogs like it!

ladya

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2019, 12:35:37 AM »
I started watching Euphoria and I'm on epi 2. So many penis shots. Is the father Eric McSteamy/McDreamy or whatever?

ye its mcsteamy. Zendaya is so good in it. she makes the show.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2019, 02:26:00 AM »

I like her. She's okay. Everyone collectively makes the show, and I like delving into every characters back story, but I was surprised at Eric Dane. What happened to him? I did not recognize him at first.

ladya

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2019, 03:12:37 AM »

I like her. She's okay. Everyone collectively makes the show, and I like delving into every characters back story, but I was surprised at Eric Dane. What happened to him? I did not recognize him at first.

I know lol he used to be really hot. Maybe it’s for the role? The storyline with him gets really crazy.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2019, 03:56:26 AM »

I know lol he used to be really hot. Maybe it’s for the role? The storyline with him gets really crazy.
I doubt it. He was turning (non-hot) after his mcdreamy role. I've been following his wife story for some time now. After he got that role on that ship, what was it called...?? The last ship or some shit and it was friggin awful. They the network, producers, etc, were helping him out by keeping that on the air. I know a guy who worked on that show with him. And I just could not stomach watching that show. Any way, he and Rebecca are now divorced, which came as a surprise to me. I believe (just an impression) they married to help her cope with killing that kid she struck with her suv.  It's sad, but she moved on after a payout. She never worked again did she? They needed funds and they had what two, three kids together and then divorced? Sad. I believe it's taken its toll on him and it shows. Side note: he does have a pretty penis though..if that was his real one.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 03:58:14 AM by HornetKick »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2020, 05:02:53 AM »
Cheer. Is anyone watching this series?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2020, 07:00:46 AM »

I doubt it. He was turning (non-hot) after his mcdreamy role. I've been following his wife story for some time now. After he got that role on that ship, what was it called...?? The last ship or some shit and it was friggin awful. They the network, producers, etc, were helping him out by keeping that on the air. I know a guy who worked on that show with him. And I just could not stomach watching that show. Any way, he and Rebecca are now divorced, which came as a surprise to me. I believe (just an impression) they married to help her cope with killing that kid she struck with her suv.  It's sad, but she moved on after a payout. She never worked again did she? They needed funds and they had what two, three kids together and then divorced? Sad. I believe it's taken its toll on him and it shows. Side note: he does have a pretty penis though..if that was his real one.

Lmao, your side note is a great example of why I love you 😂

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2020, 09:51:49 PM »
 8)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2021, 05:14:41 PM »
Squid Game...binging.

anything