Relationship Psychology Discussions > Connect With Others

GoodTV Shows

(1/5) > >>

HornetKick:
Is anyone watching Pennyworth? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8425532
I just watched the pilot and it's a Batman Story. It's crazy good!

HornetKick:
Okay, I binge watched The Boys and it was terrific, but then I started hearing a lot about Fleabag (both of these are Amazon Prime Originals) and Fleabag, is damn terrific....just the shit, really. Seriously people.

So over the top fabulous!

Just FYI:
I loved Fleabag! From the twist ending in Season 1 to the sexy priest in Season 2... what a show!

I've been watching Trailer Park Boys. I know I'm super late to the series, but the benefit is my husband and I can sit and watch 4 episodes in a row!

HornetKick:

--- Quote from: Just FYI on August 05, 2019, 12:08:40 PM ---I loved Fleabag! From the twist ending in Season 1 to the sexy priest in Season 2... what a show!

I've been watching Trailer Park Boys. I know I'm super late to the series, but the benefit is my husband and I can sit and watch 4 episodes in a row!

--- End quote ---
OMG, I want a priest sooooooooo bad right now I can't even tell you. And I'm willing to kneel.
I haven't heard anything about TPB, sorry to say.

ladya:

--- Quote from: Silverlightnmoom on August 05, 2019, 06:03:51 PM ---I just started the Sinner season 2...

Fleabag is super funny! I need to finish season 1...excited theres a twist! Is her bff still alive?? You can on me to avoid spoilers 😂

--- End quote ---

Season 1 was much better than season 2 of sinner

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version