Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner  (Read 76573 times)

Offline Stone88

Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #210 on: August 19, 2023, 10:11:00 PM »
Ah man! That sucks. I won't be having any more readings with Leeloo.
I'll stick with Rachel. But the thing is he's blocked me, I've not blocked him. She didn't give an exact date just said it will take atleast another month.

Annettemarie sent me a private message after I left her an unsatisfactory review. She said she won't read for me anymore... my review was honest tho.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #211 on: August 20, 2023, 01:49:04 AM »
Ah man! That sucks. I won't be having any more readings with Leeloo.
I'll stick with Rachel. But the thing is he's blocked me, I've not blocked him. She didn't give an exact date just said it will take atleast another month.

Annettemarie sent me a private message after I left her an unsatisfactory review. She said she won't read for me anymore... my review was honest tho.

Yessss she does that crap. Go anonymously.

Rachel’s timing for me can be so off…one week can be three weeks and so forth. But it happens. Even if it’s months later lol

Unless she’s wrong. Then it won’t happen lol. Rachel said he will unblock you?

Offline Stone88

« Reply #212 on: August 20, 2023, 07:30:26 AM »
Ahh ok I had no Idea I could call anonymously. I will do that if I need to read with her 😊

So I didn't ask that specific question to Rachel. Maybe I should have.
I did ask if she sees contact from him and if so when, that's when she said still another month.

I just hope someone's right 🤞

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #213 on: August 20, 2023, 12:11:12 PM »
Ahh ok I had no Idea I could call anonymously. I will do that if I need to read with her 😊

So I didn't ask that specific question to Rachel. Maybe I should have.
I did ask if she sees contact from him and if so when, that's when she said still another month.

I just hope someone's right 🤞

I figure try her once more and if it doesn’t happen, then she really doesn’t work for you.

I think Rachel’s profile even states something along the lines of not being great with timeframes, moreso outcomes. There have been a few times she was okay with timeframes for me but I don’t think it’s her thing so I’d caution not to get too tied to Rachel’s timeframe but keep hoping for the best.

pfizer

« Reply #214 on: August 20, 2023, 01:56:01 PM »
leeloo has been very accurate for me especially recently.
even timeframes she hit really well

and with things happening im not too sure about rachel marie's predictions but im pretty confident about her description of the persons and issues.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #215 on: August 20, 2023, 02:40:06 PM »
@pibkdyD thank you for the heads up regarding Rachel Marie. I'll keep that in mind and not hold on to her timeline.

@pfizer have Leeloos timeliness been dead on? Or a few days out. She's predicted contact for me for 20th August around 5ish.

pfizer

« Reply #216 on: August 20, 2023, 03:07:36 PM »
@pibkdyD thank you for the heads up regarding Rachel Marie. I'll keep that in mind and not hold on to her timeline.

@pfizer have Leeloos timeliness been dead on? Or a few days out. She's predicted contact for me for 20th August around 5ish.

two dead on, one was like 10 days delay, but we kept chatting during these 10 days. when its like 2 days passed i will tell her and ask if anything change? i dont mind to get another reading to see more, but she told me no change in energy so just a bit delay, then contact happened.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #217 on: August 20, 2023, 04:08:25 PM »
That's amazing! I'm so happy for you.
Maybe I need to be bit more patient and not be disheartened if I don't get contact today.
Thanks Pfzier.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #218 on: August 20, 2023, 05:57:37 PM »
Maybe I need to be bit more patient and not be disheartened if I don't get contact today.
Thanks Pfzier.

Keep us posted!

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #219 on: August 21, 2023, 02:47:50 AM »
AnnetteMarie was wrong for me for first contact prediction

pfizer

« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2023, 03:01:10 AM »
Maybe I need to be bit more patient and not be disheartea tned if I don't get contact today.
Thanks Pfzier.

welcome!
but i also think timeframes issues you really needed to give and take like a week to two weeks
at the same time, do tell the reader her timelines were off;see how she response
i think leeloo is very legit, but again she cannot connect with everyone

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2023, 03:06:03 AM »
AnnetteMarie just told me I’d have contact yesterday and that definitely didn’t happen. I actually thought she’d be correct too. Bummer

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #222 on: August 21, 2023, 07:39:31 PM »
AnnetteMarie just told me I’d have contact yesterday and that definitely didn’t happen. I actually thought she’d be correct too. Bummer

Damn I’m sorry. Her last dates passed for me but I have new dates so will update. Probably something bad since she can’t tell the difference between good or bad events

Offline Stone88

« Reply #223 on: August 21, 2023, 09:33:05 PM »
She should really remove " accurate time frames" from her bio lol

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #224 on: August 21, 2023, 09:38:19 PM »
I’m not sure if you’re talking about Leeloo or Annette but if it’s Annette I think she should too. I’ll give her credit for being pretty bold and confident about them though. She gave a few other dates so I’m not completely brushing her off yet. I’ll include more if she hits on them or doesn’t.

anything