Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner  (Read 76990 times)

pfizer

Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #195 on: May 09, 2023, 09:15:24 AM »
she could pick up the current energy pretty well
but her predictions were not impressive

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #196 on: July 13, 2023, 04:20:18 PM »
Is this person still on the site? I couldn't find a link to her at all.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #197 on: July 16, 2023, 04:45:51 AM »
I saw her available last week.

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/386690-lunamadalina?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #198 on: July 16, 2023, 08:20:51 PM »
Thank you! For some reason I never saw this name and couldn’t find it in the search

Offline Stone88

« Reply #199 on: August 03, 2023, 08:20:26 PM »
How food is Leeloo with timing please?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #200 on: August 03, 2023, 08:32:17 PM »
How food is Leeloo with timing please?

Leeloo read my situation 1000000% wrong and her initial timeframe was wrong for me but she gave me like 2mths for “positivity” And I guess that happened. Some people swear by her timing but there’s other readers who can pinpoint dates etc

Offline Stone88

« Reply #201 on: August 06, 2023, 06:53:18 PM »
Thanks PinkyD.
Who do you recommend for timing/contact readings?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #202 on: August 06, 2023, 11:41:10 PM »
Thanks PinkyD.
Who do you recommend for timing/contact readings?

These days I’ve been using Annette Marie for dates. Can be hit/miss but oddly some of her dates hit. Go figure.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #203 on: August 17, 2023, 04:52:45 PM »
Read with Annette Marie, she timeline prediction didn't happen...

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #204 on: August 18, 2023, 10:22:05 PM »

I’m so sorry 😞 literally I just got another hit from her today. A friend too. So far like 70-75% of her contact dates have hit. I don’t really care for her much though. Her rate is too high and if she sees this she’ll hike it up further.

pfizer

« Reply #205 on: August 19, 2023, 12:36:30 AM »

I’m so sorry 😞 literally I just got another hit from her today. A friend too. So far like 70-75% of her contact dates have hit. I don’t really care for her much though. Her rate is too high and if she sees this she’ll hike it up further.

with things happening around me, leeloo is accurate

Offline Stone88

« Reply #206 on: August 19, 2023, 07:41:51 AM »
I'm happy for you both.
Annettemarie gage me 12th August give or take. Its been a week now. So she's out by a week.
Leeloo initially gave me 5th 6th Aug but no contact. She checked again and saw 20th August but saw 5 again which she couldn't figure out.

Do you usually get contact on the exact day?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #207 on: August 19, 2023, 11:14:18 AM »
I'm happy for you both.
Annettemarie gage me 12th August give or take. Its been a week now. So she's out by a week.
Leeloo initially gave me 5th 6th Aug but no contact. She checked again and saw 20th August but saw 5 again which she couldn't figure out.

Do you usually get contact on the exact day?

Leeloo’s timeframe never really passed for me. @pfizer might be better to answer on her contact timeframes.

That Aug 12 Annette Marie prediction is wrong. Typically for me it’s on the day or a day or two off. Either behind or ahead.

Also, she can give you a date and say it’s good and it can be absolutely catastrophic. She can give you a set of dates and nothing happens. And then you go back later and freshly read, new dates occur. Go figure.

I noticed she uses the same phrases with everyone. Resolving things around then. Opening up. Will surprise you. Improvement etc. I think she just sees dates and letters and not much around it. I could be wrong.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #208 on: August 19, 2023, 09:13:03 PM »
Yeh that's what I thought regarding AnnetteMarie.
But when I told her the date had passed and no contact happened she told me oh that's OK were still in the time frame for contact. So I asked would that be another week, she replied no could be longer than that... so I'm not sure where she hot the 12th from.

Leeloo predicted I'd be unblocked on whatsapp 2 days before the 20th Aug... its the 19th today and still blocked...doubt I'll get contact tomorrow, so she seems wrong for me aswell :(

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #209 on: August 19, 2023, 09:39:41 PM »
Yeh that's what I thought regarding AnnetteMarie.
But when I told her the date had passed and no contact happened she told me oh that's OK were still in the time frame for contact. So I asked would that be another week, she replied no could be longer than that... so I'm not sure where she hot the 12th from.

Leeloo predicted I'd be unblocked on whatsapp 2 days before the 20th Aug... its the 19th today and still blocked...doubt I'll get contact tomorrow, so she seems wrong for me aswell :(

Leeloo predicted I’d get unblocked last year and it didn’t happen like that. It took Rachel to tell me to unblock the mofo for everything to unfold. And it def did.

I would say, if Annette hasn’t blocked you or anything because she does that when you confront her, give her one more shot? I don’t know anyone who else who gives accurate dates. Or retry Leeloo but I’ve personally seen results with Annette.

anything