Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner  (Read 78693 times)

Offline Xrossbow

Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #165 on: January 22, 2021, 07:35:18 AM »
I read with LeeLoo a few months ago and she predicted contact from my POI on January 13th. It did not happen. Anything can happen down the line - I'm not ruling out her predictions - it's just that her date was so specific so thought it was worth it to share.

Don't fall for the scam. She is another scammer, big time! Her predictions, as reported by many, don't come to pass AND she keeps pushing the dates. LOL!!!!! I haven't had readings in months but I can tell you that this scammer together with Cleopatra Divine, Miss Anne and the list goes on told me that one of my events for December was spending time with family for Xmas!!!!! Should I add that she charges around 60 Euros for this???? Please, please, stop the readings. They are ALL scammers.

I even had another scammer who told me that on the 10th of a particular month I would send 3 job applications!!!! It is so hilarious. Of course, it did not happen but for someone to say that on a particular day of a particular month you will send 3 applications, I mean, you have to be retarded to not even bother making it a bit less obvious.

When one looks at this from the distance such as me now because I stopped readings all together months back you can really laugh at the stupidity. These scammers stealing money and stealing people's lives. It is up to you to stop them.

I think you missed the part where I said that my money is my money, if I want to spend $2,000 on candles from Yankee that is MY business, you can tell me day and night that Yankee candles suck but that is MY CHOICE.   If someone wants to spend money on a psychic, that is their choice, some of us know that certain readers are fake and for some it's strictly for entertainment, heck I have this one gal that I call who always tells me fairy tales but she is cheap and sometimes I just want to hear a fairy tale, why is that wrong?

and why is that your business?     hmm?   oh that's right, I am blocked, you cannot reply to me.   waits for reply.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #166 on: January 22, 2021, 12:22:09 PM »
She saw contact late last year for me and us seeing each other in early January. Still haven’t heard from him.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #167 on: January 22, 2021, 10:26:22 PM »
What I don’t like very much about Leeloo is that she is deluded about how wrong she is and how often

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #168 on: January 25, 2021, 07:52:14 AM »
She picked up my current situation correctly. Waiting on her prediction which is 2-4 months out. I found her genuine.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #169 on: January 26, 2021, 06:00:17 AM »
She picked up my current situation correctly. Waiting on her prediction which is 2-4 months out. I found her genuine.

I think for readers who use cards it's more of being skilled in interpretation of the cards than being genuine. LeeLoo is not good at that. She is pretty nice but I don't believe she can correctly interpret cards and make a connection between them. That's why her predictions flip over time, or never happens.

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #170 on: May 24, 2021, 01:38:08 PM »
She predicted I’d be blindsided by something in may out of the blue and yep that just happened

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #171 on: June 01, 2021, 03:21:33 AM »
I just got a $15 fiverr reading from her. I was gonna do the Etsy one but it's way more expensive and she seemed very 50/50 based on this forum. Still wanted to give her a try though.

Offline souls3@

« Reply #172 on: June 01, 2021, 08:47:34 AM »
What is her user name in fiverr? I can’t find the psychic name with leeloo.

What is the best option to read with her?

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #173 on: June 01, 2021, 09:22:18 PM »
https://www.fiverr.com/luna_madalina I did the $15 option just to try her out for the first time. She has a $5 one for a very brief reading as well as I think like a $60 one which is more similar to her in depth readings on Etsy I think.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #174 on: June 22, 2021, 02:25:04 AM »
I think she is great at present but terrible at predictions!

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #175 on: June 22, 2021, 09:01:48 PM »
I tried her on fiverr once but she didnt deliver in time so I cancelled.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #176 on: June 23, 2021, 04:40:37 PM »
I think I need to officially rule LeeLoo out as a good reader for me
She hasn't been right for me in the past, but I wanted to give her one last try today on my POI.

She said she was getting visions of him sitting in the middle of a seesaw between a brunette woman and a reddish haired woman.
Hes currently dating a blonde woman actually and is not one to waffle between women at the same time.

pfizer

« Reply #177 on: June 28, 2021, 05:13:07 AM »
i so wanted to think leeloo is accurate
i just have a feeling she is genuine and she is real
but i tried quite many times, i think she did make few small things correct but other than that; nothing was accurate so sad
i meant nothing bigger is accurate and all her timeframes were wrong too (didnt happen, not delayed just no sign it's going to  happen)

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #178 on: July 19, 2021, 06:41:16 AM »
I just got a reading from her from this listing https://www.fiverr.com/luna_madalina/marriage-forecast-with-psychic-tarot-lenormand-or-astral-vision?source=order_page_summary_gig_link_title&funnel=9c3c2be13cd84e4ec3d20f26dc6891d8 . It looked like it could be a fun reading to get. Plus, it was only like $17 total.

Offline jz507

« Reply #179 on: August 04, 2021, 12:32:34 AM »
What I don’t like very much about Leeloo is that she is deluded about how wrong she is and how often

I 100% agree. I've read with Leeloo for years and I would say 70% of her predictions did not come to pass. When I asked her, she tended to change her statement quite often regarding predictions loll....Prob will never ever read with her again.

anything