Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner  (Read 76549 times)

Offline Oisin16

Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2020, 09:11:06 PM »
I read with her a year ago, totally wrong with timeframe, present situation at the moment, fairytales

Offline bee.23

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2020, 11:21:00 AM »
Talked to her for my 3rd time, just to get a contact prediction, since she was right on the contact before. Convo turned into a 20 minute read and WELP. IF SHE IS CORRECT ABOUT HER FUTURE PREDICTIONS, I might as well resign from this forum and move to North Korea - cause my situation is hopeless lol. Nice lady tho... going to go hibernate in my bed for a month now *cringes away the binge impulses* 😩😩😩🥺

Let me tell you guys hope is a dangerous thing, and a slippery slope.
Pretty drained from this whole predictions>hope>hold on>wait for change>disappointment>predictions>hope>wait for change cycle

Had I let go 1 year and 4 months ago when my relationship ended, maybe I wouldn’t be like the many on this site who are holding on to someone who anyone else would say was healthy to let go of. Sometimes I hate having so big of a heart, and other times I know one day someone will value it enough so I don’t ever have to hate that about myself again

Will keep y’all updated - currently in my feelings  :(
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 11:31:40 AM by bee.23 »

Offline ferney456

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2020, 04:39:47 PM »
Shes always been correct for me but didnt get the contact prediction right recently *shrug*

I still trust her and would go back to her because shes been right in the past, the outcome is more important than the contact prediction and weve build a rapport.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2020, 04:39:52 PM »
So sorry bee :( let me know if you need anything!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2020, 02:32:20 PM »
Bee, what is meant for you will not pass you! Be open to receiving more. Bigger, better! Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.

pfizer

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2020, 09:14:36 AM »
i dont mind things were delayed as long as it happens; i really dont see anyone really good at timeframe so i am not too obsessive about it.
however, Leeloo simply picked up the wrong person (it's not because i dont like the negative outcome i am not in love with that person but what she described was simply WRONG and i read her negative reviews seemed it happened quite a bit
and she obviously didnt take it very well lol

Offline bee.23

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2020, 03:47:04 AM »
Ok so she got a contact prediction bang on that first time (down to the day almost) when I was 3 months with no contact POI. But her predictions since have been wrong. She said POI and I would go two weeks without talking early May that did not happen - we talked. Then she said there would be more contact a few specific days in May, all 4 of the days she mentioned POI and I had no communication. She said end of May I would start online dating and talking to new dating potentials. Did not happen. She said I would meet someone new who is a Pisces in May that I would start to date. Didn’t happen. (I kind of knew all that wouldn’t happen as online dating and dating in general are not things I’m open to or have been open to for 1.5 years). I will keep you all updated on the rest of her predictions as time unfolds

Regardless she was a very kind reader and I do feel she is more accurate than a lot of these other readers (because of other validations she gave)

Just most likely will not be reading with her again
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 03:50:57 AM by bee.23 »

pfizer

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2020, 07:58:31 AM »
i didnt know that she is also on fivver and i ordered another reading from her for the same issue
this time she picked up better, accurately described the person in question and stated clearly the issues.
cannot tell if she is accurate or not but at least i know she was connecting the right person.

that's why we really cannot trust readings too much, one time she connected one time she didnt;
i really dont think she is fake, but connection issue seemed not under anyone's control.

Offline Lexy1

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2020, 02:48:54 AM »
She got my contact predictions right twice ... overall picture still pending. Will update if it comes to pass or not.

Offline Thalou

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2020, 09:20:49 PM »
I had a reading with Leeloo back in Feb, she saw my poi breaking up with his ex... but didnt see that they reconcile a few months later...
Actually she said, he will reject her... well.. no... they on a trip together now.
I believe she has a kind of gift, but I wouldnt read again with her.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2020, 02:26:59 PM »
She 100% has a gift- shes been right 80% of my readings and I've read with her like 10 times. She will get little details correct which is what i want from a psychic now fluffy nonsense down to interpretation.

Recently she told me exactly how an event was going to go down.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2020, 06:58:10 PM »
Can anyone share her fiverr link plz?  Tysm

Offline JJC

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2020, 07:25:16 PM »

https://www.fiverr.com/luna_madalina?source=order_page_summary_seller_link

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2020, 08:11:48 PM »

https://www.fiverr.com/luna_madalina?source=order_page_summary_seller_link

Thank you so much! <3

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2020, 06:22:46 AM »
Any updates on this reader? She gave me a very soon contact prediction& what she said lines up with my other trusted readers...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 06:44:15 AM by Realrealwater »