Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner  (Read 77351 times)

Offline Phantomenal

Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2020, 12:25:46 AM »
I recently started reading with Leeloo and so far I’m very impressed. One of her predictions has unfolded almost exactly as she said, just off by a day. I’m hopeful that everything else she sees plays out accordingly. In a nutshell my POI and I have had a no-strings-attached hookup dynamic for over a year. I now want more but nothing seems to be progressing. She gave me positive predictions. I know a lot of discussions on here are about relationship reconciliation predictions but has she accurately predicted a casual connection turning into a serious relationship with any of you before?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2020, 10:06:10 PM »
I really like her. But her dates didn’t happen.  Do they happen after?   I’m thinking maybe not ☹️

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2020, 10:33:48 PM »
I really like her. But her dates didn’t happen.  Do they happen after?   I’m thinking maybe not ☹️

I like Leeloo.She is around 75% right for me and one of my favorites.She is also the ONLY person that always get contact right for me bang on to the exact date multiple times.She is a huge hit or miss for contact though. It either happens on the extact day or it doesn't happen at all.I really don't know why.

Can't remember how many times I have read with her and told her last contact didn't happen; she gives me another date which i think won't happen but it does on the EXACT day!

There was a time she gave me two possible contact dates.The first one didn't happen. Coincidentally, I read with her on the evening of the second contact date.When I told her date one didn't happen, she reminded me that today was date two.Told her I didn't believe it would happen since it was already evening.Well, she told me she strongly believes it would happen today or early the next day.I went to bed but at 10pm, a call from poi woke me from my sleep!

Offline bonba

« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2020, 02:47:06 AM »
unfortunately I deleted her message and blocked her after she messaged me on skype . she is very unethical . just because I cant provide the screen shot doesnt mean  Im not telling the truth . she was nasty and untrustable . thats my experience with her . she messaged me withing seconds of me posting the comment  so it tells me she must be a member . I believe that and do not change my words about her . not only this but nothing she saud in reading coukd be validated or anything that worth of any useful information . this is my experience . again I share my experience regardless what anyone else says . this forum is open for honest comment . this was what I saw from her .

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2020, 03:05:46 AM »
unfortunately I deleted her message and blocked her after she messaged me on skype . she is very unethical . just because I cant provide the screen shot doesnt mean  Im not telling the truth . she was nasty and untrustable . thats my experience with her . she messaged me withing seconds of me posting the comment  so it tells me she must be a member . I believe that and do not change my words about her . not only this but nothing she saud in reading coukd be validated or anything that worth of any useful information . this is my experience . again I share my experience regardless what anyone else says . this forum is open for honest comment . this was what I saw from her .

Your experience is understandable and you don't have to bring screenshot to prove anything to anybody. Just stop reading with her and also any sort of communication with her.

Something similar happened to me a couple of years ago with one of the Keen's reader. She sent me a message and said she blocked me because she's seen my review on this forum. Then she contacted customer service and wanted them to block all my accounts because of harassment, and they did. I could not believe it. I was struggling with deep depression those days and what she did added a lot to my complex situation. I cried several days but then never got back to her (and I could not).

Just forget LeeLoo and move on. Even in real word, a person can be a good friend with one and not with the another one.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2020, 05:55:31 AM »

You know that doesn't mean she is a member of this forum right ? I'm sure you know none members can read posts too

Offline ferney456

« Reply #126 on: October 04, 2020, 07:16:24 AM »
From experience I've realised I will only ever go to Angel Readings and Leeloo from now on- I've wasted enough money on others already!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2020, 01:15:35 AM »
She moved the dates when prediction didn’t happen.  Was very disappointed.  Not by days. By 6 months.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2020, 02:36:48 AM »
She moved the dates when prediction didn’t happen.  Was very disappointed.  Not by days. By 6 months.

For me, she moved it for 5 years and remained me speechless.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #129 on: October 07, 2020, 03:40:17 AM »
wow... so Leeloo didnt predict it correctly?

I am not sure if you're asking me. If so, I don't know. I just said she changed the timeframe and two readings were just a few weeks a part. 5 years later I can tell you which one will be correct ;)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 04:45:18 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2020, 04:36:28 AM »

I am not sure if you're asking me. If so, I don't know. I just said she changed the timeframe and two readings were just a few weeks a part. 5 years later I can tell you which one was correct ;)

Which one was correct?

How far did she move it?

Disappointing but if I’ve learnt nothing else timing is crap

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2020, 04:50:08 AM »

I am not sure if you're asking me. If so, I don't know. I just said she changed the timeframe and two readings were just a few weeks a part. 5 years later I can tell you which one was correct ;)

Which one was correct?

How far did she move it?

I don't know, time will tell me (sorry, I used was instead of will in my comment lol - just edited).

She moved it for 5 years. In one reading she told me it will happen very soon and in the other she said it will happen 5 years later. I don't know how she could see this far out. Maybe she used card, although I had asked her to not do that. Anyways, does not really matter.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2020, 04:54:13 AM »

No.  To me it no longer does.  Thank you

Which one was correct?

How far did she move it?

I don't know, time will tell me (sorry, I used was instead of will in my comment lol - just edited).

She moved it for 5 years. In one reading she told me it will happen very soon and in the other she said it will happen 5 years later. I don't know how she could see this far out. Maybe she used card, although I had asked her to not do that. Anyways, does not really matter.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #133 on: October 08, 2020, 04:46:24 AM »

For me, she moved it for 5 years and remained me speechless.

Months or years is unacceptable. Maybe a few days or weeks, provided the circumstances. But that's disappointing. Did you ladies ask WHY the timeframe change? Did she offer satisfactory explanation?

No I did not. It sounded too unreasonable to me, so I did not feel I need to follow up.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #134 on: October 08, 2020, 04:54:49 AM »
Sorry for that Jilli. It's disappointing of course
I also disappointed in many readings already

Thanks! and that's Okay. I got readings non-stop for 2 years and am totally used to these things. Recently, I have stopped trying new readers as I become mostly disappointed, and just stick to the few ones with good records from the past. Anyways, overall, I did not dislike LeeLoo but I don't think I get back to her, unless at least some of her predictions come to pass (whose timeframes are close).