Author Topic: Who would you choose for one last call on keen?  (Read 9372 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Who would you choose for one last call on keen?
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2019, 02:02:04 PM »
yes that's her! sorry I meant spelling, i wasn't sure how to spell her last name.

Some complained that she's negative but I remember her being very good several years ago....she picked up some uncanny things too.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2019, 05:33:25 PM »
https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/michelle-caporale/4971471

Her profile says she has a degree: Degree's Earned: Intuitive Practitioner & Spirit Medium/Communicator
But it's actually a certificate. That is a big difference. No legitimate college is going to give this type of degree. It really isn't such a thing as this, is there?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2019, 05:39:25 PM »
wow the power of this forum..lol.  I see she now has a line of 12 people, she never used to...

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2019, 05:45:30 PM »
I called her years ago when I first discovered Keen. She was nice, but nothing she told me ever happened. I suppose her timing could just be way way off. I did feel like at the time she gave me a realistic reading, though. Definitely not a fairy tale.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2019, 10:00:14 PM »
QOC or Jade.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2019, 10:13:23 PM »
I called her years ago when I first discovered Keen. She was nice, but nothing she told me ever happened. I suppose her timing could just be way way off. I did feel like at the time she gave me a realistic reading, though. Definitely not a fairy tale.

Didn't work for me either years ago.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2019, 12:20:19 AM »
I've talked to Michelle and like her. I've had a couple good readings and she picked up on some things I was surprised about. The last call was confusing though and I felt like it wasn't quite what was happening. I don't know why, but the first call always seems to be the most accurate with so many readers.
QOC said poi has so many women around him and he's not a one-woman man. I don't know if that's where he's at right now, but it definitely sounds like his past behavior and her take on it feels authentic.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2019, 02:14:03 PM »
I would go with QoC18 or Maurine36 who isn't for the faint of heart. Maurine can be cold and mean in my opinion, but she is accurate. I haven't had a reading from her in a few years due to her delivery. I think there is a way to give bad news in a gentle way and she misses the mark there.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2019, 04:00:14 PM »
I would go with QoC18 or Maurine36 who isn't for the faint of heart. Maurine can be cold and mean in my opinion, but she is accurate. I haven't had a reading from her in a few years due to her delivery. I think there is a way to give bad news in a gentle way and she misses the mark there.
Her reviews aren't bad on Keen, but her thread here...many people basically said the same thing about her.
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=621.0

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2019, 05:42:15 PM »
Queen of Cups18 for the right now....