Author Topic: My Vent!  (Read 9820 times)

Offline sunandmoon

Re: My Vent!
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2012, 01:38:04 PM »
Lmao he told me the same thing about my tires and fluid haha

That's funny - cuz you're women and stereotypically women do NOT do these things on a regular basis.

I had a psychic scam me once, I had sent her $70 for crystals and all that stuff (never got them of course). Well on the last call I had, she was trying to do the cleanse the money scam on me. When I told her she was full of it, she insisted if I did not do that, one of us would be in a terrible accident that night. She knew where I lived as I had sent her the $$ and it was easy for her to see we had bad rainstorms that night. Then she asked if either of us had a white, black or red car. Again, how common are those colors????? My ex and I both went out that night (different places) and no accidents or near misses on my end, no accidents on his end.

It's the law of averages I'm afraid.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2012, 10:31:42 PM »
Tango,

Thank you for the wake up call... you were right!  The ball WAS in my court with regards to Chance.  In fact, I feel like I was being selfish and insensitive to him and all he's been through with the way I reacted to his upcoming deployment.  We talked for a while yesterday, and we both really do want the same thing.  We're still together and when he leaves, I'll Skype and email him daily.  He's afraid of leaving me behind and doesn't want to get hurt if I decide that I can't wait for him while he's gone, but I can and the only way I can make him believe that is by showing him while he's gone. 

Btw, Richard told me something about transportation too.  Now I doubt what he had to say in the reading.  Oh well.  If he's a fake, it wouldn't be the first time I've wasted money on a false reading. 

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2012, 01:57:33 AM »
Good synergy!! I hope everything works out well;)

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2012, 02:45:27 AM »
yes Synergy, I hope everything works out well for you and Chance. Just take things one day at a time. Dont call anymore psychics. Just go with the flow and give him and you the time you need. these damn psychics have screwed us all up. Ive had so many readings and none of them have panned out with any of the men Ive been involved with or even met. Follow your own instincts and know that when you meet the one youre meant to be with it will work out. Why do we even need to know on the first date or meeting anyway? Are we that desperate? Are we that stupid? Sorry , but I am at a point of hating the fact that I ever called for psychic advice. I am beginning to think they are all frauds. One person read for me and told that this man I had dated wanted to reconnect with me and all. he has since bought a house and is with someone else. Really wanted to reconnect with me didnt he? And by the way, she is among us so be careful what you say here. Im sure she will will delete me as a friend at the social site that we connected with but I dont care cause if she is giving readings that are so off then she shouldnt be giving readings. And hers are way off. He didnt want to reconnect with me or he wouldnt be buying a house to share with this other woman. Its ridiculous. Ive had dreams that came true and Ive had premonitions that  came true but I would never ask anyone to pay me to tell them their future. A few premonitions dont make you a psychic.
Good luck Synergy, go with your gut and dont pressure. Let things happen naturally. Thats the best advice you can get.

Offline Tango

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2012, 07:26:55 AM »
I am so happy for you Synergy! I'm glad that you and Chance have decided to stay together. I really think that even though long distance is hard, both of you will be able to do it because you communicate with each other well and you're both on the same page, which I have learned is REALLY important. I'm just beyond glad to hear good news about relationships for once!

4everhopeful, you are exactly right. When we call a psychic, we have a 50% chance of them being correct and a 50% chance of them being wrong. Regardless of what a psychic says, whatever is supposed to happen will happen. I have realized that calling psychics kept me hanging on because I wanted to believe that I could reconnect with my ex. I actually wanted to hang on to him for "just in case" he did decide to come back. I wanted to be available for him. Looking back, I think of how absolutely crazy that was to do. Most new years, I feel exactly the same as I did the previous year. This year, however, was different. I actually woke up and felt like things needed to change. I finally wanted change.

I'm now interested in someone new and I've been calling psychics a lot less. This new guy is sweet and caring. Things are going pretty slowly, but I'm just happy that I am starting to open up to other men! Regardless of what happens with the guy I'm interested in, I barely think about my ex at all. Thinking of him used to make me feel nervous and anxious, but now if he pops into my head, I don't feel a thing. I guess it really is true that time heals all wounds, it just took a really long time for me.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2012, 08:03:06 AM »
I agree Tango! (on your opinion in the last paragraph). I too met someone new and it's going well an be makes me not think about my ex anymore really. I too use to feel anxious and nervous when my ex came to mind but that's changed. And I too believe time heals all wounds even though it took a while for it to happen to me too.

4ever: definitely understand you! I think our gut does tell us what's going on. Sometimes my mind would tell me he's not coming back and I'd tell myself that but for some reason I could never fully believe it....I don't know if that's my intuition talking or what. But nevertheless I'm no longer worried about it.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2012, 02:25:40 PM »
I think the psychics bank on us not needing them as much if we get into a new r/s, which is why they will often tell us that the ex will still come back even if we are in a new r/s. That way they keep us hooked, and hey the law of averages does say that as well. Honestly, almost every guy I dated "long term" has popped up in my life again in some way. One was actually married and somehow found my new phone number and called to tell me how he was doing, maybe 15 years after we broke up. Hadn't thought of him in years!

I have not called any since early September when I started dating my new guy, and it was more of a curiosity to see if they'd tell me different things about him. I'd call and say the same thing about my ex, that I was looking to see where a r/s was going. Or that I was torn between two men. The answers I got were interesting, but again not earth shattering. Any predictions of my ex coming back last fall obviously didn't happen. One told me (and she is highly rated but I'd have to look through my notes to see who she was again) that my ex would come back within two weeks when he got wind of the new guy. I didn't hear from him for about 6 weeks at that point!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2012, 06:10:50 PM »
I don't even know where to put this, so I'm putting it in my vent post. 

I've shared that Chance and I are dealing with a problem out of each of our control, so I've decided not to see him anymore.  I was crying at my desk this morning, and my ex came by (yes, we all work together; what a mess). 

My ex grabbed my shoulder and told me that whatever it is, it will be ok.  And if this is related to the new man I'm seeing, then it's his loss.  He left, and then came back, and said "grab your coat, let's go".  He told me yesterday that he bought a car this weekend (his motorcycle was a big issue between us).  Well, he wanted to show me his new car, but then when we were outside, he told me to get in, and that we were going for a short drive because I needed to clear my head. 

It was the best 10 minutes we've spent together in a very long time.  This in no way means I want him back.  I don't.  BUT the reason I'm sharing this here is because Kisha told me about a week ago that my ex would do something nice for me.  She said he still cares.  Of course, she also told me we won't be together again, but I can verify that he did do something kind for me. 

BTW, I don't think I'll be calling Kisha anymore.  I love her, and she's been accurate, but she changed her story about Chance, and it really troubled me because I became really excited about what was to come with him.  It's my responsibility, not hers, but it has highlighted how dangerous this psychic addiction is.  This all sucks. 

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2012, 09:24:14 PM »
Awwwww synergy!!!!! I'm sorry to hear about the break up but it's nice that your ex shows compassion towards you during this times

Hope it all works it's self out:))