Author Topic: My Vent!  (Read 9798 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: My Vent!
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 08:39:16 PM »
I spoke with Richard..he was cool. He was saying stuff about my ex which didn't sound correct. Like him being dishonest and him putting up a front and that he made me think he liked me but basically didn't. Honestly I didnt agree with any of that for MANY reasons and it kinda sounded as if he was talking about someone else I was dealing with.

He also noted some other things that were kinda right like me really wanting to take a class that deals with being creative which isn't true. I looked at a class but that it lol.

He's cool but I probably woulda saved my money if I had known it would has been a okay reading.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 09:19:41 PM »
And let me say this I'm not saying that he was okay because he didn't tell me what I want to hear regarding my ex-boyfriend I'm saying he was okay because I know that my ex was absolutely smitten with me and if he wasn't he was really good at pretending and this is coming from somebody who was a player all throughout college lol. so either he was a really good con artist or Richard is incorrect and I'm leaning more towards incorrect because more than one person told me he was probably in love with me based on what they knew about our relationship. as far as being dishonest I never really caught him in a lie,we were pretty truthfully with each other there were a few white lies told probably on both sides but nothing where it would be devastating to just cheating or lying about something like major. ( unless its something i dont know about) so I don't agree with that as well. and lastly when it comes to putting up the front he wasn't really like that that's why I thought that is possibly somebody else I was dealing with because he was more a dishonest person and was the person who wasn't necessarily trueful and put up a fromt about his real feelings for me and as far as things are going on in his life that were affecting me and our potential relationship.

Richard did pick up that somebody knew was coming into my life. I asked if it somebody already in my life and he said no but it could be that I just not in a relationship with that person. he also said that my ex will probably try to contact me when things are moving along with this guy but he doesn't see that any communication in the near future as far as like you know January like I've been getting predictions about

FYI: sorry for my sentence structure and punctuation lol. I'm using a talk to text feature on my phone so some sentences are like run ons lol

Offline guesswho

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2012, 12:19:05 AM »
Yeah, Richard can be on the negative side.  He's more pessimistic that any other reader you'll talk to, but he's usually right.  I've been reading with him for three years.  He's definitely not good at seeing the "good" in people, but he's honest.  I just call him when I want to hear the worst-case scenario.  He'll tell you what's bad about the person you're dealing with when you're too in love to see it. 

For example, he told me my ex was immature, unstable, not worth it, etc., but at the end of the conversation he said "He'd even marry you, but would you want to be married to a guy like that?"  So he'll tell you what you want to know after giving you a good dose of what he wants you to hear.  He's very similar to Uli on CP.  Both very honest and direct readers.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 12:34:59 AM »
guesswho,

It's interesting that you said he picks up the negative because he started the reading by telling me about the most negative man I've ever had in my life... the father of my children.  He spoke about him and how terrible he is for awhile.  Interestingly, he had great things to say about Chance.  Ultimately, he said Chance just needs to be able to trust me instead of focusing on the negative things his ex did.  We'll see. 

Offline guesswho

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2012, 01:18:03 AM »
That's great Synergy!  It's a BIG DEAL if he has something positive to say about someone.  Chance must really be a good guy.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2012, 02:07:31 AM »
I don't mind negative if it's true but whn I can't relate to most of what is being said is what makes me not take anything said seriously.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2012, 02:28:36 AM »
I get what you're saying LLL.  Maybe you didn't connect with him.  Nothing Richard tells me when I'm actually on a call with him resonates with me.  It's just that all the predictions come true after the calls time after time for years now.  That's why I go back to him.  I don't usually enjoy the calls though.  He's just proven himself to me over time.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2012, 03:45:26 AM »
Yea I see what your saying!

Well he did make prediction about my job and he did pick up a new person (think its the guy I just met) so well see if any of that comes about!

Offline aquarian

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2012, 04:10:34 AM »
Richard gave me a negative reading as well. he seemed to try to get me on the phone longer than i wanted so i'm kinda ehhhh about him. he told me to check the tire pressure on my car and the fluids. will see how his predictions turn out

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2012, 04:16:08 AM »
Lmao he told me the same thing about my tires and fluid haha

Offline Tango

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2012, 04:19:24 AM »
Synergy, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry to hear about the break up, but I feel that the ball is in your court if you want to get back together with Chance. I wish you all the best and I hope that everything works out for both of you.

For those of you who have read with Richard, I decided to try him out. I felt that he was very honest, and even though it wasn't really positive, I think he's probably right. He said that my guy has a huge ego and believes that if he came into my life a year from now and I was in a happy relationship, he would be able to get me back and get me to leave the person who I'm with. He told me that he is very good at manipulation in order to get what he wants and also said that he tries to hurt me because it makes him happy when I am miserable (which is what Healings by Rob also told me).

Offline aquarian

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2012, 06:15:04 AM »
Tango,

wow he told me the EXACT same thing... i'm really starting to doubt the authenticity of this advisor. he certainly got me thinking negatively though. i managed to get angry at my guy after i got off the phone with him!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 06:19:12 AM by aquarian »

Offline Tango

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2012, 06:30:33 AM »
Really?! Now I am doubting the reading too! It's just frustrating because good or bad, I just want the truth. My ex wasn't one to be honest and he definitely did manipulate me. It's hard because I cannot verify anything psychics have told me so I am just not sure what to believe! He also told me my ex doesn't have a conscience, but I thought that could be true because considering how much he hurt me and how little he seems to care about my feelings, he could be right about that.

Offline aquarian

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2012, 06:48:53 AM »
i'm sure whatever he told u is true for many men out there. he's a guy so i'm sure he knows how they think lol.

he told me that even if i was with someone 2 years down the line, he could always come back and steal me away. my guy isn't manipulative at all and i'm almost positive that he would never do something like that because he would think it was wrong.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2012, 01:20:34 PM »
Word of advice about Richard - don't take all the negative things he says to heart.  They are based on his opinion from what he sees the guy is doing or has done in the past.  He is seeing purely objectively without all of the emotions that we feel for the guys.  He can see if there is a lot of attraction and chemistry, but the loving feelings,etc he's not to into.  He can see all the hurt the guy has caused you in the past.  He's reading off of that.

DO listen to what he say will happen in the future as far as if he's going to come back and break up with you again, if he will commit to you, if he has potential, if there is someone else, health issues, job stuff, etc.

Wipe out all of his negative opinion because they will make you want to hunt your guy down!!  That's just how his delivery is. 

anything