Author Topic: How do you determine a prediction vs coincedence?  (Read 2390 times)

Offline Sparkle002

How do you determine a prediction vs coincedence?
« on: July 28, 2019, 01:11:00 AM »
What makes something a coincidence vs a bona fide prediction hit?

Offline Girly1998

Re: How do you determine a prediction vs coincedence?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 01:24:49 AM »
Maybe how in-depth the prediction was? A “he will contact you just be patient” vs “he will contact you about (specific thing) via (specific form of contact). Was there a timeframe for it? Did they get any other predictions right?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 01:48:46 AM »
Maybe how in-depth the prediction was? A “he will contact you just be patient” vs “he will contact you about (specific thing) via (specific form of contact). Was there a timeframe for it? Did they get any other predictions right?

I agree with those....so for example, if a reader says “he will contact you tomorrow “....but you and your poi are already in communication so the likelihood that he would call tomorrow anyway is high...would most just peg this as a coincidence even with the timing? Lol

Aside from that, The specificity of the prediction is key for me, however there have been vague predictions happen that i considered a hit....but only linked with timing....

Just curious how youguys made the determination  :)

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2019, 02:03:33 AM »
I know it’s not coincidence only if prediction is specific.
Like your Friend will contact you in a month saying he was too busy to contact you.
Then exactly it happens.
Like your friend will give you surprise flowers and take you out for dinner then exactly it happens.
If the prediction is too vague I don’t know if it is coincidence or not.
Like you will receive a massage from somebody feel excitement and validation.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2019, 02:15:30 AM »

I agree with those....so for example, if a reader says “he will contact you tomorrow “....but you and your poi are already in communication so the likelihood that he would call tomorrow anyway is high...would most just peg this as a coincidence even with the timing? Lol

Aside from that, The specificity of the prediction is key for me, however there have been vague predictions happen that i considered a hit....but only linked with timing....

Just curious how youguys made the determination  :)

I don’t think I would consider that either just because you’re already in communication. Surprise me with a “he’ll text you tomorrow” when you’ve had no communication in a year. I think maybe a coincidence would be when they give you a line that they spit out to most callers but it just so happens to be right for you.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2019, 02:17:33 AM »
Like your Friend will contact you in a month saying he was too busy to contact you.
Then exactly it happens.
Like your friend will give you surprise flowers and take you out for dinner then exactly it happens.

This. And bonus point if they can fit in a description of the person appearance.

I’m pretty hesitant to read with Yona because it seems she pretty vague. Or you’ll ask about someone but the prediction happens with someone else. I feel like people kind of force her predictions to fit. I don’t care if she predicts my “POI” will tell me he’s sorry if it happens 2 years from now and it’s a completely different person.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 02:21:04 AM by Girly1998 »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2019, 03:05:47 AM »
Yes I feel some people try to fit her prediction ‘s too.
I read with Yona once.
She was very nice but a bit vague for me. She did pick up some details, but still not very specific.
She is definitely talented though.
I will see if her predictions will happen(should be this year).

Then exactly it happens.

This. And bonus point if they can fit in a description of the person appearance.

I’m pretty hesitant to read with Yona because it seems she pretty vague. Or you’ll ask about someone but the prediction happens with someone else. I feel like people kind of force her predictions to fit. I don’t care if she predicts my “POI” will tell me he’s sorry if it happens 2 years from now and it’s a completely different person.